Floral Symphony Reviews

Floral Symphony 6
Floral Symphony 7

Megan Owens · Married on 12/08/2018

Megan Owens

I truly cannot thank Dalia and her team for everything they did for my wedding weekend! Floral Symphony was beyond wonderful to work with, and I simply cannot recommend them enough! From the initial consultation to the mock up table arrangement and finally the wedding weekend, I was blown away by Dalia’s artistry and talent for creating breathtakingly beautiful designs. She was truly passionate about helping my vision come to life, and she surpassed every expectation with the floral arrangements for our wedding! Everything was exactly what we asked for and more! I highly recommend Dalia and her team for any bride wanting picture perfect flowers on their wedding day! LOVE!

Floral Symphony 8
    Floral Symphony 9
    Floral Symphony 10
    Floral Symphony 11
    Floral Symphony 12
    Floral Symphony 13

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

12 . 01 . 18

Dalia is so incredibly talented at what she does and so easy to work with too! She was up for all ideas and came up with some really beautiful designs! I couldn’t be happier with how the flowers turned out, every little detail looked downright stunning. ☺️

Thank you so much!!

• Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

11-17-18 Wedding

Floral Symphony, Dalia, you far surpassed our expectations when it came to every floral arrangement for our wedding! Your work looked 100% better than the inspiration photos I showed for examples! All our guests couldn’t believe that the orchids used in our arrangements were real; they looked out of the world! Everything was exactly what we asked for and more! We are still extremely impressed with how on point everything was, it’s hard to believe that we didn’t even have to meet in person and you nailed it! Floral decor was such a large part of the over all design for our wedding and had such a large impact and presence thanks to Dalia! Do not for a second hesitate for a second when booking Floral Symphony, not only were they everything I dreamed of, but she was the best priced as well! Beyond happy we chose them for our wedding!

Mary Ann Ferreri · Married on 11/09/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Dalia was recommended to me by my wedding planner. Wow, what a great choice! She created exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. It was difficult since the bride lived out of state, Dalia worked with myself in person and my daughter via photos and phone and the result was nothing short of Magnificent. I will post a photo of the reception room soon, it was magical. Thank you Dalia!

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Team work, makes the dream work

So let me start off by saying, I contacted maybe 6 florists and ended up with Floral Symphony, because Dalia was the only one that truly listened to me. I told her my initial budget and my vision and she immediately told me I needed to reset my expectations to increase my budget. We worked together and created something magical that helped creative the romantic atmosphere that I wanted and could realistically afford. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh and beautifully arranged. All my guests wanted to take my arrangements home. I have zero complaints.

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

Dalia was so wonderful to work with! From the first consultation I knew she was going to be amazing and was envisioning just what I wanted! She helped me pick out certain flowers, and created a GORGEOUS garland for my arch along with a greenery chandelier. Fort Myers was a destination wedding for me and she made the process so seamless and easy.

Floral Symphony 14
    Floral Symphony 15

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Incredibly talented florist

Look no further for your florist! Dalia and Floral Symphony made my floral vision come to life even better than I could have ever imagined! Flowers were the most important detail to me for my destination wedding. I had a very particular vision statement for my wedding flowers. I wanted my flowers to represent a “New England garden wedding in a tropical location”, yet I could pinpoint very few specifics beyond that vibe, wanting a ton of flowers, and a need for an infinity arch. When I first met with Dalia, her genuine excitement for my vision sold me. It was clear that while I didn’t know exactly how to articulate the specifics of what I wanted, she knew exactly what to do. I’m so glad I trusted that instinct because she did a truly remarkable job. The flowers were gorgeous and complimented by the guests all night. Dalia is truly a creative visionary and an outside of the box thinker. I appreciated this as she worked with me and within my budget to give me the infinity arch of my dreams and thought to repurpose flowers from the arch for the head table centerpiece. The day of the wedding brought gloomy weather. Something that stood out to me was how patient Dalia was while I waited to make the decision of whether to take a chance on the rain and have her build the arch, knowing that it all could be destroyed by the rain and leave me without flowers. I truly appreciated her patience and swift work to get the arch up and down for the centerpieces just before a storm swept in. I was also fortunate to work with Floral Symphony for my welcome dinner the night before and I got to see a totally different creative style of Dalia’s for that. She created stunning tropics centerpieces set in pineapples to give me the tropical vibe I had hoped for! Look no further than Floral Symphony for your wedding flower needs and you will not be disappointed!

Floral Symphony 16
    Floral Symphony 17
    Floral Symphony 18
    Floral Symphony 19
    Floral Symphony 20

meaghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing Floral Symphony for my wedding was the best decision I ever made! Dalia and her team treated me like I was the most important client! I discussed my vision with her and she was able to create centerpieces that far exceeded my expectations. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were! They were so professional and very helpful in every aspect. I cannot say enough good things about this company and I would recommend Floral Symphony to anyone!

Janet · Married on 05/04/2018

Flowers were absolutely beautiful!
    Worked with us to bring the price down from original quote!
    Thought they were a little pricing but not after we saw the flowers

Floral Symphony 21
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 04/28/2018

Extremely happy!!

Not only were the flowers absolutely stunning and caught everyone’s attention but the service was outstanding! So easy to work with, Very friendly, super helpful and most reliable! Everything was top notch!! 😀

Floral Symphony 22
    Floral Symphony 23
    Floral Symphony 24
    Floral Symphony 25

Eve · Married on 04/21/2018

I was referred to Libby's and worked with Dalia. I didn't want a traditional bouquet or centerpieces. I don't like roses or traditional flowers. I wanted something unique, feathers, greenery and birch trees. Dalia was exceptional and truly an amazing artist in her floral designs. She was easy to contact and always responsive. My guests loved the arch, centerpieces and all of the original touches. The pictures do not do it justice. She was prompt, on time and a complete professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend her and Libby's! Thank you Dalia, you are the best!!!

Floral Symphony 26
    Floral Symphony 27

Katie · Married on 01/28/2018

Libby's Flowers is amazing! Dalia was such a joy to work with throughout the whole process, and the flowers turned out even better than I'd imagined for our wedding on Captiva Island. We even saved the bouquet for a beach photoshoot a week later and it lasted beautifully. I would recommend Libby's Flowers to anyone!

Floral Symphony 28

Erin · Married on 12/09/2017

5 STARS!!!
    My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and working with Dalia at Libby's flowers was a pleasure. On the day of the event, my flowers were more stunning than I imagined.

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

I may be the only bride in history who describes themselves as "not that into flowers." I was far more focused on Dalia helping me bring my driftwood centerpieces, which she carried out exquisitely I might add. ;) BUT Dalia also fought for my bridal bouquet and attendants bouquets. I'm so lucky she did! When those arrived I was in awe of how beautiful they were and she knew just the right look for my bridal bouquet. Her instincts, attention to detail and friendly demeanor were top notch! I'm forever thankful that our paths crossed because she created a vision for me that I didn't even know that I had. And when I saw it brought to life I realized that the perfect floral details really can transform a wedding. Thank you to this amazing vendor!

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

10 stars!! > Dalia designed and organized all of our floral arrangements for our wedding day. I was between her and another company... and I'm SO happy I picked Dalia. She absolutely blew it out of the water. (I didn't know it at the time- but I also would run into her about 4 other occasions setting up other weddings at the venue we picked)- I love her work... and the passion she has for everything she does shines through to her finished product. We had a budget (as all weddings do!) and she stuck within what we asked. Dalia was so knowledgably caring and sweet to work with.... she had a calmness about her when we met that made me feel... at ease- which is hard to come by when planning a wedding!! I would pick Floral Symphony again and again!! Thank you Dalia!
    -The Kaplan's

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2017

Frank was wonderful in coming up with the flowers and arch for my destination wedding. This team took care of everything! Highly recommend them.

Jody · Married on 11/19/2017

The team at Libby's was so flexible and wonderful to work with. We had to postpone our wedding due to weather and Dahlia was great with making changes to how many bouquets we're needed as well as to changing up various arrangements. The flowers were gorgeous!!!! My 80 y/o mother declared she has NEVER seen more beautiful bouquets! Highly recommend!

Christy · Married on 11/04/2017

Dalia is a true artist in floral design. Our wedding was held at the Pink Shell Resort on Fort Myers Beach and she worked seamlessly with the resort for our special day. We had to do absolutely nothing. My daughter the bride, is very particular and Dalia the consummate floral expert. The materials used for the flower arrangements, made them last long after the 85 degree ceremony outside and evening reception inside. I took home the bounty of flowers the next day, as we have a home here on the Gulf. We kept them outside on the balcony for a week, still looking lovely! Surviving the hot November sunshine in the 80s. The thing I miss most about our daughter's wedding is the flowers!!!!!

Floral Symphony 29
    Floral Symphony 30
    Floral Symphony 31
    Floral Symphony 32
  • User5086182 · 1+ year ago

If you want the most incredible wedding flowers then Libby's Flowers should definitely be your choice!! My daughter and I met with Dalia, the owner of Libby's close to 10 months before my daughter's wedding to discuss the wedding flowers and decor. Dalia was completely engaged and open to what my daughter had for a vision for her wedding day flowers. Her knowledge and passion for floral arrangements comes through in what she designs and delivers. We also rented candles, chargers and accents for the wedding day decor through Libby's. We were able to keep some of the arrangements as we had purchased the containers. The flowers still looked beautiful a week later! Libby's Flowers delivers incredibly quality and beauty with all that they do!!

Kim · Married on 10/28/2017

Flowers were beautiful! Dalia was great to work with. Very easy process. Provided everythibg we wanted and more. We would definitely recommend her.

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

Dalia and her team are absolutely amazing! From our initial meeting, to our actual wedding day, Dalia was so responsive and attentive to my vision for the day and offered great guidance. She is so passionate and knowledgeable on flowers and how to arrange them, she made the experience so fun to design. Our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I envisioned! She was very patient with explaining exactly what flowers she would be using and how they would be arranged on each table. She even incorporated my late grandfather's rosary around my bouquet for a special touch. Libby's is the BEST and I would recommend all brides to consider Dalia and her team for their flower services!

Floral Symphony 33
    Floral Symphony 34

Leanna · Married on 10/20/2017

Stop looking... You have found your florist! There are literally no words to describe what an amazing gift Dalia has and what a blessing it was for us to have found Libbys Flowers for our wedding. From the very beginning, Dalia and her team made it so easy, listening to our vision, making wonderful suggestions and even putting it all together for us to see beforehand. When our wedding had to be postponed 3 days before due to hurricane Irma, Dalia and her team were so professional when I called that all I felt was relief! On our wedding day our flowers were literally beyond compare. We wanted a classic, romantic look and that’s exactly what we got with so much more! Our flowers were literally breathtaking! So full, lush, and fragrant, our guests could not stop talking about them and the arrangements are still beautiful a week later !! We did not have to do a single thing, their service was unsurpassed from setting up and waiting to make sure everything was perfect for the ceremony, they even repurposed the arrangements so we could enjoy them for the rest of the evening! It really was all done for us. We are so thankful for all that Dalia and her team did to add to our amazing wedding day, that I simply cannot recommend them enough.
    Best wishes for a day filled with love, laughter, and flowers! ❤️

Maybety · Married on 10/20/2017

Absolutely in love with Libby's Flowers!
    Dalia was so accommodating and always there to answer all my questions. My wedding day was just perfect and my bouquet was so beautiful.

• Jill

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

Nothing short of AMAZING. Dalia was such a pleasure to work with and I cannot even describe how beautiful all of the flowers were. Breathtaking.

Beth · Married on 09/16/2017

Dalia and her team at Libby's were outstanding! Even with Hurricane Irma, she was able to provide over and above superior service and flowers for my daughters wedding... we absolutely love her and would definitely recommend using them for a special occasion!