Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Reynolds Photography

I am an artist and photographer who loves creating and capturing images that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. I have been doing just that for 8 years now! I work locally in Austin, San Antonio and Dallas, TX! I love traveling and am willing to travel the world to photograph your important moments. I know all about weddings (I once was a bride too!), and I will help to keep your day stress free, while documenting everything. I love working hard and am dedicated to my clients. I truly enjoy what I do and cannot imagine myself doing anything else!

Follow Lauren Reynolds Photography on

124wedding52
ALCAMPLUCY2892

22 Reviews for Lauren Reynolds Photography

Shannon · Married on 03/13/2017

Lauren and Jaime captured our day with spectacular photography. They captured all of our special moments and details in both posed and candid shots. Each time we look at our photos we are taken right back to our wedding day and are able to remember every detail.

Christina · Married on 04/29/2016

Lauren was amazing to work with. She was fun, easy going, but very professional. She took both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. And while we haven't received our wedding photos yet (we just got married two weeks ago), I know they are going to be amazing just from the sneak peaks we saw. Lauren was very responsive in all communications. Her prices are very reasonable, especially for the service she provides. I would recommend Lauren to anyone needing photography services. And totally plan to use her in the future for any other photography needs we may have.

Allie · Married on 06/12/2015

Lauren is an incredible photographer. Working with her is stress free and she makes everyone feel so comfortable when she is taking photos. She is a natural- she was destined to be a wedding photographer! She is incredibly kind, dedicated, responsive- I will be using her for all my future photo needs because I will miss her and not just because her work is amazing! You can tell that she puts her heart and soul into the photos she sends you and I will cherish every shot for the rest of my life. My home will be lucky enough to display these photos and I hope every bride is able to have a vendor like Lauren at their wedding. Definitely recommend!!

Lauren Reynolds Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Thirty Day Dash
    Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

We worked at a wedding where Lauren Reynolds was the photographer and all I can say is "wow"! Lauren and her assistant were so professional, ready to go, and so sweet to boot! It was really neat to see her in action-she was everywhere making sure that she got the perfect shot for each moment of the couple's wedding. If you haven't seen it, her photography is just so beautiful! We are anxiously awaiting the release of those photographs! We look forward to working with Lauren Reynolds in the future!

• Wedding Warriors
    Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

Fabulous, sweet, professional and talented! Wedding Warriors is a fan of Lauren Reynolds and she comes well recommended!!