1220 US Highway 46 West, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Map · Phone number

About Lingerie and Bridal by Lisa

It’s All about the Dress

Classic or modern, simple or ornate, whatever your taste in gowns, Lingerie and Bridal by Lisa has the wedding dress of your dreams. Our extensive line of unique wedding gowns, in luxurious fabrics and styles, will make your wedding day memorable. We also have a lifetime of experience in designing and altering wedding dresses so your dream dress will fit perfectly.

In addition to custom alterations and expert fitting, our full service bridal and lingerie boutique has everything you need for a beautiful wedding. From the perfect gown, to the perfect lingerie, we stock a complete inventory of: Veils, bras, undergarments, accessories and dresses for every member of your bridal party.

Your wedding is as important to us as it is to you. At Lingerie and Bridal by Lisa we can help make your wedding the unforgettable day every bride deserves.

Follow Lingerie and Bridal by Lisa on

lingerie2
cw132306

32 Reviews for Lingerie and Bridal by Lisa

melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

If you want to work with an expert, you need to work with Lisa. She knows fashion and she is a phenomenal seamstress. My dress had a lot of really intricate lace from head to toe, so I was really nervous about getting it altered. After Lisa worked on it, you would never even know I had alterations done! Not only did she get my dress to fit perfectly, she even helped me find the right jewelry and undergarments for the dress. She noticed the tiniest details that I wouldn’t have noticed until I was looking at the photos after everything was said and done; I was so appreciative of her attention to detail. The best part is that she is a one stop shop: you can buy your shoes, purse, jewelry, and undergarments all from Lisa! Not only is she so good at what she does, you really can’t beat her prices either. Lisa made me look absolutely perfect for my wedding day! I cannot say enough good things about her. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone, especially for brides!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lisa is the best. Thanks to her and her professionalism I looked like a movie star at my son's wedding. She did the alterations, helped me to chose the jewelry and under garment. She advice me how and when to send the dress to different state. I received a lots of compliments at the party. And the price was like a half the price I will have to pay for similar dress at the store like Neiman Marcus. I am very thankful to Lisa. I will recommend her to everybody I know. Love you Lisa

Sent on 09/20/2014
  • Dellisha

Dellisha · Married on 07/12/2014

Because of Stephanie & Lisa I chose the right dress! Fortunately I didn't need any alterations I took the dress right off the hanger and it fit like a glove! I looked beautiful!. My bridesmaids got their dresses here too! I had 10 girls all DIFFERENT body types and sizes! Their dresses looked like sisterhood of traveling pants!!!! CRAZY! Thank you for making me and my girls look beautiful! A HUGE thank you to Stephanie for coming to my house the day of the wedding and helping me get into my dress! You're the BEST.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Lingerie and Bridal by Lisa FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 1220 US Highway 46 West Parsippany, 07054 See on map