Let's Party DJs & Entertainment Reviews

Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 3
Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 4
Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 5

Emily Hart · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you for a night we will never forget!

DJ Bud & DJ Eddie were amazing! They had the crowd going from the first song! DJ Bud was very responsive to any questions or requests that I had. As I was born in Trinidad & my husband is Cuban-American, we wanted our two cultures to be represented in the music at our wedding. Let's Party! DJs did just that, and we are so thankful! Thank you for an amazing & unforgettable experience!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jennifer L Margell · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome night!

DJ Buddy & DJ Eddie were great! One of the things we were most concerned about was the music for our wedding. You can have great food (we did) great photos (we did) but if the music is not right people will not have a good time. I can truly say that Buddy and Eddie were spot on all night. Buddy was a great MC and had great timing with his jokes! One of my husbands favorites was about our cake (it was ice cream and melting fast and Buddy made no small point about having an ice cream cake in Florida) we still laugh about that to this day. Every special dance was right on cue. My husband and I are very particular in our music tastes, but Buddy & Eddie managed to mix our stuff with the party stuff quite well. Thanks Guys!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Candice · Married on 03/09/2019

Our Wedding

Buddy and his team are incredible! The music at my wedding was the most important thing to me and Bud worked with me every step of the way and really made my dream come true! The music was perfect and they kept the party going and all the guests entertained throughout the entire night! All of our guests are STILL raving about how great the night was! Thanks again Buddy!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Beth Beese · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

We had DJ Eddy for our wedding on New Years Eve. He was so much fun kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He was very professional and had an amazing set up with speakers lights and even fog machines. I can’t say enough about how great Let’s Party DJs were!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 6

Karen · Married on 09/30/2018

Dj Buddy is the best! They did a awesome job. Everyone loved the music.
    Karen&Donnie

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brittanie · Married on 06/29/2018

We booked our wedding through royal palm events and met Bud! He was amazing! He answered all my questions. Very prompt! No matter how many emails he was very patient. Everyone raved about our music and everyone was up dancing all night! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Used dj service and did a great job. Very professional and flexible.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

We booked our wedding with Bud, who immediately responded and set up a appointment. We booked it immediately. We met his lovely wife, Katrina and Dave and Terry in the office of Madison Greens. Katrina responds to all my questions and answers everything or refers me to Dave. Our wedding is in April 2018, but I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Becky · Married on 03/11/2018

The DJ was out of this world. He had everyone dancing all night long. It was a very nice night.

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 7
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 8
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 9
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment 10

Cindy · Married on 01/28/2018

Fabulous evening due to the non-stop dancing tunes of Buddy and Eddie of Let's Party. My guests danced all night and raved about Let's Party. Buddy made the planning easy and was communicative, available for any questions and so professional. I would highly recommend them for your next party or event.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Buddy and DJ Hector made our wedding stand out! It takes a lot of knowledge in entertainment to work a very intimate party like we had. They both found really special and unique ways (not cheesy at all!) to get even some of our most conservative family members on the dance floor. We were floored and love them both so much! Hire them for any occasion! :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Christina · Married on 03/24/2017

We had Let's Party DJ our jrotc military ball and they were amazing! The kids had a blast and didn't stop dancing the entire time. Thanks DJ Danny!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Mark · Married on 02/23/2017

True Pro! Highly Recommended! As an Event Photographer it's great to have a professional to work with to help set up a great shot! Recommended for Weddings, Sweet Sixteens, Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Parties...etc!
    -Mark Scott
    pnp photography inc.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Let's Party DJs & Entertainment's reply:

Hi Mark - Thank YOU so much for this review. I really appreciate it from a fellow pro. When a related professional in the same industry chooses me (and Let's Party!) for an event for themselves or a family member, it means so very much. You have a lot of choices because you too meet & work with so many pros. Really, it's a high honor for me. Looking forward to the next one, whether it's work OR personal. Best, Bud/DJ Buddy

Kim · Married on 02/11/2017

Bud and Katrina are the best! Bud did my daughter's wedding on 2/11/2017 and she wanted particular things and he seamlessly kept things moving! I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Linda · Married on 10/20/2016

DJ Buddy and DJ Eddie are awesome!! Very professional, swift communication and fun people. They kept the party alive and we highly recommended!

Sent on 10/12/2016

P · Married on 10/15/2016

Check these guys out!!!! Well worth the money. Let's Party truly represented at a family Birthday Bash we had this past Saturday night. Danny was the DJ and he really did an excellent job! I would not think of having anyone but Danny at any future party we have. Danny gave a new meaning to the words "Let's Party! Thanks guys.......,,

Sent on 10/18/2016

Stephen · Married on 10/01/2016

Let's Party provides fantastic service and top-notch DJ skills - all at a very affordable price. My wife and I used them at our wedding and we received compliments throughout the night on how great the DJ was. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Sina · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a small wedding with mostly older family members and our close friends. We told him not to worry that most of the older people weren't dancing and he kept trying anyway to get everyone up and moving. Honestly we were having a complete blast but it was extra special that he kept checking in to make sure we were enjoying our time even with half the people just sitting around. Recommend to anyone and everyone these guys are the best!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Carmela · event on 05/22/2016

Bud and his crew saved the Day!!! called him for up lights the same day in an emergency and he came thru.
    Im truly grateful for your services and excellent product

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • I

Ivette · Married on 05/07/2016

Thank you DJ Buddy for making our wedding one to remember! All of our guests enjoyed the evening and specially the dance floor. Thank you for your professionalism and for making our wedding a lot of fun. We will refer you to our future friends who are soon to be Mr. and Mrs!! Thanks for the awesome Cellist and Violinist you provided for our ceremony. Beautiful music.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Cristen · event on 05/06/2016

We booked this DJ company for our prom and were extremely happy with their service. Our students are picky regarding music and everyone was up and dancing the entire night, which is not always the case. The DJs were fantastic and used the vibe of the crowd to dictate what to play and knew what to say to energize the crowd. We highly recommend their service and will likely use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Alexa · event on 04/16/2016

Lets Party DJ's was such a great company to work with. Katrina made everything so easy and efficient. I had no worries! She set me up with Phil for my sorority formal and he was amazing. Kept everyone dancing the whole night! No one was sitting down from boredom, even the quiet ones were up and dancing! Phil even called me after the party was over to make sure that I did not leave any of my decor behind. People STILL come up to me weeks later raving about the DJ. I also purchased hot pink up lighting for the room which was definitely worth the money. 18 lights that covered the whole room.The room was lit up and it created a fun and sexy atmosphere for members of my sorority and their dates. Will definitely be working with Lets Party again and referring to my friends! Don't think twice about booking them for your next event!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/09/2016

What a great time had by All at our wedding. DJ Buddy was instrumental in making our reception so much fun. He knew when to queue people in and had our guests interacting with us. We've heard many praises from our guests about our DJ and the fun they all had. I highly recommend DJ Buddy if you want a DJ that can keep the party shaking all night long and guests smiling!! Maggie and David

Sent on 04/12/2016

Taylor · event on 01/02/2016

Bud at LET'S PARTY! was amazing for our surprise birthday party! He brought the dance floor to life and got everyone dancing! If you're looking for a fun DJ to get your guests up and moving around... Definitely hire Bud! Thank you for a great evening and we look forward to having you at our next event!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Kipp · Married on 12/20/2015

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ (Buddy), better Live (Ceremony) Musicians, a better Photo Booth experience, or a better team to help ensure our wedding was as perfect as it could be under the circumstances we faced leading up to our wedding. You always want to feel comfortable with your vendors for a life changing event, and with Bud (DJ Buddy) and team there was never a question that they were there to make our day the best it could possibly be. Especially, when we had a medical emergency in the family the day before our wedding. I won't go into detail out of respect for privacy, but know this; if you use Let's Party DJs for your DJ, Ceremony Musicians and Photo Booth, you are getting the best you can get. The compassion and empathy we were shown cannot be quantified with any dollar amount and my wife and I will forever be grateful that we had Bud and his team there with us on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/28/2016