Laurentina Photography

Laurentina Photography

About Laurentina Photography

Documenting ethereal moments of life + love for anyone who appreciates candid, spontaneous moments

Hey there! I'm Laura: a lover of all things Italian, vibrant hues and your {un}scripted moments.

I believe that each moment is to be celebrated for years to come.And these moments, both surprising and intentional, paints the powerful story of your life.

Personalizing the experience to fit the interests of my clients is super important to me. I am open to any "out of the box" ideas to make your session the absolute best, even if that means scaling rocks on the James River shoreline, climbing a ladder to get the best angle or popping confetti overlooking a sun-drenched Italian vineyard. I want you to laugh, feel comfortable and have a great time!

In my vocation as a photographer & videographer, I'm met with a passion to make connections and curate life as I see it, with all its fleeting moments. The greatest compliment that I can receive is that my clients' photos and videos brought back the emotion of the day they experienced, no matter if it's for a wedding, event or family portrait session.

My heart resonates with the idea that the sky is the limit and creativity is its ultimate secret. Thank you for letting me #exploretocreate. From one adventure to the next, I'm forever grateful that you trusted me to be your creative storyteller!

Follow almost daily posts on my instagram: www.instagram.com/laurentinaphoto

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Highlight Video (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Laura was a pleasure to work with! As an artist myself, I knew I wanted a photographer with an artistic eye for my wedding. After viewing Laura’s portfolio, I felt she would do a great job for us as she composed her photos in a unique way while also keeping the feeling light and airy-perfect for a wedding. Laura did not disappoint! She also captured photos of my family later on that we love and can’t wait to hang in our home. Laura consistently shows that she cares about her clients, making the experience of working with her even more enjoyable!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Laurentina Photography was absolutely amazing for our wedding day! Complimentary engagement photos where she came to us, and was willing to try crazy locations. As the wedding got closer, I got very sick- and Laura knew how to make the most of the energy I could muster for our big day. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We will be using Laura for all big events to come in the future!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/18, 1 Review