9901 Emmaus, St John, VI 00830 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lindsay Vann Photography

I am a wedding, engagement, family and lifestyle photographer based out of St. John in the US Virgin Islands with a natural, photojournalistic and candid style. I absolutely love to share and capture your special moments with you. Someone once told me that photographers capture the things that they don't want to lose in their life and I believe that's true. The things that are most important to me are those raw and beautiful moments with my loved ones and I always gravitate towards photographing just that. There is something to be said about a photo that moves you and takes you back to a feeling and a time in your life.. and my goal is to take you there.

Follow Lindsay Vann Photography on

Lindsay Vann Photography 6
Lindsay Vann Photography 7

Christine · Married on 05/04/2019

The best photographer

OK how can I even start about Lindsay. Her photos drew me St. John and I instantly fell in love without seeing the island. Her photos are that amazing!! I knew instantly I wanted her to do all of my photos. I reached out to her about two years before my actual wedding date just to make sure I got her. While doing that I caught her in St. John to do my engagement shoot. We instantly had so much fun after it rained all day and almost got cancelled.
    My husband is generally super awkward in photos but Lindsay made it so fun and natural! My husband instantly loved her as well. Fast forward to our wedding day EVERYONE loved her and Max they are so down to earth, ready to have fun, and so outgoing. She wasn't just our photographer that night but our friend as well. We could not ask for a better photographer or a better person. SHE IS AN AMAZING all around good person and photographer. If you haven't already booked her you are seriously missing out!!!! Thank you so much Lindsay for cature our special day!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Lindsay Vann Photography 8
    Lindsay Vann Photography 9
    Lindsay Vann Photography 10
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Wohning · Married on 01/19/2019

The Best!!!

There are really no words for Lindsay’s photos. She was my one non-negotiable when planning our wedding, and she did not disappoint. We did an ‘engagement’ shoot in an effort to get to know her and get used to being photographed but I felt like I knew her just through email. She was genuinely invested in our story, our relationship, our wedding, and even our lives after the wedding. It was so great getting to know her and Max and we will cherish our wedding photos forever!

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Rosemapu

Rose · Married on 11/21/2018

The Best Day With The Best Photographer

I can't express enough just how grateful we are to have had such an incredibly talented and fun loving photographer with us! Lindsay didn't just capture our memories, she helped make them! Both my husband and I are slightly camera shy, but Lindsay’s style of shooting made us feel comfortable and relaxed, like we were just hanging out with good friends. She had us smiling and laughing all day, and we could’t have wished for anything better! I am so thankful that we had Lindsay join us on our wedding day, and for making me laugh so hard my cheeks hurt!

Besides being overall awesome, Lindsay’s work is also incredible! I think it’s safe to say that the images speak for themselves. From day one, Lindsay was professional and a great communicator with incredible insight about St John. She clearly answered any questions we had and helped us pick the best locations to shoot our pictures.

If you’re looking for a fun and adventurous wedding photographer, I highly recommend Lindsay Vann!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Lindsay Vann Photography 11
    Lindsay Vann Photography 12
    Lindsay Vann Photography 13

Lindsay Vann Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

Real Weddings