L'Fay Bridal

215E 58th. Street 6th. Floor, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About L'Fay Bridal

L'Fay Bridal is a wedding dress retailer in New York City, Pennsylvania and New Jersey that wants your experience finding the perfect wedding dress to be a dream come true. That's why L'Fay Bridal stylists seek to understand the vision you have for your big day before they help you discover the right gown for you. L'Fay Bridal's collection of wedding dresses is perfect for a bride who views her wedding dress as a unique piece of art and wants to turn heads. With more than ten years of experience helping brides find the dress of their dreams, L'Fay aims to introduce you to high-quality, one-of-a-kind gowns.

L'Fay Bridal strives to provide an incredible bridal shopping experience. In addition to helping you find the perfect dress, L'Fay Bridal offers alterations, veils and jewelry.

wedding dresses in ny
Ripost
Ripost
Stella
Stella
best wedding shop in new yor
L'Fay Bridal
bridal boutique in new yor
bridal gowns in ny

L'Fay Bridal 2
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

My fairy Godmother

Last year August I came into this bridal shop and found my fairy God mother! As coming from another bridal shop I was very discouraged because the dresses I tried one was just not me. We were greeted by this bubbly consultant with amazing tattoos. We tried one 2 dresses and I just wasnt feeling it. Melissa said " you know I know what you want" she came with this dress and as soon as it came out the bag I knew it was it. I had to take it and i really didnt care the cost. She has been so dedicated to my big day its unbelievable. Once again God did what he does best and blessed me yet again. It was a very bitter sweet day saying good bye to Melissa but I will always remember her for her kindness and initiative.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    L'Fay Bridal 4

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

I went along with a friend who is also engaged for her bridal appointment. We had a wonderful time, the staff were great, as were the selection of dresses! Although I had already bought my dress, I was lucky enough to find the perfect hair piece here for my big day. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/27/2018

L'Fay Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils