LG Event Design

Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About LG Event Design

LG Event Design is an award-winning event planner based in Ann Arbor, Michigan that serves the greater metro Detroit area. Head wedding planner Lisa Gebhardt has many years of professional event planning experience and uses her extensive background, training and passion to create flawless events that exceed her clients’ expectations. With unparalleled customer service and attention to detail, LG Event Design will elevate your wedding event from ordinary to extraordinary.

From day-of coordination to full planning and event design, LG Event Design provides event planning and design services for weddings and other special events. Event planner Lisa Gebhardt has experience planning events of all sizes, from intimate elopements to spectacular corporate events. Event services offered include the following:

• Hourly consultation

LG Event Design 6
LG Event Design 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Lubera · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with LG Event Design was an absolute dream!

I knew from our initial consultation that Lisa was truly committed to making our wedding a perfect reflection of us. She eliminated all of the anticipated stress by connecting us with high quality, reliable vendors that understood our vision (even when I decided to get a videographer 5 days before the wedding!). She created a timeline to help us navigate the big decisions that needed to be made and was respectful of our wedding budget. Lisa managed all communication with the venue, our vendors, hotel, transportation and bridal party to create a seamless day of timeline. I can't even describe the sense of relief I felt having her present the day of the wedding! I was able to enjoy every second of the day while Lisa made the entire plan come to life. She was prepared for every scenario that could've possibly taken place the day of and came to the rescue anytime my husband and I had a special request. I wanted a classic, elegant wedding celebration to look back on. What Lisa delivered was beyond my expectations!

Sent on 12/27/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! You were also a dream to work with! :) It was such a pleasure working with you and your family - can't wait to plan another party together!

Lindsay Plummer · Married on 09/07/2018

Best Decision!

I can’t even begin to say how amazing lisa was to work with!! Not only did she make the day of my wedding stress free but the events leading up to the wedding she was amazing as well. Even though I only had lisa as my “Day of coordinator” she went above and beyond before the wedding as well. From giving suggestions and advice to checking in with vendos before the wedding, she was organized and helpful through all of it . I would HIGHLY recommend her to anybody considering a day of planner.

Sent on 10/26/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lindsay!! It was so much fun working with you, your friends and family, and there is nothing better than hearing that you had the best time ever!! Congratulations to you and Kelley - wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Perry · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply put, Lisa at LG Events is by far the best wedding coordinator I've ever worked with. Her attention to detail is incredible and her professionalism is unsurpassed. It's plain to see after working with her on numerous wedding's that she truly cares about each & every client & the success of their wedding. Call her for your next wedding or event. You'll be very glad you did!

Sent on 08/21/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Perry! We LOVE working with you and can't wait until our next event together!

LG Event Design FAQ