Let's Party DJs & Entertainment Reviews

147 Reviews for Let's Party DJs & Entertainment

• Kevin

Kevin G. · Getting married on 02/03/2022

A 1-stop shop that you can be happy with

We were super happy hiring Let's Party DJs & SoFlo Photography. The photographer Alyson was wonderful and accomodating, his photos of us were great and he made us all feel comfortable. Bud was great as well with making sure that we had everything that we could ask for with our music, lighting, and photography services. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • James

James M. · Married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommended DJ

Very pleased with the DJ for our wedding. Would recommend them to any friends / family and hire them for our next event. They followed all of our preferences exactly and were great with random requests throughout the night. Kept the dancing very high energy and were great with the formal wedding emcee portion as well.

Sent on 04/01/2021

Loammi G. · Married on 10/03/2020

DJ During a Pandemic! Couldn't be a better person/professional!

We chose DJ Bud for our wedding as one of our first "official" vendors. We actually chose him pre-pandemic, so I was little hesitant after COVID 19 really began taking off.

That being said, the whole process of working with him, choosing the music, the lighting, and everything else that goes along with a wedding worked perfectly and seamlessly. He worked really well with our other vendor's as well, so it was great to see everything going smoothly, all we had to worry about was having fun on our special day!

He is a very energetic person, and it was a blast having him at our Ceremony/Reception. He kept the party going! We would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the South Florida area.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Kristin S. · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing DJ and MC

They were amazing! Soooo many guest came up to me and told me what an amazing music selection and great time! There was never a moment when someone wasn't on the dance floor. Highly highly recommended! We also book photo, video and Photo Booth through Buddy all excellent also!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Sherry

Sherry S. · Married on 06/16/2020

Outstanding photography, officiant, and DJ services!

My husband and I were amazed by how beautiful all of our wedding pictures came out. We honestly could not have had a better photographer, literally every single picture was gorgeous. And to our surprise, we received around 900 total digital pictures (unbelievable). We included them for a package deal with Officiant and DJ services, and they did amazing with that as well. This company is very highly recommended by us and quite reputable in the area :)

Sent on 03/02/2021
  • Barbara

Barbara D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing! Attentive! Professional!

My Husband and I recently got married. I knew our wedding was going to be amazing but our DJ made our day that much better! Xavier was hands down the best DJ! We have been to a few wedding over the years and never experienced such professionalism. He made the party go all night. Xavier kept the guests going with awesome music and listened to what we wanted to hear next. It was never a dull moment! My husband niece had her wedding a few years ago and also used Let’s Party DJ and Loved then as well! If your looking for a professional for any party, I would highly recommend these guys! You won’t regret it .

Sent on 10/17/2019

Emily H. · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you for a night we will never forget!

DJ Bud & DJ Eddie were amazing! They had the crowd going from the first song! DJ Bud was very responsive to any questions or requests that I had. As I was born in Trinidad & my husband is Cuban-American, we wanted our two cultures to be represented in the music at our wedding. Let's Party! DJs did just that, and we are so thankful! Thank you for an amazing & unforgettable experience!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jennifer M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome night!

DJ Buddy & DJ Eddie were great! One of the things we were most concerned about was the music for our wedding. You can have great food (we did) great photos (we did) but if the music is not right people will not have a good time. I can truly say that Buddy and Eddie were spot on all night. Buddy was a great MC and had great timing with his jokes! One of my husbands favorites was about our cake (it was ice cream and melting fast and Buddy made no small point about having an ice cream cake in Florida) we still laugh about that to this day. Every special dance was right on cue. My husband and I are very particular in our music tastes, but Buddy & Eddie managed to mix our stuff with the party stuff quite well. Thanks Guys!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Candice · Married on 03/09/2019

Our Wedding

Buddy and his team are incredible! The music at my wedding was the most important thing to me and Bud worked with me every step of the way and really made my dream come true! The music was perfect and they kept the party going and all the guests entertained throughout the entire night! All of our guests are STILL raving about how great the night was! Thanks again Buddy!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Beth B. · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

We had DJ Eddy for our wedding on New Years Eve. He was so much fun kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He was very professional and had an amazing set up with speakers lights and even fog machines. I can’t say enough about how great Let’s Party DJs were!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Karen · Married on 09/30/2018

Dj Buddy is the best! They did a awesome job. Everyone loved the music.
    Karen&Donnie

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brittanie · Married on 06/29/2018

We booked our wedding through royal palm events and met Bud! He was amazing! He answered all my questions. Very prompt! No matter how many emails he was very patient. Everyone raved about our music and everyone was up dancing all night! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Used dj service and did a great job. Very professional and flexible.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

We booked our wedding with Bud, who immediately responded and set up a appointment. We booked it immediately. We met his lovely wife, Katrina and Dave and Terry in the office of Madison Greens. Katrina responds to all my questions and answers everything or refers me to Dave. Our wedding is in April 2018, but I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Becky · Married on 03/11/2018

The DJ was out of this world. He had everyone dancing all night long. It was a very nice night.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Cindy · Married on 01/28/2018

Fabulous evening due to the non-stop dancing tunes of Buddy and Eddie of Let's Party. My guests danced all night and raved about Let's Party. Buddy made the planning easy and was communicative, available for any questions and so professional. I would highly recommend them for your next party or event.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/11/2017

DJ Buddy and DJ Hector made our wedding stand out! It takes a lot of knowledge in entertainment to work a very intimate party like we had. They both found really special and unique ways (not cheesy at all!) to get even some of our most conservative family members on the dance floor. We were floored and love them both so much! Hire them for any occasion! :)

Sent on 11/29/2017

Christina · Married on 03/24/2017

We had Let's Party DJ our jrotc military ball and they were amazing! The kids had a blast and didn't stop dancing the entire time. Thanks DJ Danny!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Mark · Married on 02/23/2017

True Pro! Highly Recommended! As an Event Photographer it's great to have a professional to work with to help set up a great shot! Recommended for Weddings, Sweet Sixteens, Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Parties...etc!
    -Mark Scott
    pnp photography inc.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Let's Party DJs & Entertainment's reply:

Hi Mark - Thank YOU so much for this review. I really appreciate it from a fellow pro. When a related professional in the same industry chooses me (and Let's Party!) for an event for themselves or a family member, it means so very much. You have a lot of choices because you too meet & work with so many pros. Really, it's a high honor for me. Looking forward to the next one, whether it's work OR personal. Best, Bud/DJ Buddy

Kim · Married on 02/11/2017

Bud and Katrina are the best! Bud did my daughter's wedding on 2/11/2017 and she wanted particular things and he seamlessly kept things moving! I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Linda · Married on 10/20/2016

DJ Buddy and DJ Eddie are awesome!! Very professional, swift communication and fun people. They kept the party alive and we highly recommended!

Sent on 10/12/2016

P · Married on 10/15/2016

Check these guys out!!!! Well worth the money. Let's Party truly represented at a family Birthday Bash we had this past Saturday night. Danny was the DJ and he really did an excellent job! I would not think of having anyone but Danny at any future party we have. Danny gave a new meaning to the words "Let's Party! Thanks guys.......,,

Sent on 10/18/2016

Stephen · Married on 10/01/2016

Let's Party provides fantastic service and top-notch DJ skills - all at a very affordable price. My wife and I used them at our wedding and we received compliments throughout the night on how great the DJ was. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Sina · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a small wedding with mostly older family members and our close friends. We told him not to worry that most of the older people weren't dancing and he kept trying anyway to get everyone up and moving. Honestly we were having a complete blast but it was extra special that he kept checking in to make sure we were enjoying our time even with half the people just sitting around. Recommend to anyone and everyone these guys are the best!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Carmela · event on: 05/22/2016

Bud and his crew saved the Day!!! called him for up lights the same day in an emergency and he came thru.
    Im truly grateful for your services and excellent product

Sent on 05/24/2016