Greater Seattle, Lake Stevens, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Like a Dream Weddings and Events

Like a Dream Weddings and Events is a wedding and event planning business in the greater Seattle area. This company’s team is passionate about providing exceptional celebration and event services to their clients. They offer a variety of packages, each with its own unique qualities, to suit a range of requirements.

This innovative business offers three different service bundles. The most economical solution is day-of coordination. With this package, couples will receive caring guidance as well as timeline creation. Partial wedding planning includes vendor acquisition, idea production, and real-time coordination. Full wedding planning starts with invitations and follows through to the wedding day. Like a Dream Weddings and Events’ planners strive to truly understand the wants of their clients, turning gorgeous visions into dreams come true.

Follow Like a Dream Weddings and Events on

Guest tables
Guest tables
Welcome sign by gina lu design
Welcome sign by gina lu design
Fibers & Florals. SO GOOD!
Fibers & Florals. SO GOOD!
Gina Lu designs at its finest
First Look
gn2019615of895 51 1861307 157853175519951

6 Reviews for Like a Dream Weddings and Events

Gina · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn't have pulled this wedding off without Dona!!!!

Planning a wedding is no easy feat, and every wedding involves hundreds of moving parts and micro decisions that need to be planned and executed correctly. If your wedding takes place at a typical venue that comes with all bells and whistles, it may be easier than most!

Ours, however, was not a typical wedding venue. We chose to get married on a hillside at a Botanical Garden that was being rebuilt after a fire burned most of it down. Essentially, it was a flat piece of land with the most amazing view of our city. We thought it was a great idea! Were we a bit naive? Yes. All the amenities a wedding venue might offer, ours did not. Bathrooms? Nope. Sound system. Nope. Lighting? Nope. Parking? Nope. Tables and chairs? Nope. Electricity?? Nope. A basic campsite would have more amenities than the location we chose!

You can imagine how many more moving parts our wedding had because of our venue choice.

My husband and I are NOT Type-A planners and probably should never have chosen such a challenging venue. We might actually just be the type to do a small city hall wedding or even elope! But we stumbled across our venue and immediately had a vision of being in a simple outdoor space, dining al fresco, and dancing while the sun set... and with that dreamy notion in mind, put down the deposit and decided to go for it. WELL....thank God we hired Dona. Looking back, there's just no way we could have done this without someone on our team who is not only this Type-A planning expert, but someone who was really invested in the success of our event and just as important, making sure the wedding reflected us as a couple.

Dona is simply a rockstar planner and day-of coordinator. She kept steady contact with us for months prior and helped us immensely with our planning especially as she saw towards the weeks up to my wedding I was really cracking under the pressure. She made sure to check in with us and follow up so that no details of our big day were left to chance. She reached out to all of our vendors as we secured them, to introduce herself and build a repertoire so the day of communication would be smooth and effortless. She did a venue walk through with us even though she doesn't live in our state, and went over placement and layout (remember our venue is one flat piece of open land). We definitely leaned on her for help way past the scope of what she was hired for- and she was always there without a complaint. Calm, cool, collected, funny. Assertive with vendors when required. Always relieving pressure for us.

On the day of, when some challenges came about, she was there in the trenches troubleshooting and problem solving for us every step of the way, without - and this is really important - without me, the bride, ever knowing anything was going wrong at all. Having spent months planning our day to the best of my ability, I'm so grateful that no matter what happened to go wrong (floral arrangements kept getting knocked down because the wind was so strong, the servers I hired almost didn't show, rental company brought the wrong furniture, the sound system my husband rented wouldn't work) - Dona made sure that not only did the troubles not ever reach me, she took care of it all.

To me (and to many of our guests) the day was absolutely perfect. By the time our ceremony came around, the winds had died down. The view was just as spectacular as we knew it would be. After the ceremony, Dona made sure we had a few intimate moments to ourselves (so appreciated!!). We got to sip on champagne and nibble on chocolates as we signed our marriage license. During dinner, she made sure to have a plate of food ready for us and brought us drinks so we didn't have to get up from our sweetheart table. There were many times throughout the day that she created these little pockets of time where we could just enjoy our day versus worrying about the logistics.

All of my family and bridal party commented to me about how Dona did such a great job, but I did most of the planning for my wedding so I know it more than anyone. Your wedding may not be as complicated as mine was- I hope it isn't, haha! Just know that even if your wedding seems simple- you will want someone in your corner that has proven themselves more than capable of leading the show and handling any mishaps that will happen on your big day. Dona is 100% that someone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Ageli

Ageli Hernandez · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding

Nothing but a praise, very professional, creative, outstanding experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Tyler Pierce · Married on 07/06/2019

Invaluable for our big day!

Dona was so helpful for our big day by going above and beyond every step of the way! We expected her to just help with the day-of activities but she guided us every step of the way and took initiative, reaching out to all our vendors in advance and organizing the entire schedule; keeping everyone on the same page. She was vital to our rehearsal and lead everyone through the steps, including our officiant. The day of our wedding she was an angel and kept my wife happy and in charge throughout the night. I was so happy with how our wedding turned out and Dona played such a huge role in making that happen. She was definitely the most helpful person we hired and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dona!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Like a Dream Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2150
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Greater Seattle Lake Stevens, WA, 98101 See on map
    Location of (Like a Dream Weddings and Events)