Palmira Ave, Tampa, FL 33629 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Pauline Photography

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." anonymous

Follow Lauren Pauline Photography on

1sized
2wed1
1sized

31 Reviews for Lauren Pauline Photography

Rachael · Married on 09/26/2015

I love Lauren. She has a great personality, she is professional, talented, and really cares about photography. Lauren was referred to my husband and I for our wedding by our florist Redman Steele. We did engagement photos with Lauren first and they just turned out beautiful.

Before our wedding Lauren put together a signature book for us of our engagement photos. It turned out stunning. She contacted me about every detail of the wedding day and had a list of every person I wanted photos with.

My wedding photos turned out great. She captured many very touching and sentimental moments. I will cherish these photos forever.

I would recommend Lauren to family and friends. I have already given several people her info. In the future for couple photos I will use Lauren.

Thank you Lauren for doing a great job!

Sent on 02/02/2016

alison · Married on 09/21/2014

We enjoyed working with Lauren and would recommend her services to anyone. She took our engagement and wedding pictures. Lauren is a talented photographer. She has a talent for capturing all the special moments and emotions during our wedding.Lauren has an awesome personality and is easy and fun to work with. She made an awesome video of our photos as well . Lauren is very flexible and accomodating. She made me feel at ease during our photo sessions. After our engagement pictures came back, I knew I chose the right person for our wedding. I look forward to creating our wedding ablum with her. I Highly recommend her for your wedding or any special events. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Lauren goes above and beyond.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Caroline · Married on 04/26/2014

Lauren just took the photos for our wedding on April 26, 2014. She was so much fun to work with and was really on top of things. She took so many creative and beautiful photos, I can't wait to see the final results. Lauren is really down to earth and extremely talented. I highly recommend her for your engagement session and big day!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren Pauline Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Winsor Event Studio
    Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren Pauline on a wedding recently, and the result was much more than gorgeous images! Lauren was easy to work with, directed the wedding party efficiently for pictures, and was always available to capture the event as everything was happening. She responded to emails in a timely manner, and posted the pictures online within the timeframe promised. Above all else, the images were absolutely stunning! They were even selected to be featured in an online publication. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her, and look forward to doing so again very soon. :)

• A Beautiful Day
    A Beautiful Day Wedding Planners

Once you meet Lauren and see her work, you will think different about the wedding photography. Lauren is talented, her work is beautiful, but she is also a true artist, too. Her photography has a character, style and is different from anyone else - her photographs are like paintings. Every moment Lauren captures is an unforgettable moment, the moment that takes your breath away.

• Bay Bouquet
    Bay Bouquet Wedding Florists

Now this is a great group. I have had the opportunity to work with Lauren Pauline Photography a few times. The brides have been overwhelmed with the fantastic photos and the personal service. I have personally had such great relationship with such a professional team! Thanks for your hard work and dedication!!!!

• Palmira Ave Tampa, 33629 See on map
    8138399337 (Other Phone Number)