LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey

Rocky Mount, NC View map

$3,250 Most Popular Price

Telling the story of your day. Plain and simple, that is my approach to your wedding day photography. Your story consists of moments- some very apparent, some very subtle. From getting ready to exiting your reception, all of the moments in between and combined are your story.

I have a documentary approach and I believe my job is to be a leader when I need to be (ex- directing and setting up group photos, portraits, etc.), but otherwise be invisible. I work around my clients in the hopes that they can focus on their day and feel comfortable in my presence. When my clients tell me I am unobtrusive, then I know I am doing my job.

As someone who wishes to provide the best possible services to my Bride & Groom, it is a priority to make sure that my style and level of offerings is in line with what couples are looking for in a wedding photographer. With a large market of wedding photographers to choose from, my hope is that couples choose me not only because they fit within their photography budget, but for my style, professionalism, personality and offering of timeless images.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3250

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

1 User photo

• Jenny
    Jenny D. Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible Talent

Lindsey was amazing to work with as she had experience working with horses and weddings, which worked perfectly for my portraits and the big day. Her ability to use natural light and catch the little moments was phenomenal. Lindsey checked on us several times throughout the night and was suer quick when she stole us away for perfect lighting shots. She was professional, reasonable, and had a wonderful personality which made it easy. to laugh and smile for photos. I am so glad I found her and I will definitely use her again!
    Samantha Married on 09/18/2015
    Life exposed photography made our wedding day so special! Lindsay was so professional and very understanding of what photos we wanted to have for our special day. I would recommend using life exposed photography. We will definitely be using them again to take more memories for us.
    Allison Married on 11/29/2014
    Lindsey was absolutely fantastic as our engagement/bridal portrait/wedding photographer. When we first got engaged, I immediately starting researching and making contact with local photographers to gather prices and review their portfolios. Lindsey offered to meet with us, and she honestly was so easy to talk to that it felt like we were connecting with a old friend rather than meeting a stranger. She was very prompt to respond to my many emails throughout the stressful process of wedding planning and was accommodating to our busy schedules. My grandmother got into a very serious car accident 2 days before my scheduled bridal portraits, and Lindsey worked with me to select another date at no charge. She was sensitive to try and capture all the photos I had dreamed of having and had pinned on my Pinterest board. The day of, Lindsey was so sweet to us and extremely professional. Such a sweet person and the images she capture really tell a story. I was impressed by her knowledge of light time for outdoor photos, and of course our outdoor engagement photos in a lavender field turned out phenomenal. She will certainly be our lifetime family photographer! Thank you so much Lindsey!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Rocky Mount, NC, 27511
Location of (LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey)

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey frequently asked questions

What photography services does LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey include in the starting price?

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey include in their most popular wedding package?

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey offer?

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey offer?

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey offer for wedding events?

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

LifeExposed: Photos by Lindsey is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding