1823 Farmington Ave., Pottstown, PA 19464 Map · Phone number

About Bantam Vintage Rentals

Bantam Vintage Rentals' goal is to make it easier for brides to get the look they want for less. We are always searching for unique, vintage pieces but we also handcraft a lot of our inventory.

Some of our popular pieces...

• Farmhouse Tables & Chairs
  • Upholstered Furniture
  • China & Flatwear
  • Chevron backdrop & dividers
  • Yard Games
  • Ball Jars
  • Milk Glass Vases

We are constantly building more pieces so be sure to check our website for the complete inventory. Let us help remove some stress involved the day of the event--we take care of delivery, set-up, and removal! We love taking a road trip to your event whether near or far, so don't be afraid to reach out no matter where you are! Check out our website to start the rental process. We look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Bantam Vintage Rentals on

Bantam Vintage Rentals 6
Bantam Vintage Rentals 7
  • Cait

Cait · Married on 06/08/2019

Last minute addition - wonderful service!

I decided to book a giant Jenga game from Bantam Vintage once we were positive the rain would hold off on our wedding day. I inquired about the game the week before our wedding, and the owner, Tashia, was very responsive and flexible in arranging times for pick up and drop off.

They have so many great pieces at reasonable prices and I hope I can work with them again!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Katelyn Kalin · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Company

While planning my wedding I happened to come across Bantam Vintage Rentals and I’m so happy I did. I really didn’t want to purchase a whole bunch of stuff that I’d use once on my wedding day and Bantam made this possible. Tasha was so pleasant to work with, even when I changed my order 3 times! Setting up drop off and pick up times was so convenient. The thing that surprised me the most was when Tasha and her husband were dropping the items off, they didn’t just drop them and go, she knew my plans and she helped us position and set up the display, what a relief that was because those barrels were HEAVY! I wish I had been able to use the giant jenga more but unfortunately it sprinkled and guests didn’t venture out. Overall it was a lovely experience, I hope more brides and party planners use this amazing company

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 8
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 9

Karla · Married on 10/03/2015

I used Bantam for my baby shower. They did an amazing job! Their pieces are in great condition and they are so easy to work with. Costumer service was great and the pieces in their collection are both versatile and unique. They have something for everyone’s taste.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 10
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 11
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 12
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 13
    Bantam Vintage Rentals 14

Bantam Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware