Engagement
Shoot included

About Lighthouse Photography Dream Weddings

Elegant, Timeless, Photojournalistic Awarded Long Island Wedding Photographers

Welcome to Lighthouse Photography!

Congratulations on your engagement. We understand wedding photography is very important. Long after the cake is eaten and the flowers are thrown away, you’ll be looking at your wedding photos and remembering exactly how you felt the moment you said, “I do”. We put together a little guide to help you end up with wedding photos that reflect who you are.

Create a Feeling with your wedding photography

You are unlike anyone else, and your wedding will be unlike anyone else’s. Your wedding photography should be just as unique.

One of the best ways to feel confident about your wedding photographer is to schedule an engagement shoot. That way, we can spend some time getting to know each other. You’ll be able to see if our photography style is a good fit for you, and we can learn about what you like in a low pressure environment.

Schedule your engagement session, or contact us with further questions today.

Congratulations again on your engagement!

If you would like to schedule your appointment, call 631-509-6600 or 631-509-5966
THANK YOU and HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Toning (1)
Video (1)

My fiance and I had our engagement shoot with Florio, the owner. He is fantastic! He took amazing pictures and is so dedicated to getting the perfec shoot. He was even laying in the grass to get the right angle. The turn around time to get our pictures was so quick too. We are looking forward to our wedding even more now.

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

David was the photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding. He is absolutely amazing. I have never received so many compliments on pictures before. Every photo (and there were thousands) was thoughtful and artistically planned. He truly has an eye for making great photos. My husband does not like being the center of attention and does not like photos being taken. You would never know it looking at our pictures! David was joking around with him to make sure each picture looked natural and comfortable. On top of doing a great job with the photos, David and his team made sure that we were on time for each part of the day.
Also, Monica (who booked us and made the arrangements with us) is always available. It is very easy to get in touch with her. When we wanted to have out "thank yous" sent out, Monica was so prompt. Within 2 days, she had given us many options along with proofs of the cards. They were ready within a week (and this was right around the holidays in November and December).
I am so happy that we decided to go with Lighthouse Photography! I highly recommend their services!!!

Profile Picture Alexandrea, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Florio, Monica, & staff are the BEST!! I booked them for my wedding this past Friday, October 2nd, and all I can say is WOW!! They went above and beyond to get the best shots and made it fun while doing it. Pictures are all you have to remember such an important day in your life and they do an incredible job at capturing every moment. They are all so talented and professional and I cannot wait to work with them again. I would HIGHLY recommend Lighthouse Photography & their team to anyone & everyone!!

Profile Picture meagan, 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Lighthouse a year in advance. Once we met with Florio we knew he was who we wanted to capture such a special day, and we were right. Throughout the planning process, Monica was always available to answer any questions we had. The day of, everyone was on time and a pleasure to work with. We got our pictures back about 6 weeks after the wedding - which was much faster than I was expecting, and we love them!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

The Lighthouse team is amazing! We booked Florio and company 18 months before our August wedding and since then, it has really been a dream to work with them. From the first meeting, to our engagement photos with Florio, to our wedding day, thank you cards, video and soon-to-be albums, they made the entire process as easy and stress-free as possible. Monica and I were in contact often - she is sweet, professional, punctual and a delight to work with! Florio's vibrant personality and sense of humor made us feel comfortable in front of the camera during both our engagement photos and on our wedding day. Flora and his team did a great job not only of capturing our wedding day perfectly, but also keeping us on time/on a schedule throughout the whole day/night. He has such a talent and creative eye - we were so happy with the way our pictures came out and will treasure them for years and years to come! Ildar was our videographer, and he too did the most amazing job capturing our special day - we love our video; it is exactly as I had hoped and imagined it to be (I had made a few requests on how I would like it edited, and the editing team definitely hit them all!). We made the best decision in booking Lighthouse for our wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

The team at Lighthouse Photography is simply amazing and they really do go above and beyond! Every step of the way, they were right there by our side from the initial meeting to our wedding day. To me, the most important aspects of the wedding are the photographs and video as you will have that to cherish and reflect on for many years to come. I could not have asked for a better group of people to share my special day with. The day of your wedding things can get so hectic but the lighthouse team is so professional and make sure you capture all those specials. I cannot wait to see all the pictures they captured and i am fully assured that there was no moment that they did not capture. My parents were also stunned by their professionalism and the quality of their work. They could not stop mentioning how amazing they were and the fact that it seemed like we had our our "paparazzi" and how they know that every moment was captured. Thank you to the Lighthouse Photography Team!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jonathan, Brian, Edna and Joe were the absolute most AMAZING team of photographers at my wedding! I am so beyond thankful to have had such amazing photographers to capture and the best day of my life with !! The entire team was equally as excited as we were on our wedding day, they were so enthusiastic and had such awesome ideas for pictures. The entire staff at Lighthouse was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and so extremely responsive and helpful to all questions we had. Thank you Lighthouse Photography!! I STRONGLY recommend all brides and grooms use Lighthouse for their wedding photos!

Profile Picture Lesley, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Florio and the Lighthouse team were absolutely incredible for our wedding this past weekend. We worked with Florio for our engagement shoot and him, along with his team Jonathan, Joe & Inna, for our wedding. Florio & team are wonderful, fun, so artistic and make you feel completely at ease. Our entire wedding loved them! We can not wait to see the photos and video - we already know they will exceed our expectations and we very highly recommend them to every bride!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The team at Lighthouse Photography was fantastic to work with! They made our wedding day go smoothly and our pictures came out amazing!! Florio is a great photographer and made it fun and easy to take pictures, even with our large wedding party. He also did engagement photos with us, which came out beautifully. I highly recommend Lighthouse to anyone looking for great photography and nice people!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Florio and his team have been amazing since we booked them. We had a great e-shoot with Florio and are looking forward to our wedding being shot by him as well! The team at Lighthouse is professional and always willing to answer questions when we have them. We are SO glad we chose them for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
10 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Lighthouse Photography. We always hear great feedback from our couple's that choose them for their wedding. and they are a very talented team capturing the most important parts of your day. Beautiful work just check out there photo's & reviews. We are always happy to hear when they shot one of our weddings. Check them out.

One word describes working with Florio and his staff, "Amazing"! Quite possibly one of my favorite vendors to work with. When one of my couples asks me for a photography reference I have no reservation referring Lighthouse. The energy he puts into your wedding will keep you eagerly awaiting the day when you get to see your proofs. The only problem is, who might have too many great pictures to choose from.

Florio & his team are professional, detail oriented and so creative. They are a fun team to work with, as well as incredibly talented. Highly recommended!

Many of my clients have used Lighthouse. The photos are amazing, and working with them onsite is a pleasure. As an MUA and hair stylist of 10+years I know that great photographers work in accordance with the flow of the hair & makeup to produce wonderful photo results. Very important! They keep everyone happy!

Events