Le Chateau de Crystale Events

Bethesda, MD View map Visit website

Operating out of Bethesda, MD, Le Chateau de Crystale Events provides custom blooms for weddings and other milestone events. This team understands that no two weddings are the same. They love to work with couples in order to create bespoke botanical creations that flawlessly showcase their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Through consultations, the florists at Le Chateau de Crystale Events can learn about what floral arrangements your desire and in what style. Whether you envision a tropical centerpiece or a traditional bouquet, these florists can bring your visions to life. Some of the floral arrangements available at Le Chateau de Crystale Events include chuppah decor, boutonnieres, aisle and altar decor, floral crowns, and more. Additional services and products include:

• Full-scale floral design
  • LED Uplighting
  • Decor and Accessory rentals
  • Designer linens
  • Column and prop rentals
  • Glamorous candy buffets

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jill
    Jill S. Married on 04/02/2022

Magical DC wedding

I’m so glad we hired Katy and her team for our spring cherry blossom DC wedding! We originally had our date 4/4/20 postponed at the last minute due to COVID and they were so understanding and compassionate about moving our date. When we finally had our dream wedding exactly 2 years later on 4/2/22, the flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful. Katy was so responsive and I just knew that everything was going to be perfect which it was. I got so many compliments on our flowers!!! We also had her create our chuppah which also came out beautifully. We can’t thank Katy and her team enough!
  • Sharita
    Sharita G. Married on 10/22/2021

Simply The Best

Katy is the sweetest person. I loved working with her! She made all of my dreams come true. Over the course of two years she was with me through two Covid postponements, three seasons, new colors, ideas and flowers. She never got tired and spent time with me like I was a new client each time. She always made herself available to sit down and discuss my new vision and did all that she could to ensure it came to life. She is very passionate about her work and it shows in all of her beautiful designs. Every aspect of my floral and decor were flawless and absolutely amazing!
    We were able to donate all of our flowers after the wedding to a local hospital with the flower sharing program. It felt great to be able to pass them to someone else to experience the same happiness and joy that they brought to us. That was surely one of the best parts of the entire process.
    Katy always went above and beyond and I cannot speak highly enough about her professionalism and creativity. I could have not have had the perfect day without her.
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 07/10/2021

Wedding Floral & Decor

Katy was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. I sent her a few inspo photos of the aesthetic I was looking to achieve and she provided me several quotes and options for repurposing the floral arrangements between the ceremony and reception. Everything turned out EXACTLY as I envisioned and the floral arrangements were so full and beautiful! She did an amazing job and if I had to go back and do it all over again , I would still go with her company. Thanks again !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Le Chateau de Crystale Events 1
Exclusive
Le Chateau de Crystale Events 2
Offer

Get everything you need and nothing you don't with our Customized packages~ made to fit your Budget!

Let us know what your price range is and we will do our best to create a customized floral and decor package within that range. Email us for details!

Info@lechateaudecrystale.com

Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions Baltimore's Premier Event Solutions Wedding DJs

Katy with Le Chateau de Crystale is amazing!! Her work is always breath taking. We recently worked together on the "Wedding In A Week;" which was sponsored and broadcasted on live TV. Katy's design in the floral arrangements was nothing less than perfection! We will certainly be recommending her and Le Chateau de Crystale to all of our clients in search of floral and custom decor!!

Event Details by Edelina Event Details by Edelina Wedding Planners

Katy is wonderful! From the second my client met with her for the first time and throughout the planning process she was always available, had feedback and comments that were always in line with my clients needs and desires and was flexible to changes and add-ons. On the big day, her staff was courteous, professional, accommodating and willing to assist where needed. I would highly recommend Katy and her staff.

Clarity and Class, Events and Design Clarity and Class, Events and Design Wedding Planners

Katy and her team are friendly and professional and overall extremely talented! She has an amazing talent for providing the best service for her clients!

7126 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda, MD, 20814
2026562140

10am-7pm
Location of (Le Chateau de Crystale Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding