1992 Louisquisset Pike, Lincoln, RI 02865 Map · Phone number

About Leigh Marie Photography

Leigh Marie Photography knows how important your wedding day is and we are passionate about capturing every detail, from the moment you slip into your gown to the moment you say goodbye to your guests as husband and wife.

Each collection includes two photographers to ensure that there isn’t a single detail that goes unnoticed. Having two photographers gives you the opportunity to see your wedding from every angle and provides you with more images to choose from. All of our collections also include a complimentary engagement session.

Follow Leigh Marie Photography on

dsc7317
dsc7953e

17 Reviews for Leigh Marie Photography

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Leigh Marie Photography was amazing for our wedding. Corey and Trisha were very professional and accommodating. We were nervous with the logistics for our big day, but we met in advance and were able to iron out all the details. Together, we scheduled and coordinated the plan for the day and they followed through perfectly. Everything on their end was exactly what we envisioned and are very grateful for the job they did and all the special memories they captured that we will cherish forever. Thanks Corey and Trisha! Lindsey & Rob

Sent on 01/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

I always knew that Corey and Trish would be the ones to photograph my wedding day. I have always admired their photographs and was so excited and fortunate to have them finally photograph my big day at the end of August this year. And they did not disappoint! The photographs were beautiful. They were even willing to take pictures on the ice at a local ice hockey rink (because my husband and I started dating through hockey). What other photographers would be willing to do that for you!?

They are both professional and lovely women. There are tons of other things to stress about on your wedding day but, if you go with Corey and Trish for photographs - I promise it is one less thing. Your photographs are guaranteed to be wonderful.

Sent on 10/12/2016

rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

LOVED working with corey and trish. they are both so sweet and their work is AMAZING. they really know how to get the perfect shot, pretty much every picture from my engagement shoot and wedding was perfect. they were very flexible and so professional. everyone in my wedding party loved them and we couldn't be more happy that we chose them! i highlyyyyy recommend booking them for your wedding. you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Award

Leigh Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 1992 Louisquisset Pike Lincoln, 02865 See on map