11354 tiara st., North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number

p16

• Videos 5

20 Reviews for Light Up Video

Jacob · Married on 10/08/2017

Stephen and Light Up Video did a beyond outstanding job capturing our wedding day! They were extremely responsive to our questions and emails in the weeks leading up to the day. During the day of the wedding, Stephen gave great suggestions, showed up to each location on time, and was extremely flexible. During the ceremony and reception he worked seamlessly, capturing all the important moments (and ones we did not even realize were important until after). He sent the teaser video and raw footage extremely quickly after the wedding. The teaser exceeded all our expectations, and we will be treasuring it for years to come! Thanks Light Up Video!

• Daisy

Daisy · Married on 08/13/2017

Videography was one of those things that my husband and I really wanted for our wedding but did not know if we would have the budget for it. Luckily, we found Light Up Video and we could not be happier that we hired them. After reading reviews about the company on Wedding Wire and Yelp and watching sample videos that they have put together, we took a leap of faith and hired them for our August 13th wedding. I appreciate the transparency of their website in that all the info, including the price of the packages, were already readily available. All communications were via email with Samantha who was lovely. Dave and Paul were our videographers and they were so great! They worked well with our photographers and were amazing at capturing the feel of the entire day. We received our cinematic teaser in less than 3 weeks and we loved it. Our friends and family who viewed it were so impressed since it really captured the emotion and beauty of the day. We loved the teaser so much that despite initially just ordering the Cinematic Teaser Package, I contacted Dave the night we received the teaser and asked how much extra it would be to get the full video! This must happen a lot since their work is amazing so Dave had no issues accommodating our additional request. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just do it and hire Light Up Video, you will not be disappointed.

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2017

I wanted a videographer but my husband didn’t so we compromised and booked the most affordable vendor we could find. My husband found them on Yelp and they had rave reviews so we decided to take a chance. All my other wedding vendors were from referrals so I wasn’t sure what to expect from Light Up Video but they did a phenomenal job! They were able to capture everything beautifully and no one really noticed they were there.

I highly recommend them!

Light Up Video Pricing

Light Up Video Price Rates

Light Up Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Electric Entertainment DJs
    Electric Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Light Up Video is hands down the best value for wedding videography in California. They consistently provide the same level of work as those charging twice their rate. All their prices and demo videos are online and speak for themselves.

• 11354 tiara st. North Hollywood, CA 91601 See on map