129 Laurie Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lettered Love Studios

Finding the perfect wedding invitations shouldn’t be difficult. But it can be — that’s why we started Lettered Love.

So couples don’t have to settle on stationery that sort of matches their venue, theme and colors. Instead, together we craft experiences that elevate and inspire their special day.

Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Lettered Love is a one stop, design studio that specializes in custom, hand lettered wedding stationery suites.

Crafted in 2016, we are a husband and wife design duo that works with couples all over the country to create one of a kind stationery experiences. From your engagement announcement to your post “I Do” thank-yous, we work with you to create a cohesive and unique wedding suite that your family and friends won’t be able to stop talking about.

Follow Lettered Love Studios on

24574ff2fb9d795e 13620014 303815219960667 4139494615321053004 n
bingaman

3 Reviews for Lettered Love Studios

Kelli · Married on 08/12/2017

Lettered Love Studios designed and created our save the dates, wedding invitations, thank you cards, and bridal shower invitations. All of them turned out perfect! We received so many compliments from family and friends especially on our wedding invitations! Krystal is incredibly easy to work with, professional, and accommodating! She would create designs, send us proofs, and make changes based on our feedback. We highly recommend Lettered Love Studios for wedding stationery services!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Molly · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Krystal was a worry-free experience. Wedding planning is typically stressful and overwhelming. I always felt like I could count on Krystal to pull through with amazing work. Our invitations were beautiful as well as all stationary she made for the day of and the thank you notes! Krystal was extremely accommodating. She just is talented at what she does and her prices are unbeatable! I highly recommend Lettered Love Studios for all of your wedding (and non-wedding) stationary needs!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Corinne · Married on 08/13/2016

Lettered Love Studios designed our Save the Dates, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, AND designed a custom SNAPCHAT filter for our guests to use at the ceremony and reception sites. I could not be more pleased with the way all of them turned out. Krystal pays so much attention to detail to make sure the lettering, layout, and color scheme is absolutely PERFECT to match your wedding theme and ideas. One of my favorite details she designed that I have gotten SO many compliments about is the heart she worked into the lettering of the H in my new last name. She went above and beyond my hopes and dreams for all my wedding stationary. Lettered Love Studios gets the work done within the time period promised, and does not settle for anything less than the best in everything from paper quality to letter spacing. Perhaps the best part of working with Lettered Love Studios is that she will personally work with you to figure out what styles of invitations will fit within your budget, so you can get an amazing, 100% customized set of invitations for the price you want. Clearly, I highly recommend talking with Lettered Love Studios about designing invitations, stationary, and even Snapchat filters for all of your upcoming celebrations!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Lettered Love Studios Pricing

Lettered Love Studios Price Rates

Lettered Love Studios FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1