Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Lauren Marie Atkinson Designs

lma design is a small floral design company with a huge heart and big vision for expressing your love and feelings through the design of flowers.

A northern girl relocated to the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, I am committed to providing stunning flowers in every shape and size for each of life’s special occasions. Every couple has a unique story with unique elements that describe them. Flowers and details can help enhance any environment to express your story. I strive to build relationships with each client to learn more than just the basics of their lives so that we can turn a detail into a design.

I have been obsessed with flowers for as long as I can remember. With over 12 years of floral knowledge and 6 years in the floral event design industry, I have been able to combine my passion with my career and have met hundreds of incredible couples near and far.
I want to make a difference and I am convinced that flowers can help.

[ps] the lma design floral assistant is our very curious and very furry labradoodle, Ellie.

bouquets
carly flower gir
catalyst bouquet
jamie stephen
Lauren Marie Atkinson Designs
k reeves bouquets over central par
k reeve
jackie looking at bouque

27 Reviews for Lauren Marie Atkinson Designs

Siobhan · Married on 10/12/2018

A must hire!

Where to begin ... Lauren's work is absolutely amazing! I had done a ton of research on florists in the Nashville area and had met with a few before I had my initial consult with Lauren. The second we met I knew she was the one to hire! She is extremely professional, quick to respond, unbelievably talented and she took my vision and brought it to life. From the huge floral arrangement I requested for my ceremony, to the bouquets, the table arrangements, and the candles, everything was perfect! I loved that she encouraged doing a couple of different designs so not every table looked the same and she was very flexible when I made some last minute decisions. I would recommend Lauren and her team for a wedding or any special event, she is the best in the business! Thank you Lauren for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Eileen · Married on 02/03/2018

Lauren did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding!! Everything was executed perfectly and the end result was simply beautiful!! She really listened to what I had in mind and made it happen! On top of the gorgeous flower arrangements, Lauren has amazing containers and candle holders that helped tie together the entire design aesthetic of our ceremony and reception!! I definitely recommend Lauren and her team!!

Cori · Married on 01/27/2018

Lauren did my sisters wedding last weekend and she was absolutely amazing. She worked without budget and made everything my sister envisioned come to life! She was an absolute joy to work with!

Lauren Marie Atkinson Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings