Lauryn Reifinger Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

I'm Lauryn, a photographer specializing in creative outdoor weddings. My style is photojournalistic, I like to capture the beauty of your day as it happens naturally. My goal is to tell your story in a unique, creative way by showcasing all of the small details and moments. I live in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania but I love traveling and new scenery. Give me a beautiful day outdoors, an adventurous couple, a camera, and I will be happy. So if you’re a fun-loving duo who’s ready to get hitched in the mountains, desert, city, or forest, let's chat. I would love to venture with you.

I provide a wide range of photographic services to capture every memorable moment and special detail of your wedding experience. Along with coverage on the day of your event, I offer engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress photo shoots. Destination packages are available, affording you the opportunity to have your day documented wherever on earth your heart desires. Your finished images will be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, albums, and canvas art.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Yanel
    Yanel Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply the best (better than all the rest)!

This is a criminally late review, but one that I could not let myself forget to write!

Simply put, Lauryn is not only the best photographer we have ever worked with, but she is simply one of the best PEOPLE we have ever have had the pleasure of working with!

Driving from Philly to Boston, Lauryn showed up to the hotel early, and just hit the ground running. She introduced herself, infecting everyone with her fun, bubbly personality. So effortless were our conversations, we didn't even realize she had been snapping pictures the moment she entered the room. When it was time to get going, she yanked out the schedule we created, and moved the bridal and groom parties around like she was a day-of coordinator, which we already had 2 of!

I have never seen my wife on time for anything, but Lauryn got her from Point A to Point B like the pro she is! She made sure neither parties crossed paths before we got to the aisle, nailed every single shot we wanted (and ones we didn't even know we wanted!), and kept us all on time, with some to spare.

By the end of the night, we all just wanted to be friends with her!

We will recommend Lauryn to any and everyone! We wish we could rate her even higher! It is a genuine hope that we can work with her again in the future!

Thanks for everything, Lauryn!

Lauryn Reifinger Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh, Yanel! You just made me so happy. I had such an amazing time capturing your wedding, it was truly a wonderful day. You and Shalyn are one of the best couples I've met (with one of the best sets of vows I've ever heard haha) and I had so much fun with both of you! I am so honored/happy that you hired me even though the distance was such a big factor. Thank you for being so great and I would absolutely love to work with you guys again in the future. Wishing you all the best, tell Shalyn I say hi! :)
    Liz W. Married on 04/23/2022

HIGHLY recommend

Lauryn was amazing! She captured every moment and we could not be any happier with her! On our wedding day, she was quick and maneuvered everywhere - she sure did get every perfect shot! Would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple that is looking for someone that not only captures the beautiful photos and memories you’ll look back on but also made it so much fun! We had lots of laughs! We cannot thank her enough for being part of our special day!

Lauryn Reifinger Photography's reply:

Thank you, Liz! You guys made it easy! Thank you for being so laid back and fun to work with! It truly was a great day.
    Megan E. Married on 04/16/2022

Best Photographer Ever

Lauryn is the absolute best!!! She was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire wedding and planning process! During the wedding, she was amazing at getting us to open up and had everyone feeling comfortable through all of the photos! Lauryn was a single shooter, and she got all of the photos we wanted and more! She captured every moment perfectly! She made our wedding day perfect and all of the photos are BEYOND INCREDIBLE!! I highly recommend Lauryn for all your photography needs, you won't find anyone better!

Lauryn Reifinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! You guys were nothing short of amazing and I enjoyed every minute of your wedding day! I feel so lucky to get couples like you and Kieran (and Snoop)! :) :)
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Dan & Katie
    180 photos · 02/29/2020

Emmaus, PA 18049 Emmaus, PA, 18049
Location of (Lauryn Reifinger Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding