Honolulu, HI 96813 Map · Phone number

About Lena's Fab Brows and Makeup

From weddings, photo shoots to personal care for clients, Lena extends her talents and unique ability to emulate the best version of her client’s beauty.

With her expertise in eyebrow shaping and body waxing, you can now have those fabulous brows you’ve always wanted! PLUS! a not so scary waxing experience in those sensitive areas, all in a comfortable environment.

Lena also specializes in make-up! She’s made up some of the most gorgeous people in L.A. and will now be glamming up the beautiful people of the Hawaiian Islands!

Please review my website for more detailed information.  www.lenasfabbrows.com

• Beauty by May
384967868 img 9801copy

5 Reviews for Lena's Fab Brows and Makeup

• Tammi

Tammi Nakamura · Married on 09/09/2018

I cannot recommend her highly enough!

I didn't even have to research makeup artists for my wedding... there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Lena to do my makeup. She had previously done my makeup at 2 of my best friend's weddings & I had felt soooo beautiful at both of those events. Lena's communication is FANTASTIC... if you've planned a wedding, you know how incredibly important this is! She is so quick to reply & she is clear, organized, & you have absolute trust that she is not going to let you down. She is prompt, professional, & a genuine pleasure to work with. She made me & my bridesmaids look simply stunning at my wedding. I would choose her again & again. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/03/2013

Lena, together with her partner for hairstyling, Monae Watkins, are an awesome team! Lena has done my makeup for both my engagement session photos as well as my wedding which took place on August 3, 2013. I must say I am extremely happy with her expertise and pleasant demeanor. She is very professional and really focuses on the task at hand. My engagement and wedding photos were stunning and I received a lot of positive feedback. She was my first experience with fake lashes and air brush foundation and I absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend using her along with Monae for your wedding makeup and hair as they made me a very happy bride! Mahalo Lena!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

May-Ling · Married on 03/13/2010

Having a more casual wedding - a backyard event with less than 30 friends and family - I was reluctant to hire hair and makeup services at all, but decided to investigate. I contacted Lena Hanson after seeing her vendor reviews and checking out comments on Yelp. She was highly rated. Although known mostly for her brow sculpting, she does makeup and has partners that work on hair.

I was completely satisfied with the results, as well as the process. I planned the wedding from the mainland, and out of all of my vendors, Lena was by far the most responsive over e-mail. She was flexible, asked for photos of what I was looking for and made me feel comfortable in the chair. On-site, she was on time, professional and I couldn't be happier with the natural looks my bridesmaids and I received. Lena did a great job with asking everyone what they wanted and reflecting these looks. I was going for a very natural look, whereas some of the other women preferred a very smoky eye or more color.

I'd highly recommend Lena for makeup services - you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Lena's Fab Brows and Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• TPT Hawaii Wedding Limos

For that natural but flawless look, check out Lena's Fab Brows and Makeup. She knows how to do it right. Lena's is endorsed by TPT Hawaii, your wedding transportation company with both Limousines and Motorcoaches. Just call Coco!

• Honolulu, 96813 See on map
    Location of (Lena's Fab Brows and Makeup)