6471 Argyle Avenue, Hornbrook, CA V7W 2E8 Map · Phone number

About Let's Face It Beauty

I have been drawn to makeup artistry and fashion from a very young age. I have parlayed this lifelong hobby and passion into a career that spans from bridal makeupand runway fashion shows to makeup for TV and film. I am an honours graduate and a make up instructor at the renowned make up school Blanche Macdonald. I am a Permittee Film Union member of IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees). I am also a regular author and contributor to Vancouver Fresh Magazine. I love to help women bring out their true beauty potential by showing tips and techniques while testing products and sharing what works and what products to avoid. It is this combination of experience and skill that sets me apart from my contemporaries.

From getting you camera ready for make up and hair for your entire wedding party, providing you with professional service while making you look your best is truly my ultimate reward.

Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and my YouTube channel, or sign up for free tips from this website; let me, help you, find your beautiful!

Contact Julie Brown via phone 778-989-9666 or via email juliebrown@letsfaceitbeauty.ca for more info!

Follow Let's Face It Beauty on

MG1126
DSC52622

22 Reviews for Let's Face It Beauty

Maryam · Married on 04/26/2014

Julie was the most amazing hair and makeup artist you can wish for the wedding. She was on time, professional, a great listener to what you need and thinking of doing on your big day, and a great executer of the plan. I was very pleased with her services, I loved the makeup and hair she did for me, and every one else close to me thought it was amazing too. she made everything to go easy and relaxed. I really like to thank her for this, as well as point out that she is amazing to do different faces (ethnicities and background), she knows how to make a feature in your face stand up without overpowering the rest. I honestly cannot express how pleased I was.

Maryam

Sent on 05/11/2014

Alicia · Married on 04/19/2014

Julie Brown and her team are just amazing! I have never looked and felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. The hair and makeup looked flawless from morning till well after the end of the reception, I never even had to touch it up! The pictures are stunning. She really knows her craft. Julie is very responsive, flexible, accommodating, and professional. I just couldn't be happier with the beautiful work she did for me, my moms, and my bridesmaids. In addition, the whole process was very easy. Julie well surpassed my greatest expectations, you will be so happy with her service.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Shannon · Married on 12/28/2013

Julie responded in a promptly manner. Within hours she had responded to my emails. Her makeup artistry was perfection. I was told all evening that it was the best I ever looked. She made me feel like a super model. Thank you so much Julie for making this day perfection.
    Shannon Marion, bride