Lilac & Lace Co.

Collegeville, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

From planning, set-up, styling, coordinating and rentals - let Lilac & Lace Co. help you make your wedding beautiful. We offer sweetheart tables, dessert stations, lounge areas, cake tables, card boxes - with delivery service available. Lovingly serving southeastern PA.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chuppah
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Glassware

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$85

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

• Elise
    Elise Married on 11/21/2021

Made my wedding a success

Dina, Jenna and Jillian made our wedding day so beautiful. I highly recommend Lilac and Lace to any bride who knows what she wants for décor, may even have some of her own, but needs that extra help to get it all to come together; and someone to set it up on the day and make truly beautiful.

Dina was with me during the 2 years of COVID rescheduling and rearranging, and was a shoulder to lean on. Jenna and Jillian pulled the vision together in the end to make it all work. I was happy with the results it was so much better than I imagined I was in tears.

Our guests just couldn’t stop talking about it and I couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out. They pulled together the bits and pieces I had been gathering and making into such a beautiful event. It just looks flawless. Thank you for your wonderful “helping hands” I would have been lost without you.

Lilac and Lace furniture rentals are gorgeous! The lounges were so beautiful and added just the right cozy touch and needed place for our 80 yr+ parents to sit and be comfortable but still be part of all the action.

Lilac and Lace was a key to our wedding’s success. Thank you!
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 11/20/2021

Please use them!

Look no further for the most wonderful rental company! Not only do they have the biggest most beautiful inventory, they were so handy, responsive, professional and EASY to work with. We received soooo many compliments on our decor. They made our wedding day the most beautiful I could have ever imagined! I could not recommend this company enough. I literally felt like I was planning with my friends. It was so worth every penny- thank you so much lilac & lace!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 11/04/2021

You Won't Regret Hiring Lilac & Lace Co.

Brides, look no further --- Hiring Lilac & Lace Co. was undoubtedly one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. Although I had a clear vision and aesthetic for our wedding, not only was I overwhelmed with the prospect of purchasing a ton of decor inventory for a single day, but also with the task of setting everything up and removing everything at the end of the reception - no fun! I was also challenged with a relatively tight budget and wasn't sure how I was going to execute my vision for the big day. That's where the women of Lilac & Lace Co. - Jenna and Jillian - came in.

Not only do they have an AMAZING inventory that is suitable for various vibes - glamorous, rustic, bohemian, romantic - everything is SO affordable to rent and GREAT quality. What's more, if you are a bride that wants peace of mind on her big day when it comes to all the details coming to fruition, I strongly encourage you to select one of their "design help" packages. I went with the "Helping Hand" package, and it was worth EVERY penny.

Perhaps most importantly, Jenna and Jillian were incredibly involved and responsive to my needs in the months and days leading up to the big day. They happily met me, my fiance, and our venue coordinator at the venue a few months ahead of the wedding to walk through the entire timeline and discuss the decor. They took great notes, made awesome suggestions, and put my type-A mind to ease, knowing that they knew my vision and exactly how to execute it.

Inevitably, with all weddings, little things go awry, despite your best-laid plans. Nevertheless, their fantastic communication and professionalism helped me pivot and ultimately execute the wedding of my dreams. I really cannot say enough GREAT things about Lilac & Lace Co. and I encourage ALL brides to enlist them for all their wedding days needs. You won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

431 S. Mennonite Road Collegeville, PA, 19426

*By Appointment
Location of (Lilac & Lace Co.)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding