Let's Party DJs & Entertainment

$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

Hi, Thank you for stopping by to consider me & my company, " Let's Party!" DJs

From DJ Buddy, Owner:

It's been my honor to help create the best times sharing music & fun. I hope I've spread some happiness in the world because of it!

Because of your trust, my wife and I are self-employed, we can stay home with our young son & run Let's Party! daily.

I've worked with, for, and mentored some of the best wedding and event DJs in the country. I've maintained long-term relationships with them and we often refer to each other!

We promise to play the right music, reflecting your taste but still making it fun for everyone. We promise to know what to say and when.

I promise to treat you and your event with the same love & care as I would my own.

All YOU have to do is show up & have fun.

~Bud / DJ Buddy

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$395

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Kevin
    Kevin G. Married on 02/03/2022

A 1-stop shop that you can be happy with

We were super happy hiring Let's Party DJs & SoFlo Photography. The photographer Alyson was wonderful and accomodating, his photos of us were great and he made us all feel comfortable. Bud was great as well with making sure that we had everything that we could ask for with our music, lighting, and photography services. Thank you so much.
  • James
    James M. Married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommended DJ

Very pleased with the DJ for our wedding. Would recommend them to any friends / family and hire them for our next event. They followed all of our preferences exactly and were great with random requests throughout the night. Kept the dancing very high energy and were great with the formal wedding emcee portion as well.
    Loammi G. Married on 10/03/2020

DJ During a Pandemic! Couldn't be a better person/professional!

We chose DJ Bud for our wedding as one of our first "official" vendors. We actually chose him pre-pandemic, so I was little hesitant after COVID 19 really began taking off.

That being said, the whole process of working with him, choosing the music, the lighting, and everything else that goes along with a wedding worked perfectly and seamlessly. He worked really well with our other vendor's as well, so it was great to see everything going smoothly, all we had to worry about was having fun on our special day!

He is a very energetic person, and it was a blast having him at our Ceremony/Reception. He kept the party going! We would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the South Florida area.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 1
Gift
"LIKE" us on Facebook & receive $25 off your DJ package immediately OR $50 toward any lighting upgrade!

Atlantic National Golf Club Atlantic National Golf Club Country Club Weddings

We have used Bud with LETS PARTY DJ on multiple occasions. Very reasonable and professional!

Memories for You Weddings & Events Memories for You Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Let's Party DJs is one of the best in Town. Quality Customer service, and an awesome presence at any event. DJ Buddy, especially knows his music and truly loves what he does. Zoie Memories for You, Weddings and Events

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Executive Meeting Center Palm Beach Gardens Hotel Weddings

Buddy and his team are professional, responsible and most importantly- creative and fun! An event with this team is going to be memorable. They even do photography, video and lighting too!

7200 NW 2nd Ave Ste 139 Boca Raton, FL, 33487
Location of (Let's Party DJs & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding