x4 Couples' Choice Awards
On WeddingWire since 2017
Step into the limelight.
We plan. We coordinate. We execute.
From the moment we connect, we pride ourselves on professionally executing the key traits of a capable wedding professional—understanding and implementing the experience you want your guests to have, providing updates and reassurance throughout our journey that you’re in good hands, and maintaining 100% client-satisfaction.
We are now providing services for intimate gatherings that adhere to COVID guidelines.
Recently got engaged and don't know what to expect for your 2021 wedding?
Here's what we know:
-Most couples are rescheduling their weddings for Fall 2021 and Winter 2021 since most people will be vaccinated and we envision less restrictions due to COVID.
Expectations until the end of Summer 2021 are:
- Guests wearing masks
- Social pods for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
- Ceremony, cocktail hour and reception be outdoors and everyone be socially distanced
- Ceremony would be socially distanced and the couple/bridal party wearing masks down the aisle
- Cocktail hour is seated; drinks ordered at the table and no games
- Hand sanitizer and masks available for guests throughout the venue
- Limited amount of guests, typically being capped off at 100
- No guest dancing during reception
- First dance for the couple and with parents is allowed, but no other dancing
- The welcome table guest book has enough pens for all the guests and has a used/clean vessel for the pens
- Photographs with masks on that are not in your social pods
- Potential zoom reception to include all your guests, especially the ones that are abroad
The above are expectations for the first half of 2021. Note that things could change on the daily for COVID guidelines regarding weddings/events! We stay up to date with restrictions and keep you posted on how to navigate the changes and challenges.
Contact us today to step into the lime light and leave the COVID wedding planning up to us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
Any other questions?Message vendor
34 ReviewsWrite a review
17 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Limelight Productions is all about being detailed, punctual and perfection which makes them the best in the business. Khadija and James are amazing to work with and they are very flexible with their work. We love to work with them as always. We highly recommend Limelight Productions for your wedding!
7am to 7pm, Monday thru Friday By appointment only on weekends