431 S. Mennonite Road, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About Lilac & Lace Co.

From planning, set-up, styling, coordinating and rentals - let Lilac & Lace Co. help you make your wedding beautiful. We offer sweetheart tables, dessert stations, lounge areas, cake tables, card boxes - with delivery service available. Lovingly serving southeastern PA.

• Woman-owned
Follow Lilac & Lace Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Honey Bee Farm Designs
Barrel bar
 d9a8306 websize 51 976823 1563797549
5aee8b1a74906c3a 1522497713 81e96c1b48074298 1522497712946 3 arch2
Lilac & Lace Co.

26 Reviews for Lilac & Lace Co.

• Ashley

Ashley M. · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Best Vintage Rental Prices In the Area!

I hired Dina to do all the vintage rentals at my wedding coming up next year and I couldn’t be more excited! She’s wonderful to work with and super sweet! My other vendors I hired even praised her as well on how wonderful she as been at other weddings! If you are looking for adorable and classy vintage furniture for your wedding or other event, she’s your gal! Her prices are EXCELLENT! Every other furniture rental place in NJ/PA are way too expensive compared to her! With the other places, I might as well purchase a couch instead of rent one! But with Dina - the prices are super reasonable where I was able to rent multiple couches and chairs to really amp up my space for my guests! She has a great business and I really recommend you hire her!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lindsay M. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

So many options and so helpful!

We worked with Dina on a recent project. The items she picked went perfectly with the style and color scheme. She has so many perfect pieces to choose from. We also appreciated how down to earth and helpful she was. She was a blessing to us!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend Lilac & Lace

I have known Dina from Lilac and Lace since high school and always loved the idea of her business. When I started planning my wedding I was so excited to start working with her. She met with me and reviewed my plans and presented me with multiple options for planning/coordination. I went with a coordination package due to the simplicity of my wedding but she offers an array of different levels of help for brides. In addition to coordination I did my rentals from Dina. She has a wonderful and diverse inventory that made my wedding gorgeous and unique without breaking the bank. Throughout planning my wedding during COVID Dina was a sounding board and encouragement for me. She let me bounce ideas off her and she kept me on track. The week of my wedding she was a huge help. I felt completely at peace knowing she was helping me-I didn't have to sweat the details. Everything she did was professional, classy and beautiful. I highly recommend to anyone to use Lilac and Lace-you will enjoy not only the planning process but the beauty of your wedding more!

Thank you Dina!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lilac & Lace Co. FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chuppah
    Decor
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• 431 S. Mennonite Road Collegeville, PA, 19426 See on map
    *By Appointment
    Location of (Lilac & Lace Co.)