Los Angeles, CA 90066 Map · Phone number

About Linda Abbott Photography

My photography style is a blend of intuition, documentary, and fine art. My clients are unique and want images that feel personal and they want a photographer that they resonate with and trust. I'm totally, enthusiastically invested in making sure the vision and experience of your day is amazing, effortless, and fun.

Follow Linda Abbott Photography on

Linda Abbott Photography 1
Linda Abbott Photography 2
Linda Abbott Photography 3

Diann · Married on 07/15/2017

I'm going to start this review with the end product: Linda's photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning. She fully captured all the joy, laughter, tears, promises, commitment, celebration -- all of the emotions and the moments of that day. She also somehow managed to be everywhere at once, documenting things I didn't get a chance to see live. I think she sent us close to 800 photos of our day, all gorgeously lit, and I have looked through all 800 shots at least ten times. Her work immediately brings me back to how amazing and overwhelming our wedding was. Linda, I can't thank you enough for capturing all of these memories for us.

I MEANT to start my review by sharing advice from my wedding planner: pick a photographer whose photos you like (obviously), but more importantly, pick a PERSON you really like, because you're basically spending your entire wedding day with them. Linda is an adorable, hilarious pixie who somehow manages to be both an artist and an incredible businesswoman. She is super organized, reliable and communicates well. She knows how to be unobtrusive (in order to get REAL candid shots) but she can also assert herself if your family party of 20 both somehow wants group shots but refuses to be corralled into taking them. I HIGHLY recommend Linda, for her ability to tell your story in photographic form, and because she's easy to work with, and finally, because she will just make your day better.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Linda Abbott Photography 4
    Linda Abbott Photography 5
    Linda Abbott Photography 6

Jenny · Married on 06/23/2017

We hired Linda to shoot our small wedding held in my parents garden on a beautiful June day in 2017. She was recommended to us by a friend who used her for his wedding. We really liked her natural style and the types of candid shots she created. With our plan to time our ceremony in the late afternoon and finish in the evening, all in a garden environment, we knew she was the one for the job! I cannot emphasize enough how much passion and enthusiasm Linda brought to our special day. As the sole photographer for our group of 18, she managed to be so many places at once, capturing sweet shots of the kids, while shooting many great candids of the adults. Her images also captured the many nuances of every stage of our wedding from our ceremony, the reception, the dinner, cake cutting and dancing. Her photography told a story that we can reminisce on for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Linda, especially if you want a style of photography that offers a beautiful narrative of your wedding day.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

Linda was an amazing photographer. The whole experience was like having a personal "fabulous" coach for your and your partner on your special day. Linda did both an engagement session (for which she was so generous with her time), and covered our wedding. It was incredible how she both seemed to become part of the whole crazy apparatus of our wedding day, but was the part that reminded me to be human during really intense moments - she captured a quiet moment at sunset between my partner and I that I will never forget (and now I don't have to - the picture takes me right back to that emotional space). She was so dynamic and flexible - she was directive when she could feel us getting self conscious or when she knew we were trying to achieve a particular "look" for a photo, but for the most part, she was always at the right place and the right time to capture really organic moments. It was pure joy to scroll through the photos after - I feel so lucky to have this little time capsule, and Linda's editing made my partner and I look FANTASTIC. :)
    Please hire Linda - she's such an old soul, and the exact positive energy you want at your wedding.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Award

Linda Abbott Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints