Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About LG Event Design

LG Event Design is an award-winning event planner based in Ann Arbor, Michigan that serves the greater metro Detroit area. Head wedding planner Lisa Gebhardt has many years of professional event planning experience and uses her extensive background, training and passion to create flawless events that exceed her clients’ expectations. With unparalleled customer service and attention to detail, LG Event Design will elevate your wedding event from ordinary to extraordinary.

From day-of coordination to full planning and event design, LG Event Design provides event planning and design services for weddings and other special events. Event planner Lisa Gebhardt has experience planning events of all sizes, from intimate elopements to spectacular corporate events. Event services offered include the following:

• Hourly consultation

LG Event Design 7
  • Saisha

Saisha Ishag-Osman · Married on 08/02/2019

The MVP: Most Valuable Planner

Lisa is absolutely phenomenal! We’re so grateful that we had her as a wedding planner throughout this entire wedding planning process. Anything we ever needed and more, she was there. She was exceptional with handling all communication with us and our vendors. She even jumped in and helped with communicating with family members that were coming out of town so that we wouldn’t feel overwhelmed. She’s very organized and personable, you can have confidence that she always has your best interest at heart. She has gone above and beyond from attending the bridal shower to making sure that we had all the little things (that we wouldn’t even think of) in care packages for the two of us, for the day of the wedding! To our surprise, she was even our graphic designer haha. Two weeks before the wedding we decided that we wanted fans for the ceremony programs since the ceremony would be outside and she volunteered to do them! I mean how amazing is that?! She is just the best! Our wedding day was absolutely magical! We tell everyone how we could live that day over and over again without changing a thing and we know a lot of that has to do with all the hard work that was put in before that day to make sure everything went great and Lisa did an exceptional job with preparing us, our vendors and family for it. She made sure not one single detail was missed! She truly put our minds at ease. Anyone that needs an event planner, without any hesitation, we are referring them to Lisa right away as we know they’ll be in great hands!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    LG Event Design 19
    LG Event Design 20
    LG Event Design 21

Amanda Moehr · Married on 06/21/2019

LG Events helped make our wedding day unforgettable.

You truly don't understand the amount of work that goes into planning a wedding until you begin the process. Lisa was hired as our planner for day-of services but her services went beyond our expectations. When planning a wedding, there is aways budget to consider and LG Events was extremely affordable. Lisa managed all of our contracts with the vendors, met with us a few times out of the year to run through prioritized to-do lists, provided great suggestions and recommendations anywhere from linen rentals to simple set up ideas. We needed someone who could take our vision and bring it to life. We needed someone who could run-show, make quick decisions and handle the behind the scene things that you wouldn't know about as a guest. We highly recommend using a wedding planner and we highly recommend LG Events.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    LG Event Design 33
    LG Event Design 34
    LG Event Design 35

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Amanda!! Your wedding was SO much fun - we loved getting to know your friends and family and bringing your vision to reality!! : ) Gorgeous photos!!

Christina Farley · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Planner for the Best Day Ever!

When people tell you that hiring a wedding planner was the best money they ever spent or that it was worth every penny, I believe it to be true. When people tell you that hiring Lisa as your wedding planner was the best money ever spent or that it was worth every penny, I KNOW it to be true.

I started at the Ford Field bridal show. I just snagged as many fliers as I could there. After sorting through them days later, I put the few "wedding planner" cards off to the side. At that time, I did not think I would need one, nor was I in the market for one. As our big day, May 18th, 2019, approached, I started to realize all the details that needed to go into the day to make it run seamlessly and perfectly: all the different vendors, decorations, locations, timing. Frankly, I didn't want to have to worry about them on the day I was to marry my best friend. I also wanted my family and friends to be able to enjoy the day WITH ME.

I had two appointments scheduled the day my (now) husband and I decided to "shop" for coordinators. Lisa was our first. Needless to say, we did not even need the second appointment because we instantly clicked with Lisa. She took the entire appointment to get to know us, our family & friends, our vision, and our wants and needs.

We booked her as our "day of" coordinator but she did so much more. All of our contracts for different vendors were sent to her, we had numerous in person and phone meetings, she put an OCD-soothing timeline together, double/triple checked vendor times & locations, and the list goes on. She even came to our wedding shower to meet all the "key people" (parents, bridal party, our "Executive Ring Bearer", etc.).

She made us feel special by posting on social media, "shouting us out", leading up to the big day. After coordinating our rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and accommodating all of our quirky requests, Lisa assured us that we were ready to say "I do!". When the big day arrived, I knew I had my go-to girl for everything.

She started the day early with visits to us girls & the guys. She picked up breakfast for us (with an included stop to Meijer for fruit), kept us on track, and calmed nerves from ANYONE as needed. She set up, transferred, tore down, made our hotel room cute and cozy, & even made sure I took my bc pill (haha)! She has everything you need on hand (or in apron) should a hiccup come up!

To be honest, I'm not even sure if anything did go wrong that day... as she took care of it prior to it coming to my attention. Myself, my husband, our family, friends, and guests were able to enjoy every second of the day and embrace what the day was really about.

Lisa, THANK YOU for your professionalism, kindness, attention to detail, calming yet assertive presence, and so much more. I feel like I made a great friend & look forward to working with you in the future!

❣ xoxo,

LG Event Design 38
    LG Event Design 39
    LG Event Design 40

LG Event Design's reply:

Christina, this is so thoughtful - thank you for being so wonderful to work with. We had a blast celebrating you and Tommy and can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Congrats again!

LG Event Design FAQ