Dallas, TX 75247 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,299
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Lexoria Wedding Films

Don't Over Pay for Wedding Videography! Order an award winning wedding film from the highly reviewed, highly acclaimed Lexoria Wedding Films. We have nearly a decade in the industry and the artistry to create a beautiful remembrance of your day that captures your love! Come and see why Lexoria has re-defined the wedding industry and why our brides have called us " simply amazing." Contact Today!

Follow Lexoria Wedding Films on

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

34 Reviews for Lexoria Wedding Films

Anita · Married on 08/13/2016

Extremely professional! Jason and Kristine are great to work with! The entire process was super smooth! Their have very competitive pricing and we couldn't be happier with the results. They made our wedding planning stress free and easy!!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • Eff

Eff · Married on 05/28/2016

The folks from Lexoria are FABULOUS. Kristine is wonderful and has handled most of the emails for correspondence. She is very sweet and funny. Jason the President of Lexoria is beyond professional and is willing to have a meeting with you via skype, facetime, or just plain telephone before any contracts or details are put in action. My fiance and I spoke with him on speaker phone. He was very organized and addressed everything for us without us even asking. They have very competitive prices that I believe are very well worth it. I have researched many videographers and Lexoria was by far the BEST I could find. For the price, the professionalism, and just the talent they have for video is amazing- they are head and shoulders above most wedding videographers in the DFW. Our experience with them so far has been wonderful and I am a very happy bride to be. I will give a post wedding review after the wedding next year. I CAN'T WAIT. Check Lexoria out on facebook, instagram, the knot, or weddingwire (they give discounts for "liking" them on the interwebs- HOW COOL). 5 STARS. You will not be disappointed for checking their services.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Margaret · Married on 05/20/2016

These guys, their energy and their films are amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better team. Thank you so much for creating an amazing film of our day. We absolutely love our film and being able to re-live our wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2016