18 Reviews for Laurentina Photography

Client Revisions (1)
Highlight Video (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
16 Laurentina Photography Reviews

Laurentina Photography was absolutely amazing for our wedding day! Complimentary engagement photos where she came to us, and was willing to try crazy locations. As the wedding got closer, I got very sick- and Laura knew how to make the most of the energy I could muster for our big day. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We will be using Laura for all big events to come in the future!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Laura is an amazing videographer! My husband and I are very happy with how our wedding video turned out. She has a really great eye, very hard working and really easy to work with. She listens to you and your spouse’s visions and likes/dislikes and works hard to incorporate it all in the video. Highly recommend Laurentina Photography and Videography!

Profile Picture Jenniffer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laurentina Photography provides a personal touch that is unmatched – they truly make you feel special throughout your photography session. Their services are extremely affordable, Laura is very responsive, and they are professional through and through. Most importantly (for me and my fiancé), they create great-quality photos that truly capture the moment in a way that is both beautiful and tasteful – no unnecessary, cheesy special effects or edits added on later...just you and your partner, looking your absolute best. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User7192483, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We originally weren’t planning to have a videographer for our wedding but at the last minute (I’m talking a week before the big day) we changed our minds and scrambled to see if we could find anyone for the job! Laura was extremely flexible, listened to what exactly we wanted our video to showcase and came prepared on the day of the wedding on time and with the equipment she would need. We are very pleased with her work and would recommend to other couples looking for videography services!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Highlight Video

Laura is a wonderful photographer. She was patient and professional. Her photos are simply gorgeous! I happily recommend her services.

Profile Picture Shirley, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Laura was great to work with! she's friendly, cheerful and the pictures came out fantastic!

Profile Picture Valerie , 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with Laura on multiple shoots and she's been amazing! A complete professional to work with, extremely detailed oriented and on time. I would definitely work with her again, and I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Glor, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Laura did a great job with my rebrand photos and video! She far exceeded my expectations and I had a great experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone in/around the DC area. She was flexible when I needed to change dates, and helped me coordinate with other awesome vendors to bring my vision to life.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Laurentina is an amazing photographer; full of energy and talented!! Our pictures came out perfect. Life is so short and it changes in a blink! She captured the love of our family perfectly!!! It was amazing watching her putting us all at ease, and helping us enjoy ourselves, and it really shows in the final product. WE LOVE OUR PICTURES! She is most definetely a wonderful photographer, and her skills and sweet personality make her a top choice! We trully enjoyed working with Laurentina and will recomend her to everybody who wants awesome pictures! :)

Profile Picture Martha, 12/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Laurentina Photography is a world class talent that will truly make any photo for special events look like it belongs on the cover of Vogue or GQ magazine. Laurentina Photography's price is affordable and dedicated toward providing Grade A service. I highly recommend Laurentina Photography for any special events such as weddings, engagement photo(s), and other celebrations. Please choose Laurentina Photography and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Working with Lauretta was a pleasure. She's extremely professional and has a keen eye for Photography. I recently work with her on a styled shoot project and the images she produces was simply stunning!! If you are looking for a high skill photographer with a friendly personality then Lauretta is your best pick. I would recommend her business to all my family and friends.

Profile Picture yen, 12/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Laura handled the pictures for my Ribbon Cutting. She did an amazing job capturing moments without being intrusive. She captured beautiful posed pictures including the actual cutting of the ribbon itself and group photos. But also she captured candid conversation shots and special moments like a hug with my family. She even took the time for some individual portraits for me to use as headshots. I feel so happy to have these professional photographs to showcase the event, for use on my website and for future marketing. Thank you so much to Laura and Laurentina Photography for exceeding my expectations!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ms. Kuah is of the highest caliber photographers. Not only are her photos beautiful, but she truly captures the spirit of the moment and the person. She has a unique eye for finding the magic in the most subtle look or the slight detail. Her professionalism is outstanding. She is adaptable to each new situation and bends to whatever the event or person desires. Ms. Kuah has done showers, parties and weddings for me, and I would highly recommend her services. She is a delightful person who is truly passionate about her craft.

Profile Picture Kaity, 10/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so thankful that we were able to have Laura from Laurentina Photography photograph our wedding. Laura was so flexible in meeting with us and following up to find out exactly what we wanted for our special day. We provided her with specific shots we wanted to be taken and she fulfilled all of our requests. Besides that, Laura included many beautiful artistic shots that really captured the atmosphere of our wedding day. Laurentina Photography's prices were very reasonable and we loved our photo album so much that we decided to order multiple copies for our parents and grandparents. We will always treasure the memories that Laura captured so well!

Profile Picture Christie, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly skilled and very professional. Fun-loving and a joy to work with! Thank you for providing amazing and beautiful photos of our special day!

Profile Picture User3093912, 2+ years ago, 1 Review