Lauren Reynolds Photography

Austin, TX View map

I am an artist and photographer who loves creating and capturing images that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime. I have been doing just that for 8 years now! I work locally in Austin, San Antonio and Dallas, TX! I love traveling and am willing to travel the world to photograph your important moments. I know all about weddings (I once was a bride too!), and I will help to keep your day stress free, while documenting everything. I love working hard and am dedicated to my clients. I truly enjoy what I do and cannot imagine myself doing anything else!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• Jordan
    Jordan M. Married on 07/02/2021

Lauren is the BEST photographer in the world!

Lauren is truly gifted. She knows how to get your good angles, she communicates effectively, she provides fun and positive energy throughout the session, and she is one of a kind! We were so blessed to have her shoot our engagement photos and wedding photos. We love you Lauren, thank you for doing such an amazing job!!! We will cherish our photos forever.
    Shannon Married on 03/13/2017
    Lauren and Jaime captured our day with spectacular photography. They captured all of our special moments and details in both posed and candid shots. Each time we look at our photos we are taken right back to our wedding day and are able to remember every detail.
    Christina Married on 04/29/2016
    Lauren was amazing to work with. She was fun, easy going, but very professional. She took both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. And while we haven't received our wedding photos yet (we just got married two weeks ago), I know they are going to be amazing just from the sneak peaks we saw. Lauren was very responsive in all communications. Her prices are very reasonable, especially for the service she provides. I would recommend Lauren to anyone needing photography services. And totally plan to use her in the future for any other photography needs we may have.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Thirty Day Dash Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

We worked at a wedding where Lauren Reynolds was the photographer and all I can say is "wow"! Lauren and her assistant were so professional, ready to go, and so sweet to boot! It was really neat to see her in action-she was everywhere making sure that she got the perfect shot for each moment of the couple's wedding. If you haven't seen it, her photography is just so beautiful! We are anxiously awaiting the release of those photographs! We look forward to working with Lauren Reynolds in the future!

Wedding Warriors Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

Fabulous, sweet, professional and talented! Wedding Warriors is a fan of Lauren Reynolds and she comes well recommended!!

Austin, 78745
Location of (Lauren Reynolds Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding