Laurentina Photography Reviews

21 Reviews for Laurentina Photography

21 Laurentina Photography Reviews

Jessica Woo · Married on 08/24/2018

highly recommended!

Definitely recommend! My husband and I are not picture-people, but Laura made it natural and was so easy to work with. It was such a bright and cloudless day, but our pictures came out awesome!! :)

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura was a pleasure to work with! As an artist myself, I knew I wanted a photographer with an artistic eye for my wedding. After viewing Laura’s portfolio, I felt she would do a great job for us as she composed her photos in a unique way while also keeping the feeling light and airy-perfect for a wedding. Laura did not disappoint! She also captured photos of my family later on that we love and can’t wait to hang in our home. Laura consistently shows that she cares about her clients, making the experience of working with her even more enjoyable!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2018

Laurentina Photography was absolutely amazing for our wedding day! Complimentary engagement photos where she came to us, and was willing to try crazy locations. As the wedding got closer, I got very sick- and Laura knew how to make the most of the energy I could muster for our big day. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We will be using Laura for all big events to come in the future!

Laurentina Photography 4
    Laurentina Photography 5
    Laurentina Photography 6

Jenniffer · Married on 10/06/2017

Laura is an amazing videographer! My husband and I are very happy with how our wedding video turned out. She has a really great eye, very hard working and really easy to work with. She listens to you and your spouse’s visions and likes/dislikes and works hard to incorporate it all in the video. Highly recommend Laurentina Photography and Videography!

Jadzia · Married on 09/30/2017

Laurentina Photography provides a personal touch that is unmatched – they truly make you feel special throughout your photography session. Their services are extremely affordable, Laura is very responsive, and they are professional through and through. Most importantly (for me and my fiancé), they create great-quality photos that truly capture the moment in a way that is both beautiful and tasteful – no unnecessary, cheesy special effects or edits added on later...just you and your partner, looking your absolute best. I cannot recommend them enough!

Casey · Married on 07/22/2017

We originally weren’t planning to have a videographer for our wedding but at the last minute (I’m talking a week before the big day) we changed our minds and scrambled to see if we could find anyone for the job! Laura was extremely flexible, listened to what exactly we wanted our video to showcase and came prepared on the day of the wedding on time and with the equipment she would need. We are very pleased with her work and would recommend to other couples looking for videography services!

Shirley · Married on 06/23/2017

Laura is a wonderful photographer. She was patient and professional. Her photos are simply gorgeous! I happily recommend her services.

Valerie · Married on 06/07/2017

Laura was great to work with! she's friendly, cheerful and the pictures came out fantastic!

• Y

Yujia · Married on 04/15/2017

We hired Laurentina for our wedding back in April for both the Photography and Videography service, the team is very professional and we had a great experience! They also threw in a complimentary engagement session for us, we brought our dog and Laura has captured many great moments for all of us. We got our engagement photos in about 3 weeks and our wedding photos/video clips in about two months. We would highly recommend Laurentina for anyone who needs a photographer/videographer in the DMV area!

Glor · Married on 03/01/2017

I have worked with Laura on multiple shoots and she's been amazing! A complete professional to work with, extremely detailed oriented and on time. I would definitely work with her again, and I highly recommend her services!

Sara · Married on 03/01/2017

Laura did a great job with my rebrand photos and video! She far exceeded my expectations and I had a great experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone in/around the DC area. She was flexible when I needed to change dates, and helped me coordinate with other awesome vendors to bring my vision to life.

Martha · Married on 12/26/2016

Laurentina is an amazing photographer; full of energy and talented!! Our pictures came out perfect. Life is so short and it changes in a blink! She captured the love of our family perfectly!!! It was amazing watching her putting us all at ease, and helping us enjoy ourselves, and it really shows in the final product. WE LOVE OUR PICTURES! She is most definetely a wonderful photographer, and her skills and sweet personality make her a top choice! We trully enjoyed working with Laurentina and will recomend her to everybody who wants awesome pictures! :)

Michael · Married on 09/16/2016

Laurentina Photography is a world class talent that will truly make any photo for special events look like it belongs on the cover of Vogue or GQ magazine. Laurentina Photography's price is affordable and dedicated toward providing Grade A service. I highly recommend Laurentina Photography for any special events such as weddings, engagement photo(s), and other celebrations. Please choose Laurentina Photography and you will not be disappointed.

• Y

yen · Married on 12/07/2015

Working with Lauretta was a pleasure. She's extremely professional and has a keen eye for Photography. I recently work with her on a styled shoot project and the images she produces was simply stunning!! If you are looking for a high skill photographer with a friendly personality then Lauretta is your best pick. I would recommend her business to all my family and friends.

Meghan · event on: 02/21/2018

Laura handled the pictures for my Ribbon Cutting. She did an amazing job capturing moments without being intrusive. She captured beautiful posed pictures including the actual cutting of the ribbon itself and group photos. But also she captured candid conversation shots and special moments like a hug with my family. She even took the time for some individual portraits for me to use as headshots. I feel so happy to have these professional photographs to showcase the event, for use on my website and for future marketing. Thank you so much to Laura and Laurentina Photography for exceeding my expectations!

Meghan · Married on 12/22/2012

Kaity · Married on 10/01/2010

Ms. Kuah is of the highest caliber photographers. Not only are her photos beautiful, but she truly captures the spirit of the moment and the person. She has a unique eye for finding the magic in the most subtle look or the slight detail. Her professionalism is outstanding. She is adaptable to each new situation and bends to whatever the event or person desires. Ms. Kuah has done showers, parties and weddings for me, and I would highly recommend her services. She is a delightful person who is truly passionate about her craft.

• ~

Christie · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I are so thankful that we were able to have Laura from Laurentina Photography photograph our wedding. Laura was so flexible in meeting with us and following up to find out exactly what we wanted for our special day. We provided her with specific shots we wanted to be taken and she fulfilled all of our requests. Besides that, Laura included many beautiful artistic shots that really captured the atmosphere of our wedding day. Laurentina Photography's prices were very reasonable and we loved our photo album so much that we decided to order multiple copies for our parents and grandparents. We will always treasure the memories that Laura captured so well!

• F

Freshta · event on: 09/09/2017

Laura was so easy to work with, she took my maternity/family photos and was very patient with my 2 yr old. She was able to accomade last min changes!

Highly skilled and very professional. Fun-loving and a joy to work with! Thank you for providing amazing and beautiful photos of our special day!