5526 Woodlark, Houston, TX 77017 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Level 12 Entertainment

We are a full service entertainment company providing DJ entertainment for the Houston area. Our Houston DJ service has performed many events in Houston and the Houston area, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio.

If you are planning a Wedding Ceremony and Reception, we have plenty of information and ideas here to help you plan the entirety of your wedding.

Our objective at Level 12 Entertainment is to provide the highest quality, most reliable DJ Service to our clients. Our business has been built on referrals. Your total satisfaction is always our number one goal.

Today, we recognize that value is more important than ever. Our goal is to give you the most complete dj entertainment, lighting, and coordination package with no hidden costs or additional fees. We invite you to compare Level 12 Entertainments package prices with other companies in the Houston area.

By Design

I love music and I love what I do. I am absolutely delighted when I watch a dance floor filled with people having a great time. I am an expert at reading the dance floor, maintaining the energy level and playing a variety of music so that everyone is entertained.

At Level 12 Entertainment I understand the psychology of what happens on the dance floor. I am paid to watch, listen and adapt. I hope that you will give me the opportunity to share my enthusiasm with you. I have built my DJ business on referrals, and word of mouth.

Our web site is designed to help you plan your Wedding. Using our event planning system you can plan your entire event, select all your music and decide on your playlists, as well as several other features. Via the website you have access to this twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. This is super simple with Level 12 Entertainment.

Upon arrival to the venue you've chosen I am professionally dressed with all my equipment and tables so the only thing I need is a place to plug in. I keep everything neat and clean so all wires are tucked away and hidden.

DJs are required to carry insurance to be able to operate on property at most venues. I have DJ liability insurance coverage, so once booked I can email proof of coverage to the venue if necessary.

I do not charge for set up or break down of the equipment, nor do I charge for travel within 100 miles of Houston city center. All events will have a wide variety of danceable music. I don't ask you to pick every song (unless you want to). As long as I know what you and your guests like, I will play a variety of genres to keep you entertained.

I have a huge library of music that I constantly update so your guests can request any song as long as it fits the vibe of the dance floor and is not on your don't play list.

The Essence

The day of the event I arrive early to set up, sound check, talk to the other vendors and coordinate with the venue staff. I carry 2 laptops, one primary and a backup, just in case the unthinkable happens with the primary. Your playlist is on both so if something does happen, the transition is seamless and unnoticeable. Don't worry if you didn't choose every song for every minute of the event. That's why I'm here. As your guests arrive I will have music playing so that there's no lack of music and it will be at a volume where they can mingle and not have to yell.

Entertainment The Right Way

And finally, it's not about me. I don't overdo it, I follow your plan and I always stay professional. I'm not looking for attention but quite the opposite. I don't partake in the party, I don't dance or drink and I'm not there trying to hook up with your guests. Strictly professional, all the time, every time.

Follow Level 12 Entertainment on

Level 12 Entertainment 3
Level 12 Entertainment 4
  • FutureMrsMoseley

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Best DJ we could have asked for!

My husband and I got married 11/11/17 and hired DJ Treezen (George) for our special day. From start to finish, he was professional and always wanted to accommodate what it is WE wanted to do, not try and stick us into a cookie cutter mold of what he thought would be best. There were a few times we couldn’t make up our mind or didn’t think of something and he was quick and knowledgeable with music and activity suggestions. Even when our church told us they he could not be in the booth and do the music, we had to get one of the sound people from our church to do it, George was understanding and made us a mix cd/flash drive with all our ceremony music we wanted. =) Beyond words, the best DJ we could have asked for!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Level 12 Entertainment 5
    Level 12 Entertainment 6

Bonnie L · Married on 12/22/2016

He made my wedding the most amazing and beautiful day ever.

DJ George was amazing! He was incredibly knowledgeable not only about the music but all aspects of the wedding. He was able to help us perfect all of the music as well as create the perfect itinerary so that the entire day went smoothly. It was so nice to not have to worry about the flow of the wedding and just to be able to relax and enjoy our day. He was able to design an amazing play list filled with our favorite songs and artists he also suggested some great games that we and the guests loved. In addition to his amazing services he was also able to suggest some other great vendors which was incredibly helpful. With DJ George's help the only thing we had to worry about was making beautiful memories and enjoying the best day of our lives.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Level 12 Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,225.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 5526 Woodlark Houston, TX, 77017 See on map