LG Event Design Reviews

LG Event Design 6
LG Event Design 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Lubera · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with LG Event Design was an absolute dream!

I knew from our initial consultation that Lisa was truly committed to making our wedding a perfect reflection of us. She eliminated all of the anticipated stress by connecting us with high quality, reliable vendors that understood our vision (even when I decided to get a videographer 5 days before the wedding!). She created a timeline to help us navigate the big decisions that needed to be made and was respectful of our wedding budget. Lisa managed all communication with the venue, our vendors, hotel, transportation and bridal party to create a seamless day of timeline. I can't even describe the sense of relief I felt having her present the day of the wedding! I was able to enjoy every second of the day while Lisa made the entire plan come to life. She was prepared for every scenario that could've possibly taken place the day of and came to the rescue anytime my husband and I had a special request. I wanted a classic, elegant wedding celebration to look back on. What Lisa delivered was beyond my expectations!

Sent on 12/27/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! You were also a dream to work with! :) It was such a pleasure working with you and your family - can't wait to plan another party together!

Lindsay Plummer · Married on 09/07/2018

Best Decision!

I can’t even begin to say how amazing lisa was to work with!! Not only did she make the day of my wedding stress free but the events leading up to the wedding she was amazing as well. Even though I only had lisa as my “Day of coordinator” she went above and beyond before the wedding as well. From giving suggestions and advice to checking in with vendos before the wedding, she was organized and helpful through all of it . I would HIGHLY recommend her to anybody considering a day of planner.

Sent on 10/26/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lindsay!! It was so much fun working with you, your friends and family, and there is nothing better than hearing that you had the best time ever!! Congratulations to you and Kelley - wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Perry · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply put, Lisa at LG Events is by far the best wedding coordinator I've ever worked with. Her attention to detail is incredible and her professionalism is unsurpassed. It's plain to see after working with her on numerous wedding's that she truly cares about each & every client & the success of their wedding. Call her for your next wedding or event. You'll be very glad you did!

Sent on 08/21/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Perry! We LOVE working with you and can't wait until our next event together!

Dana · Married on 08/04/2018

Lisa is THE best! She was my Day of Coordinator and set the tone with all vendors and even the Groomsmen! She thought of every little detail and made sure my day ran perfectly. Thank you, Lisa!

Sent on 10/02/2018

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Dana! Your wedding was the best - it was such a pleasure working with you and your amazing family! ; )

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2018

If you choose Lisa from LG Events you’re already a winner!! Intent on creating your vision with the utmost style, creativity, organization & professionalism ever! We were blessed to have her as an integral part of our day. Still have guests raving about every detail. She’s the best out there!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    LG Event Design 8
    LG Event Design 9
    LG Event Design 10
    LG Event Design 11

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Pam! We had the best time ever celebrating with you - it didn't even feel like work! : )

Alexandria · Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa was so helpful for our day of. She helped my Harry Potter themed wedding flow. I didn’t have to worry much on the day of because Lisa handled it all. From missing boutineers to missing place cards she handled it. She also set up all of my centerpieces and decorations! My husband and i were very pleased with her service.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    LG Event Design 12

LG Event Design's reply:

Thanks, Alex! We're so glad we could take the stress off of you and give you time to enjoy your big day. Harry Potter would have been proud!! : )
  • W

william · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Lisa for a wedding planner, we were very pleased with her work she was very professional and organized. She did a great job when late in the game the ceremony had to be moved inside due to rain. Everything went smoothly because of her she's worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    LG Event Design 13

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, William! It was so much fun working with you and your family - we appreciate your kind words! : )

Beth · Married on 12/09/2017

As a former wedding planner, hiring Lisa was the best money we spent! She was extremely organized, professional and helped make my daughter’s wedding day stress free! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    LG Event Design 14

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Beth! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! Look at this awesome photo!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Becky · Married on 09/08/2017

Lisa of LG Event Design went above and beyond our expectations! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/31/2017

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Becky! It was so wonderful working with you!

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER! Lisa kept me sane through an over year long process and made the wedding of our dreams a reality. She took care of everything, and when I say everything, I mean down to the smallest details...EVERYTHING. She made my life so easy. Not only did she make this enjoyable because she organize, makes awesome wedding binders and has the ability to keep anyone on track, but she is an amazing person. She was so patient with me when I changed my mind a hundred times and freaked out about spacing for the seating chart. On top of that, she is funny and easy to love. She also has a kick ass DJ/MC connection, along with many other vendor contacts...but seriously we had the best DJ/MC, probably ever. The day of went like clockwork, and if anything did go wrong, Lisa just took care of it without me even knowing. It was a stress free day and I had time to concentrate on the things that really mattered. I would, and have recommended her to all my friends, even the ones that are not engaged yet. HIRE HER!!! IT IS 100% WORTH IT!

Sent on 09/07/2017

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! Your wedding was so much fun - I think the entire guest list would agree! :)

Denise · Married on 06/27/2015

What’s your favorite “dance” song, the one that makes you leap from your seat? What’s your favorite “love” song? Are you remembering when you met? What’s your favorite color? What memories does it bring? What’s your favorite dish? Can you smell the delicious aromas? What fashion statement would make you feel like royalty? Do you see it in your mind’s eye? Now imagine that one gifted woman could combine all of these, and more, into the most special event of your life … Lisa Gebhardt is that woman.

We’ve had the privilege of working with Lisa only once – a formal event with nearly 200 guests – but it won’t be our last. It was the best hosting experience we’ve had in 35 years.

There may not be enough superlatives and adjectives to describe her and the service we received. “First class” and “magnificent” immediately leap to mind, as do “expert,” “professional” and “caring.” Her imagination is boundless, her work ethic is incomparable and her sense of humor is endearing. Lisa actually listens and then conjures up exactly what was expressed as to color, flowers, décor, the whole shebang. With her endless supply of literally anything event-related, Lisa makes suggestions but never pushes, and yet she makes sure that the end result is perfectly coordinated with every detail attended to. Because of her hard work, my husband and I were truly able to relax somewhat and enjoy the event.

We’re already planning an all-out extravaganza for our 40th wedding anniversary in 2019. Without Lisa … well, we don’t even want to consider it. If you’re planning an event of any kind, either business or personal – a party, a wedding, a shower – run, don’t walk, to Lisa. Part visionary, part gifted designer and part shrink, Lisa Gebhardt will make your dreams come true.

Sent on 03/19/2017

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! Can't wait to work with you again! : )

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2016

I know budgeting for a wedding is hard, but I cannot stress enough the importance of having a wedding planner - especially for brides planning in their hometown out-of-town. Even if you can't afford full-service, you need a day of coordinator to give yourself and your family/friends a break to enjoy the day.
    There is a reason why our wedding was the event of the 2016 holiday season, the event of the universe, the event that I could never have fathomed even as someone in marketing because there is a space reserved for extremely talented and professional women like Lisa Gebhardt of LG Event Design who deal with brides as their profession. Frankly, I believe she deserves a gold medal. Because words are used that sound like a made-up language, flowers exist that I could never find at a florist even with a map and picture-guide, and things come together on Pinterest, but for the most part, Pinterest is a big fat lie. I would never have known this without having the very best in the metro-Detroit industry as our wedding planner which we weren't sure was a necessary expense - oh, but how she was the Wedding Fairy Godmother. Everyone knew her as 'Lisa Wedding Wonder'. My indisputably talented wedding planner made every part of wedding planning process a dream. She knows the ins for the majority of vendors within the Metro Detroit area. The love for her by the biggest and best in the industry even got as extras and discounts for going through her. I said 'New Year's Eve', she said, 'make it art deco/Jazz Age. Think Gatsby'. I said 'nothing less than fabulous', and she said 'brand it with style'. No matter what wedding or event you are having, you'd be wise to use Lisa Gebhardt of LG Event Design to plan it because this wedding was everything even Disney could never help me dream of, and I could not adore her more for making things happen during a tough 2016 year as she had.
    She gives a personal touch to her professional and spectacular final product.

Sent on 03/28/2017

LG Event Design's reply:

Thank you, Catherine! Your wedding was truly unforgettable - the perfect way to ring in 2017!