Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

81 Reviews for Petit Four Films

Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
SD Card (1)

All I can say is... they are great! Payment was the easiest and most organized out of all of my wedding planning and on the day Sean, my videographer, was so kind and patient. Now, the results? PERFECT! They are so practical and everything you want post wedding day. I highly reccomend them and hope you pick them.. I did.

Kezia and Greg

Profile Picture Kezia, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

This company was truly a blessing in disguise. Being on a tight budget, I was so nervous about hiring a videographer that had great quality for the right price. Then along came in Petit Four Films (formerly known as Lexoria). They were truly AMAZING with the packages and add-ons they offered and were professional through and through. Our videographer the day of the wedding captured EVERY moment incredibly, and I am so grateful. Our films were gorgeous and captured how much love was in that room from the vows all the way to the dancing. I am so happy to have found them, and to have beautifully shot and edited footage of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Cat, 2/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

A wedding is an interesting thing. It's day that encapsulates a couple's dreams, emotions and personality. Many people have mentioned to me that I should try to cherish the day as it is over in a blink of an eye. I knew the videographer would have to capture the fleeting moments that I would not be able to notice or remember and we made it a priority to concentrate as much as we could securing a videographer that truly understands us and can make us feel comfortable.

After narrowing our candidates down to three, we selected Jason quite quickly after our initial meeting with him. I was initially scared and hesitant with these kinds of things. I'm a very logical and facts based person and it was extremely challenging for me to describe what I want artistically.

Sean was our filmmaker. He made us feel like something more than just two subjects behind a lens and his ability to relate and make us feel at ease created a rapport which made it feel comfortable and candid rather than staged and artificial. The film relayed the artistry and we are impressed but not surprised.

I wholeheartedly trusted Petit Four Films. They captured a day that passed us in moments I'll be so proud to look back on with so much feeling and emotion.

Very professional, on time, artistic, one of the best experiences of planning a wedding, in our opinion and Petit Four Films are the best videographers in South Florida.

Profile Picture Simone, 1/28/17, 1 Review