Laurentina Photography

Laurentina Photography

About Laurentina Photography

Documenting ethereal moments of life + love for anyone who appreciates candid, spontaneous moments

Hey! I'm Laura, though most people know me as Lauretta. I'm a runner yogi, cat mom to my brown tabby cat "Gioia Lucia", Italianista and world traveler who resides in Reston, VA. I am also a destination wedding photographer who serves the DC Metro Area and beyond!

It's been over a decade since I received my first digital camera and spent an unforgettable semester abroad in Orvieto, Italy. Countless hours were spent (with friends & da sola) sitting in the piazzas of this medieval town, people watching and observing their interactions. I was also fascinated by how light frames the photo, both through the stained glass of a church window or gently emerging into the horizon.

After I received my M.A. in Art & Museum Education from Georgetown University & Sotheby's Institute of Art - London, I started documenting special events for an art gallery in Washington DC and invested in my first DSLR camera. Not long after that, I officially started wedding and commercial photography... and the rest is HISTORY!

My photographic journey has continued through work in independent schools, art galleries and community events across the DC metro area and beyond. These adventures have taught me the true power of photography: to not only preserve ethereal moments, but also to invite the viewer to look deeper.

I am so grateful for a job that allows me to travel all over the world and connect with a diverse array of people -- telling their stories through powerful scenes and imagery. We added wedding videography in 2017 and love creating films that are both memorable and meaningful.

Interested in finding out more about me? Head on over to my website: www.laurentinaphotography.com for my complete portfolio and pricing info!

I can't wait to hear from you and work together soon!

Ciao ciao,

Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Highlight Video (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Laura is an amazing videographer! My husband and I are very happy with how our wedding video turned out. She has a really great eye, very hard working and really easy to work with. She listens to you and your spouse’s visions and likes/dislikes and works hard to incorporate it all in the video. Highly recommend Laurentina Photography and Videography!

Profile Picture Jenniffer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laurentina Photography provides a personal touch that is unmatched – they truly make you feel special throughout your photography session. Their services are extremely affordable, Laura is very responsive, and they are professional through and through. Most importantly (for me and my fiancé), they create great-quality photos that truly capture the moment in a way that is both beautiful and tasteful – no unnecessary, cheesy special effects or edits added on later...just you and your partner, looking your absolute best. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User7192483, Recently Married, 1 Review