Nearby Vendors to Consider

USB Flash Drive (4)
Documentary (2)
DVD (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Stephen and Light Up Video did a beyond outstanding job capturing our wedding day! They were extremely responsive to our questions and emails in the weeks leading up to the day. During the day of the wedding, Stephen gave great suggestions, showed up to each location on time, and was extremely flexible. During the ceremony and reception he worked seamlessly, capturing all the important moments (and ones we did not even realize were important until after). He sent the teaser video and raw footage extremely quickly after the wedding. The teaser exceeded all our expectations, and we will be treasuring it for years to come! Thanks Light Up Video!

Profile Picture Jacob, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary

Videography was one of those things that my husband and I really wanted for our wedding but did not know if we would have the budget for it. Luckily, we found Light Up Video and we could not be happier that we hired them. After reading reviews about the company on Wedding Wire and Yelp and watching sample videos that they have put together, we took a leap of faith and hired them for our August 13th wedding. I appreciate the transparency of their website in that all the info, including the price of the packages, were already readily available. All communications were via email with Samantha who was lovely. Dave and Paul were our videographers and they were so great! They worked well with our photographers and were amazing at capturing the feel of the entire day. We received our cinematic teaser in less than 3 weeks and we loved it. Our friends and family who viewed it were so impressed since it really captured the emotion and beauty of the day. We loved the teaser so much that despite initially just ordering the Cinematic Teaser Package, I contacted Dave the night we received the teaser and asked how much extra it would be to get the full video! This must happen a lot since their work is amazing so Dave had no issues accommodating our additional request. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just do it and hire Light Up Video, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Daisy, 8/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

I need a ten-star button for Lightup Video!! My photographer recommended this company for my wedding at the Bowers Museum. I didn't need much prodding to hire them because their 300++ beautiful videos on YouTube spoke so highly for them. Dave and Sam arrived on time in my hotel ready to work. They are very professional and courteous. They blended in with the crowd and there weren't cameras in our faces with lights flashing. Most importantly they delivered on their guaranteed 21 day turnaround. Rates are very reasonable and email replies are timely. My husband and I absolutely love our 8 minute teaser. The Bowers Museum was beautifully and artistically shown and they truly captured our delight and happiness on our wedding day. I highly recommend Lightup Video. They're worth every hard-earned penny . Thank you Dave and Sam for our amazing teaser. We will cherish it for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Maria, 1/20/17, 4 Reviews