Fox Hill Farm

Honesdale, Honesdale, PA 18431 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Fox Hill Farm

A farm-fresh wedding florist in Honesdale, Pennsylvania, Fox Hill Farm specializes in locally and sustainably grown wedding flowers. Owned and operated by husband and wife duo George and Katharine Brown, the company works side-by-side with each couple to craft unique floral arrangements for their one-of-a-kind wedding celebration. Deeply passionate and immensely creative, Fox Hill Farm is the perfect choice for undeniably beautiful wedding florals.

Fox Hill Farm offers an assortment of wedding floral services for couples to benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Areas Covered
Fox Hill Farm proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Honesdale, Pennsylvania. Services are also extended to interested couples in and around eastern Pennsylvania, New York and beyond.

Follow Fox Hill Farm on

Fox Hill Farm 6
Fox Hill Farm 7

katie · Married on 09/29/2018

The best!!

Katharine is the best! I wasn’t able to meet with Katharine face to face until my wedding day! I emailed with her and described my dream flowers and design for my wedding and she surpassed my expectations. Everything was perfect!! Thank you thank you Katharine and your entire team!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Fox Hill Farm 8

Fox Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! Beyond happy you liked the flowers and such a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day at Woodloch. All the best!

Emma · Married on 09/15/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Katherine from the very beginning and all the way through. I was absolutely smitten with my flowers and so was everyone else. I think just as many people took pictures of the Dahlias on the chuppah as they did of me - and I don't blame them! Omg and the reception hall looked like a fairy tale - everyone was talking about how beautiful it looked. Most important to me, is that Katherine was a lovely person to work with - always bright, fun, and professional. I trusted her completely and I don't think I could have made a better choice!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Fox Hill Farm's reply:

Thank you, Emma! I appreciate this more than you know and am so glad you enjoyed the flowers. Loved every minute working with you all.

Fox Hill Farm FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Old School Farm
    Old School Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Fox Hill Farm is a truly beautiful spot and the owners are just as nice. Our Farm Manager even got married there!

• Michelle Lee Photography
    Michelle Lee Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of a few weddings at Fox Hill Farm and it is one of my favorite places for a wedding! Katharine is a ROCKSTAR with everything she does with florals and both she and George have made Fox Hill Farm quite exquisite! The addition of the "Fox Den" is magical! From bridal shots next to the pond or George helping cart a Victorian sofa up to a cow pasture these two are amazing and some of the nicest people you could ever meet!! <3

• Lisa DeNardo Photography
    Lisa DeNardo Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the honor of photographing several weddings at Fox Hill Farm. As a wedding photographer, I am keenly aware of the importance of detail and smooth operating on the day of a wedding. Katharine does such an amazing job of having everything in perfect order and creating a magical environment for her clients. Fox Hill Farm is a dream location for any wedding! I look forward to many more wedding collaborations in the future.

• Honesdale Honesdale, PA, 18431 See on map