Floral Symphony Reviews

Floral Symphony 7
  • Eleni

Eleni Prewett · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful!!

The flowers were the hit of the wedding, i mean they were breath taking, they were exactly what I pictured if not more

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Floral Symphony 8
    Floral Symphony 9
    Floral Symphony 10
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Lisa Dundee

I got married 2 weeks ago and loved everything about my flowers! Dalia and Frank were great at communication. Any questions I had they were very responsive in a timely
    manner. The Floral Symphony team went above and beyond to make sure my special day looked beautiful and it truly was! Dalia was great on suggestions. From our centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets to my bouquet they were all absolutely wonderful! The flower arrangements were so unique. I was very impressed with Dalia’s knowledge on so many unusual flowers. All my guests raved about my flower arrangements. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Floral Symphony 15
  • Heidi

Heidi Rodriguez · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful floral work!!

Dalia was amazing to work with right from the start. Living in Wisconsin and trying to describe what I envisioned I thought would be difficult. Dalia was always so helpful and made what I envisioned a beautiful reality. I didn't want the typical pink and bright colors for my Florida wedding and picked out an eggplant color and silver theme. My bouquet was stunning as well as all the floral arrangements that she created. Her staff was wonderful and even came back to put the flowers on my cake. Thank you Dalia and staff for making our special day absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

Dalia and her team are amazing!! When looking for a florist I wasn't sure what to expect. I love flowers but I wasn't sure how to choose for our wedding day. I started by looking at their websites and the work they have done. Well when I found their site I loved everything!! They do a great job of staying at the budget you set, she really worked with me to make sure everything was perfect. When I saw the flowers on the arch and the reception table I was stunned! They brought everything to Casa Ybel and set it up, I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/18/2019

Floral Symphony will be your best wedding planning decision

Floral Symphony will be your best wedding planning decision... they were certainly mine. I worked primarily with Dalia but the whole staff was exceptional. These are the top reasons you should consider them:
    1. Budget. Flowers are expensive but they absolutely make the environment of a wedding. I feel like we got a million dollar wedding for a modest budget and not once was I made to feel embarrassed or "less than" for not having unlimited funds (which definitely happened elsewhere). Dalia asked me up front for my maximum budget... I was nervous to share it because I thought, "If I tell vendors may maximum, that's what they'll quote me." But Dalia regarded it for what it was, a ceiling, and worked with me to try to come up with ideas I'd love and which would come in under my maximum.
    2. Generally good people. I showed up two weeks early for my first appointment; I had bungled the dates and surprised the staff while they were in the middle of other orders. Unfortunately, I had taken on time from work to be there and this meant I'd have to take off additional time to show up on the correct date. Instead of making me feel bad about this or saying, "Sorry, but you're the one who got the date wrong," Dalia and team asked me to wait a few moments for them to finish some things up and squeezed me in. Dalia even apologized for not having samples to show me as we brainstormed! This may not seem like a critical requirement for hiring a florist but let me tell you: planning a wedding is like high-speed juggling while riding a unicycle... blindfolded. And working with understanding, genuinely helpful professionals will make all the difference in the world. This team was in constant communication with me, was highly responsive, offered me reassurances and proactive ideas, and was just a great team of kind human beings to work with-- they're who you want to be working with when something changes mid-planning or surprises you on your wedding day.
    3. Gorgeous work-- you won't even need other decorations. When I walked into my ceremony space and saw my altar and chuppah (canopy), I literally lost my breath for a moment. Planning the wedding myself and having a very average budget I thought I'd have a lovely wedding but how it actually turned out that day, thanks to Dalia and team... I quite simply hadn't imagined it could be so perfect. I honestly thought, "This looks straight out of a movie... did I accidentally put an extra zero (or two) after my budget and payments? This is too beautiful to be mine!" I gave Dalia a lot of creative freedom with my plans: I knew a general sense of what I liked from Pinterest and the colors I wanted, but I don't really know flowers so I told her to use her professional expertise to fill in a lot of gaps... I am SO glad I did. When I arrived at our reception venue I remember looking for the spots where I had said, "I need something in this area... but not sure what. Surprise me." The results were more creative and beautiful than anything I could have pulled from a Pinterest board or imagined on my own-- and she fit it all into my budget (even re-purposing arrangements from the ceremony in entirely different ways).

If you're looking for a florist, call Floral Symphony. Set a meeting. You won't regret it.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cynthia Forrest · Married on 05/17/2019

Flowers for our destination wedding

Dalia and her staff provided our beautiful flowers for our destination wedding at the Hyatt Coconut Resort and Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida. I would strongly recommend her, as her flowers were breath taking, even in the heat. The blush and white anemones, tea roses and Ranunculus were fresh and stunning! She paid attention to every detail and is a very creative and attentive designer. Regardless of one’s budget and whether it is a local or destination wedding, this should be your go to florist!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Julie Sherlock · Married on 05/04/2019

Stunning flowers! Beautiful design! Lovely team

Floral Symphony's flowers and overall design was absolutely stunning. She took my vision and made it come to life. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how beautiful the flowers were!! They are wonderful to work with and I highly recommend you choose Floral Symphony for your wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Phenomenal!

I seriously can’t compliment Dalia enough. She was the one & only florist I met with. I knew from the second I met her, that she was extremely talented & could create exactly what I pictured for my wedding day. She was so organized every step of the way & accommodated many changes with ease. Dalia had so many creative ideas & brought up details that I would’ve never even thought of on my own. On the wedding day, I was able to glimpse at the ceremony space before the ceremony & was completely stunned. I teared up at the sheer beauty of her work. Her arrangements were more magnificent than the inspiration photos I had shown her. Dalia & her team took my vision & made it reality. Couldn’t have been happier!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Floral Symphony 20
    Floral Symphony 21
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2019

BEAUTIFUL flowers and colors!

Dalia was so helpful during this process of planning a destination wedding. She always gave great and appropriate recommendations and didn't try to get me to spend more money. The flowers were truly unforgettable and I keep getting compliments on the flowers and colors!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Floral Symphony 22
    Floral Symphony 23

Megan Owens · Married on 12/08/2018

Megan Owens

I truly cannot thank Dalia and her team for everything they did for my wedding weekend! Floral Symphony was beyond wonderful to work with, and I simply cannot recommend them enough! From the initial consultation to the mock up table arrangement and finally the wedding weekend, I was blown away by Dalia’s artistry and talent for creating breathtakingly beautiful designs. She was truly passionate about helping my vision come to life, and she surpassed every expectation with the floral arrangements for our wedding! Everything was exactly what we asked for and more! I highly recommend Dalia and her team for any bride wanting picture perfect flowers on their wedding day! LOVE!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Floral Symphony 28
    Floral Symphony 29

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

12 . 01 . 18

Dalia is so incredibly talented at what she does and so easy to work with too! She was up for all ideas and came up with some really beautiful designs! I couldn’t be happier with how the flowers turned out, every little detail looked downright stunning. ☺️

Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

11-17-18 Wedding

Floral Symphony, Dalia, you far surpassed our expectations when it came to every floral arrangement for our wedding! Your work looked 100% better than the inspiration photos I showed for examples! All our guests couldn’t believe that the orchids used in our arrangements were real; they looked out of the world! Everything was exactly what we asked for and more! We are still extremely impressed with how on point everything was, it’s hard to believe that we didn’t even have to meet in person and you nailed it! Floral decor was such a large part of the over all design for our wedding and had such a large impact and presence thanks to Dalia! Do not for a second hesitate for a second when booking Floral Symphony, not only were they everything I dreamed of, but she was the best priced as well! Beyond happy we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Sara B · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

From the beginning they blew me away. Dalia is passionate about what she does and is very attentive to detail. I had left flowers lower on my priority list and budget, but Dalia's questionnaire helped a lot and with only a few photos from me she described the flowers and helped me with the vision of how it would look. She has spectacular taste, worked with my budget, and took the time to communicate throughout the rest of planning. My bouquets were perfect, the altar and ceremony pieces were exactly what I wanted, and when I saw how beautiful the candles, centerpieces, and sweetheart table turned out I almost cried I was so happy. Frank was very helpful in the shop and for several phone calls, and he was wonderful the day of. His setup was impeccable and he went above & beyond, waiting on pictures before moving alter pieces and moving flowers again at the end of the night and retrieving the rentals. The flowers were beautiful and fresh, the centerpieces lasted a full week after the wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Mary Ann Ferreri · Married on 11/09/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Dalia was recommended to me by my wedding planner. Wow, what a great choice! She created exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. It was difficult since the bride lived out of state, Dalia worked with myself in person and my daughter via photos and phone and the result was nothing short of Magnificent. I will post a photo of the reception room soon, it was magical. Thank you Dalia!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Team work, makes the dream work

So let me start off by saying, I contacted maybe 6 florists and ended up with Floral Symphony, because Dalia was the only one that truly listened to me. I told her my initial budget and my vision and she immediately told me I needed to reset my expectations to increase my budget. We worked together and created something magical that helped creative the romantic atmosphere that I wanted and could realistically afford. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh and beautifully arranged. All my guests wanted to take my arrangements home. I have zero complaints.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

Dalia was so wonderful to work with! From the first consultation I knew she was going to be amazing and was envisioning just what I wanted! She helped me pick out certain flowers, and created a GORGEOUS garland for my arch along with a greenery chandelier. Fort Myers was a destination wedding for me and she made the process so seamless and easy.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Floral Symphony 30
    Floral Symphony 31

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Incredibly talented florist

Look no further for your florist! Dalia and Floral Symphony made my floral vision come to life even better than I could have ever imagined! Flowers were the most important detail to me for my destination wedding. I had a very particular vision statement for my wedding flowers. I wanted my flowers to represent a “New England garden wedding in a tropical location”, yet I could pinpoint very few specifics beyond that vibe, wanting a ton of flowers, and a need for an infinity arch. When I first met with Dalia, her genuine excitement for my vision sold me. It was clear that while I didn’t know exactly how to articulate the specifics of what I wanted, she knew exactly what to do. I’m so glad I trusted that instinct because she did a truly remarkable job. The flowers were gorgeous and complimented by the guests all night. Dalia is truly a creative visionary and an outside of the box thinker. I appreciated this as she worked with me and within my budget to give me the infinity arch of my dreams and thought to repurpose flowers from the arch for the head table centerpiece. The day of the wedding brought gloomy weather. Something that stood out to me was how patient Dalia was while I waited to make the decision of whether to take a chance on the rain and have her build the arch, knowing that it all could be destroyed by the rain and leave me without flowers. I truly appreciated her patience and swift work to get the arch up and down for the centerpieces just before a storm swept in. I was also fortunate to work with Floral Symphony for my welcome dinner the night before and I got to see a totally different creative style of Dalia’s for that. She created stunning tropics centerpieces set in pineapples to give me the tropical vibe I had hoped for! Look no further than Floral Symphony for your wedding flower needs and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Floral Symphony 32
    Floral Symphony 33
    Floral Symphony 34
    Floral Symphony 35
    Floral Symphony 36

meaghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Choosing Floral Symphony for my wedding was the best decision I ever made! Dalia and her team treated me like I was the most important client! I discussed my vision with her and she was able to create centerpieces that far exceeded my expectations. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful the flower arrangements were! They were so professional and very helpful in every aspect. I cannot say enough good things about this company and I would recommend Floral Symphony to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Janet · Married on 05/04/2018

Flowers were absolutely beautiful!
    Worked with us to bring the price down from original quote!
    Thought they were a little pricing but not after we saw the flowers

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Floral Symphony 37
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 04/28/2018

Extremely happy!!

Not only were the flowers absolutely stunning and caught everyone’s attention but the service was outstanding! So easy to work with, Very friendly, super helpful and most reliable! Everything was top notch!! 😀

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Floral Symphony 38
    Floral Symphony 39
    Floral Symphony 40
    Floral Symphony 41

Eve · Married on 04/21/2018

I was referred to Libby's and worked with Dalia. I didn't want a traditional bouquet or centerpieces. I don't like roses or traditional flowers. I wanted something unique, feathers, greenery and birch trees. Dalia was exceptional and truly an amazing artist in her floral designs. She was easy to contact and always responsive. My guests loved the arch, centerpieces and all of the original touches. The pictures do not do it justice. She was prompt, on time and a complete professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend her and Libby's! Thank you Dalia, you are the best!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Floral Symphony 42
    Floral Symphony 43

Katie · Married on 01/28/2018

Libby's Flowers is amazing! Dalia was such a joy to work with throughout the whole process, and the flowers turned out even better than I'd imagined for our wedding on Captiva Island. We even saved the bouquet for a beach photoshoot a week later and it lasted beautifully. I would recommend Libby's Flowers to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Floral Symphony 44

Erin · Married on 12/09/2017

5 STARS!!!
    My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and working with Dalia at Libby's flowers was a pleasure. On the day of the event, my flowers were more stunning than I imagined.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

I may be the only bride in history who describes themselves as "not that into flowers." I was far more focused on Dalia helping me bring my driftwood centerpieces, which she carried out exquisitely I might add. ;) BUT Dalia also fought for my bridal bouquet and attendants bouquets. I'm so lucky she did! When those arrived I was in awe of how beautiful they were and she knew just the right look for my bridal bouquet. Her instincts, attention to detail and friendly demeanor were top notch! I'm forever thankful that our paths crossed because she created a vision for me that I didn't even know that I had. And when I saw it brought to life I realized that the perfect floral details really can transform a wedding. Thank you to this amazing vendor!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

10 stars!! > Dalia designed and organized all of our floral arrangements for our wedding day. I was between her and another company... and I'm SO happy I picked Dalia. She absolutely blew it out of the water. (I didn't know it at the time- but I also would run into her about 4 other occasions setting up other weddings at the venue we picked)- I love her work... and the passion she has for everything she does shines through to her finished product. We had a budget (as all weddings do!) and she stuck within what we asked. Dalia was so knowledgably caring and sweet to work with.... she had a calmness about her when we met that made me feel... at ease- which is hard to come by when planning a wedding!! I would pick Floral Symphony again and again!! Thank you Dalia!
    -The Kaplan's