Rumford, RI 02916 Map · Phone number

About Jenna Thompson Photography

Jenna has been a professional Photographer for 7 years. She attended school for Photography in California where she graduated with a Bachelor's in Commercial Photography. Since then she has photographed everything from cars to kids and has fallen in love with portrait photography.

She really enjoys sneaking around to get all those special moments that not everyone may notice and seeing the whole day from as many perspectives as she can imagine.

Her work has been published in Rhode Island Magazine, Southern New England Weddings as well as several popular online blogs.

• Eli De Faria Photography
IMG00392
IMG2669

9 Reviews for Jenna Thompson Photography

Kristin · event on: 11/24/2013

I have used Jenna for two photography sessions this year and could not be happier with the pictures! She has a natural ability to create a calming environment which is necessary when photographing children. She has an amazing eye for catching the individual personality of adults and children. She is extremely professional and creative, and very responsive and adaptable to specific requests. The entire experience -- from first contacting her and discussing details to ordering prints -- is enjoyable! I plan to set up another photography session with her very soon!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

Jenna was very professional! She stayed in the background, was very polite, and caught every memorable moment!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Molly · Married on 07/03/2013

I am so thrilled to be able to write this review about Jenna. From the first time we spoke on the phone to discuss my recent engagement to our wedding day, she felt like an old friend and immediately understood the feel, tone, and personality of my husband and me as well as our event.

Jenna has an easygoing attitude which puts her clients and their guests at ease and results in wonderful images (even my photo-shy husband). She subtly catches shots of people at their best and most relaxed "real" moments and lets your wedding shine through. When I first shared the engagement photos Jenna took for us, my family started insisting that we hire her to do the wedding - which I was happy to report that we already had done! She was the right choice from the start and her professionalism extended from the planning process to her prompt previews and wonderfully personalized final results, all turned around incredibly quickly.

I would hire Jenna again in a heartbeat and highly recommend that you bring her in to capture those moments we all want to remember forever. Be ready to smile and cry when you see her work.

Thanks, again, Jenna. We couldn't be happier,
    Molly and Mark

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jenna Thompson Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums