About Libby's Flowers

A Custom Floral Boutique

Planning the wedding of your dreams? Looking for a florist with a solid reputation for amazing custom design, excellent customer service, and the freshest quality flowers?

The team at Libby's Flowers is here to assist you with the planning and creative process of selecting your wedding arrangements. Our expert design staff has a passion for creating the freshest, most amazing floral designs that reflect your vision of your special day. Each and every one of our weddings are designed uniquely for our brides. We take great pride in our attention to detail and our ability to design arrangements that are the perfect complement to your celebration.

We are incredibly comfortable working with brides from near and afar: we have been designing destination weddings for over 6 years in Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Naples, Marco Island, Sanibel and Captiva Islands. We are confident that we can provide you with excellent service and beautiful flowers; stunning custom bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony and reception arrangements and decor designed to your specifications are our specialty!

Visit our website at http://www.libbysflowershop.com, and take a moment to read our reviews here at wedding wire to see what we can offer you. Then call us at 239-278-1500, or email dalia@libbysflowershop.com to begin your custom consultation.

We would love to be a part of your wedding day, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Our Passion is to see your dream wedding become a reality with beautiful flowers and amazing décor.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (5)
Chuppah Decor (5)
Non-Floral (5)

5 STARS!!!
My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and working with Dalia at Libby's flowers was a pleasure. On the day of the event, my flowers were more stunning than I imagined.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I may be the only bride in history who describes themselves as "not that into flowers." I was far more focused on Dalia helping me bring my driftwood centerpieces, which she carried out exquisitely I might add. ;) BUT Dalia also fought for my bridal bouquet and attendants bouquets. I'm so lucky she did! When those arrived I was in awe of how beautiful they were and she knew just the right look for my bridal bouquet. Her instincts, attention to detail and friendly demeanor were top notch! I'm forever thankful that our paths crossed because she created a vision for me that I didn't even know that I had. And when I saw it brought to life I realized that the perfect floral details really can transform a wedding. Thank you to this amazing vendor!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Libby's Flowers Pricing

Table Arrangements
Artificial
10 AWARDS

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Libby's is my go-to florist. Dalia is so talented and passionate about what she does...which is so important in the wedding industry. Every single client I've had that has hired Libby's to create their flowers has been blown away with how gorgeous they turned out. Their creations are amazing, they are always professional, on time with deliveries and always have high quality flowers. I highly recommend them!

Libby's is amazing! We have worked with them on numerous weddings. I always see such beautiful, fresh and colorful creations from them!

Extraordinarily beautiful flowers and artistry....Love Libby's. PFWC does over 100 weddings a year- they are our preferred vendor.

62 PROS I KNOW

Events

9681 Gladiolus Dr. , Suite 103, Fort Myers, FL 33908   See On Map
239-278-1500 (phone) 239-278-3308 (fax)
M-F 9:00am to 3:00pm Sat. 9:00am to Noon, by appointment only Sun. Closed most Sundays