LMA Designs

Nashville, TN View map

lma design is a small floral design company with a huge heart and big vision for expressing your love and feelings through the design of flowers.

A northern girl relocated to the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, I am committed to providing stunning flowers in every shape and size for each of life鈥檚 special occasions. Every couple has a unique story with unique elements that describe them. Flowers and details can help enhance any environment to express your story. I strive to build relationships with each client to learn more than just the basics of their lives so that we can turn a detail into a design.

I have been obsessed with flowers for as long as I can remember. With over 12 years of floral knowledge and 6 years in the floral event design industry, I have been able to combine my passion with my career and have met hundreds of incredible couples near and far.
I want to make a difference and I am convinced that flowers can help.

[ps] the lma design floral assistant is our very curious and very furry labradoodle, Ellie.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 07/09/2022

Exquisite, colorful, fun, classic

I could not have dreamed of more beautiful florals for my wedding day. Flawless execution.

LMA Designs's reply:

Emily!!
    Thank you so much! It was an honor and dream to work with you for your wedding!! We adored all the color and bringing it to life!
    Liz P. Married on 10/10/2021

Beautiful, healthy floral arrangements

Lauren and team are incredible. They came back for a second year of celebrating, with the full bridal party and guest list in tow. LMA brought beautiful flower varieties to our venue and created the vision we always wanted. LMA built a beautiful ceremony arbor, created wonderful greenery inside our venue, and created the most spectacular bridal bouquet. Lauren was able to still bring the same colors to our second wedding, but subtly change and enhance the florals to fit our new venue, bigger guest list, and create variety between the two celebrations.
    Jackie C. Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Greenery

Our vision was captured with Lauren! I had a Pinterest photo that she did a great job matching for my bouquet. Our vision was romantic, rustic, elegant. We had one long table in the stables at Belle Meade and we had beautiful greenery down its length with candles and lanterns. We even had greenery/decorations in front of our head table that really put everything together! Our guests commented on the table settings and how it was romantic yet simple and not too busy. We had a beautiful focal point in the breezeway that also got a lot of attention! Lauren was able to hear what we wanted and deliver. She was also very understanding that we had a budget and helped us keep costs down with her suggestions while still keeping our vision in mind.
  • illustration stars

• Cal & Nicole
    35 photos 路 03/28/2016

106 Centennial Circle Nashville, TN, 37211
6093193011
Location of (LMA Designs)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding