215E 58th. Street 6th. Floor, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About L'Fay Bridal

L’Fay Bridal is a wedding dress retailer in New York City, Pennsylvania and New Jersey that wants your experience finding the perfect wedding dress to be a dream come true. That’s why L’Fay Bridal stylists seek to understand the vision you have for your big day before they help you discover the right gown for you. L’Fay Bridal’s collection of wedding dresses is perfect for a bride who views her wedding dress as a unique piece of art and wants to turn heads. With more than ten years of experience helping brides find the dress of their dreams, L’Fay aims to introduce you to high-quality, one-of-a-kind gowns.

L’Fay Bridal strives to provide an incredible bridal shopping experience. In addition to helping you find the perfect dress, L’Fay Bridal offers alterations, veils and jewelry.

• Mark Ingram Atelier
Ripost
Ripost
Stella
Stella
best wedding shop in new yor
L'Fay Bridal
bridal boutique in new yor
bridal gowns in ny

71 Reviews for L'Fay Bridal

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 09/13/2020

Dream Dress

I heard it so many times; “ the first place you visit for a wedding dress will be the one. “ We were determined to only look when we went to L’Fay. They had all the dramatic, different and gorgeous dresses, perfect first place to visit.
    Well we never left, with the expert help of our new friend Melissa we found the one, The dream, the grown up princess dress,
    They made the whole experience seamless, even through Covid, they received our dress in time from designer #millanova. Then the work began, with our expert tailor Randy. Look he’s a genius with scissors, the glamour girl guru. He was just the right amount of bossy and trust me ! We did and the dress was custom fitted to perfection ! He knew all the tricks and tips even for how to walk and take photos. The magic bustle buttons, held up though, photos, dancing and getting lifted on a chair. Jackie looked like a fairy princess, there wasn’t one guest who didn’t comment on the beauty of the dress! Thank you L’Fay for making this a magical experience from start to finish!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Jake Berman · Married on 11/02/2019

the most beautiful berta dress

I had the most incredible experience at L'Fay Bridal. Searching for a wedding dress was not what I had imagined - it was extremely overwhelming and stressful. I went to around 15 stores before going to L'Fay. When I got there, I saw a Berta dress that took my breath away. After trying it on, I knew that this was my dress. Valerie had helped me from the first day - she was really helpful and sweet and knew exactly what I wanted. She was always quick to answer my calls and emails with all of the questions that I had! After I ordered the gown, it took 8-9 months for it to be delivered back to L'Fay. I worked with Amy for my alterations who was a pleasure to work with. She was amazing at her job and never rushed through my appointments. I had around 5 alterations. When I tried on my gown for the last time at my final fitting, it was absolutely perfect - it was a fairytale dress. I am obsessed with my dress!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Ricky

Ricky Tam · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing and breathtaking

Thanks for making my wedding dress come true. We appreciate everything you’ve done for us.

Sent on 09/13/2019

L'Fay Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 215E 58th. Street, 6th. Floor New York, 10022 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (L'Fay Bridal)