LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

Voted the #1 filmmaker in Cincinnati (Fox 19 A-LIST)

Our authentic wedding films featured on both TLC & FOX. Click here:  CincinnatiBride.com and have a tissue ready.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Cincinnati

Follow LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" on

136 Reviews for LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

Storytelling (4)
High-Def Video (3)
Highlight Video (3)
Cinematic (2)
Raw Footage (2)

If it had a 6/5 I would give him that. Great video and great service. Felt like it would be akward, but it was the total opposite. Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Jack, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! If you are considering lifetime films for your wedding, seriously don't think twice and just book them before it is too late. The quality of their work is above and beyond what you could ever imagine. My wedding day was easily one of the best days of my life and now I get to relive it through my film any time I want! Matt Pine and his crew are amazing, personable, funny, and SO TALENTED! I honestly can not say enough good things about them! I will truly cherish my wedding video for the rest of my life. Thank you Lifetime Films!! -Chelsea Forrester

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I wish I was able to give higher than a 5-star rating. Matt and the team at Lifetime deserve at least a 10. Lifetime films was one of the preferred vendors for my reception location for videographers. I reached out to them and received an immediate response. Prior to meeting with Matt, I did some research (aka stalking his website) and was completely blown away by the quality wedding trailers. Matt and his team have an incredible talent of making you feel like you personally know every couple after watching their wedding trailers. I knew I was hiring Matt prior to meeting him after watching his previous work. Now that I have had my day and gotten my wedding trailer, I can confirm what I had already thought. Hiring Lifetime films was hands down the easiest and best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Also the only expense I didn't think twice about. Every bride and bride to be, do yourself a favor and reach out to Lifetime Films. I promise, it will be best wedding decision you make and you will not be disappointed. They are the best of the best in Cincinnati.

Profile Picture Becky, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
8 AWARDS

28 ENDORSEMENTS
I know there are some other wonderful Videographers out there, but Matt & his team are Filmmakers, Storytellers, Magicians.... They get the shot NO ONE sees! They tell the story that you can't predict. Watching one of their trailers for a wedding, makes me want to go to the movie theater and pay for a ticket. So get your popcorn and get ready to be entertained.

matt is so much fun to work with. Professional and just so talented!

Matt and the whole Lifetime team do an amazing job capturing all of the drama and emotion of a wedding day in a way that still photographs struggle to do. As a photographer, I've worked with dozens of videographers in the Dayton and Cincinnati area and I've seen what there is to see. Matt produces exceptional work on a very consistent basis and knows how to work with a photographer so that both the photography and cinematography are complemented. I highly recommend Matt and look forward to working with him in the future!

Matt Pine and the staff and crews at Lifetime Films deserve Six Stars on a Five Star Scale. We LOVE working with them and I highly recommend their services. When you want the best, Lifetime Films.

Matt and his crew are top notch. Brides love his charm and professionalism. Not having a videographer for my wedding was one of my biggest regrets. Make this experience last by choosing Lifetime to capture one of the biggest moments in your life.

137 PROS I KNOW