431 S. Mennonite Road, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About Lilac & Lace Co.

From planning, set-up, styling, coordinating and rentals - let Lilac & Lace Co. help you make your wedding beautiful. We offer sweetheart tables, dessert stations, lounge areas, cake tables, card boxes - with delivery service available. Lovingly serving southeastern PA.

Follow Lilac & Lace Co. on

Barrel bar
 d9a8306 websize 51 976823 1563797549
5aee8b1a74906c3a 1522497713 81e96c1b48074298 1522497712946 3 arch2
Lilac & Lace Co.

19 Reviews for Lilac & Lace Co.

• Andrea

Andrea Kelly · Getting married on 06/08/2022

A must have for your wedding day!

Dina was a blessing throughout our entire wedding process. I knew it would be too much work to buy my own decor then try to resell after. Her inventory was extremely diverse and we received so many compliments. There are more photos to come but just a few of the items we rented were a couch with two chairs, two gold shelves, a type writer, large mirror, vases, votives, cake stand, coffee table, sweetheart table, chairs and a blush cheesecloth. She truly helped bring my vision to life. As a couple who had to reschedule their wedding due to COVID-19, Dina made the rescheduling process easy and was so supportive. She was responsive and patient with my ordering process. I cannot thank her team enough for helping our wedding day be even more beautiful for us and our guests.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Lilac & Lace Co.'s reply:

Andrea!! When a fellow vendor chooses to use Lilac & Lace Co., it is always so special. Your wedding was beautiful - and it was a joy getting to know you during the process. Your bright spirit was always a joy to be around. I wish you every happiness in your marriage.
  • Ashley

Ashley Monticello · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Best Vintage Rental Prices In the Area!

I hired Dina to do all the vintage rentals at my wedding coming up next year and I couldn’t be more excited! She’s wonderful to work with and super sweet! My other vendors I hired even praised her as well on how wonderful she as been at other weddings! If you are looking for adorable and classy vintage furniture for your wedding or other event, she’s your gal! Her prices are EXCELLENT! Every other furniture rental place in NJ/PA are way too expensive compared to her! With the other places, I might as well purchase a couch instead of rent one! But with Dina - the prices are super reasonable where I was able to rent multiple couches and chairs to really amp up my space for my guests! She has a great business and I really recommend you hire her!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lindsay Martin · Getting married on 06/03/2021

So many options and so helpful!

We worked with Dina on a recent project. The items she picked went perfectly with the style and color scheme. She has so many perfect pieces to choose from. We also appreciated how down to earth and helpful she was. She was a blessing to us!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lilac & Lace Co. FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chuppah
    Decor
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• 431 S. Mennonite Road Collegeville, PA, 19426 See on map
    *By Appointment
    Location of (Lilac & Lace Co.)