Hialeah, FL 33012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Limited Edition Wedding Films

Limited Edition is a company dedicated to the most meticulous level of craftsmanship in film and media production. With a background in film, commercials and music videos, LE approaches every project with a cinematic eye and treats every wedding produced as a piece of artistic expression. We are artisans, and like any great artist, we treat every wedding as a canvas that requires our full attention. That is why we only shoot 2 weddings a month. We do not believe in being ordinary, and refuse to produce cookie-cutter wedding videos.

( LE was previously known as Singularity Media Group)

screen shot 2015 06 14 at 4 32 52 pm
ScreenShot20120802at12 24 56PM

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Limited Edition Wedding Films

Rose · Married on 08/10/2014

If you want to take your wedding to the next level, hire David Liz!...Seriously!! His work and professionalism is just hands down the best out there! His quality of work is top notch, he has a quick turnaround time, and he is great with communicating.
    I reached out to David to shoot a Grand Entrance video for our wedding reception. I told him my direction for the video; he listened and gave some amazing ideas. The day of the video shoot, he showed up on time and well prepared. He came up with more amazing ideas and different ways to capture shots/scenes, it was awesome! My husband and I were completely blown away and we didn’t even see the video yet.(Lol)
    During the editing process, he let us know that we could make changes if needed. He was very attentive and made sure we were truly satisfied. When he sent us the final product, we were again blown away!! I mean it was way beyond our expectations! I knew having this video played at our wedding reception before my hubby and I walked out would be the greatest thing ever! It was short, sweet, and exciting.
    When our guest saw this video, they were in Awe. Everyone was amazed! They cheered, they gave us high fives, and they told us “Great video!”… the works. Our photographer, the manger from the wedding venue, the DJ, everyone came up to us and told us how great the video was…My hubby and I just had two words for everyone DAVID LIZ! Thank you David for taking our wedding reception to another level and making it absolutely Epic!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

rickie · Married on 11/02/2013

My wife and I got hitched on November 2, 2013. After a long debate on wheather we should get a videographer, we stumbled upon David Liz. I reviewed some of his work and knew he was perfect for our wedding. Im not a big fan of cameras but david made it easy. As a matter of fact, most of the time i didn't even know he was filming. The video came out amazing, my wife has it on rewind on her blue ray. David managed to get video of every minute, every second of my wedding and did a brilliant job in putting it all together for the videos. The short video, about a 5 minute video summing up the whole wedding, usually you show to all your friends and family, post on Facebook, twitter, instagram, arrived at my house sooner then i would have imagined. We were very impressed with the timing. The long video that includes the whole wedding arrived soon after that. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Honestly, I would recommend David Liz and his staff to everyone!!!!! Thanks again for everything David!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Priscilla · Married on 09/28/2013

After contacting/meeting several videographers, we knew David Liz would be our videographer the moment we met him. He has such a great personality and it truly an artist when it comes to capturing all the special moments we knew we wouldn't be able to see on our day. Our video is spectacular and everyone who has seen it has fallen in love and have even shed tears. Our video looks and feels like a movie and the quality is outstanding.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Limited Edition Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,999.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• My Wedding Musician
    My Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

I had the distinct pleasure of working with Singularity Media Group on a wedding recently, and found them to be not only extremely cordial, but very thorough and professional in their manner. As a ceremony musician, I work with many videographers, and notice how many of them arrive five minutes before the ceremony and scramble to find this and that, and it was refreshing to witness their prompt arrival and set up! Thank you Singularity and I look forward to working with you again soon!

• Hialeah, 33012 See on map
    7863030879 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Fri 10:00AM – 6:00PM Sat - Sun: 10:00AM – 4:00PM