Let's Do Makeup and Hair

Dayton, OH View map

For over a decade, Let’s Do Makeup and Hair has been helping our clients look and feel their best on the most important days of their lives. We provide on-location wedding and special event hair and makeup services bringing a professional salon experience to you.

We know that wedding planning can be a lot of work, but we’ve streamlined and automated our process as much as possible to make it convenient for you. To get started, simply fill out our inquiry form and someone from our team will be in touch with you soon. It really is just that easy!

Book and plan your wedding day makeup and hair in just four easy steps!

1. 1. Start Your Quote - Fill out the Inquiry Form on our WEBSITE so we can check availability, learn more about your wedding day timeline, and the services you will be needing. Responses typically take 2-3 days, especially if sent on the weekend because, you know, we’re at weddings!
  2. Make It Official! - Now that we know all about your big day we can send out an official proposal, contract for your to approve and return with your 50% retainer. Your date will be secured and the Let’s Do Team is all yours!
  3. Book Your Trial Appointment - This is when the real fun starts! Be sure to book your wedding day trial appointment with your stylist at least 3 months before the wedding. This gives us time to help you repair any hair or skin issues, plan for extensions, etc. before the big day.
  4. It’s Your Wedding Day! - It’s showtime baby! Typically 3 weeks before your wedding we’ll work with you or your planner on a beauty timeline for the wedding day. Our team will then meet you at your location of choice and start working our makeup and hair magic!

Feeling and looking your best on your special day is just a click away. We look forward to connecting with you!

Don't forget to follow @letsdomakeupandhair on Facebook and Instagram because it's always full of new inspiration.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Shelby
    Shelby O. Married on 04/09/2022

If you want to look and feel beautiful, these ladies are the ones to hire!

I found Let's Do Hair and Makeup through a bridal show and then on wedding wire. I reached out due to the limited time to plan my wedding, they were super responsive to my questions and worked with me on getting a day of timeline for services. Sarah made me feel and look like an absolute queen the day of my wedding. The makeup they did for my bridal party and I was stunning and looked natural. Sarah is an absolute angel and I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing hair or makeup services.
    Kayla L. Married on 10/19/2019

We used Let’s do hair and makeup as our make up artist

We used “Let’s do hair and makeup” for our wedding makeup artists. I must say, they were perfect. I met Jessica at the bridal show at Sharonville convention center and I was quick to make a decision to use them after showing me a little of what they do as an example there.

We had Jessica and Carly as our artists. Both were quick to work with my crazy timing to get about 12 girls ready by a pretty early time. They started earlier for my sake and sanity, took their time with everyone and everyone looked beautiful! I personally was so excited with how my makeup looked. I looked at myself and just had the feeling of looking beautiful for mine and my husbands special day.

I truly loved working with Let’s do hair and makeup and highly suggest you do too!
    Paige S. Married on 09/28/2019

Book these girls even if you don’t have time for a trial!

These girls are amazing!! I booked them for my wedding without even doing a trial. I lived out of town and didn’t have time to fly in town for a trial. I went based off of their good reviews alone, but of course I was nervous not having done a trial. However, they were everything I could have asked for and MORE. They ran way ahead of schedule (even dealing some of my bridesmaid-zillas ;) ) and everyone was truly obsessed with their hair and make up. The make up was SO natural and stayed on all day and night. Even through the tears! Book these girls, even if you don’t do a trial, you absolutely will not regret it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

118 Magnolia Lane suite #18 Dayton, OH, 45429
937-999-1295
Location of (Let's Do Makeup and Hair)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding