Nashville, TN 37206 Map · Phone number

About Rosemary & Finch

Based in Nashville, TN, and available for travel, Rosemary & Finch is a full-service floral design studio for weddings and events. We use a lush and natural style of arrangement with the goal of creating truly unique looks for our brides and clients.

Our studio works with events of all shapes and sizes, from elopements and intimate weddings of just a few dozen guests to grand parties with custom floral installations and unforgettable backdrops.

Follow Rosemary & Finch on

atformals 133
javierjordan445

7 Reviews for Rosemary & Finch

Kat · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary Love is an amazing and artful in every detail. She truly brought our vision to life. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful florals for our wedding! She was incredibly kind, flexible and helpful working with us from out of town. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous everything was and she has a perfectly elegant way of working in votives, candles and other decor. Truly a special talent and a special artisan (and sooo nice!) Thank you, Mary Love!

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Rosemary and Finch is absolutely AMAZING! I received so many compliments on our floral arrangements. Mary Love made all of my wedding day dreams come true! Love her and her company!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/12/2015

Mary Love Richardson of Rosemary and Finch was absolutely wonderful to work with. We met at a coffee shop and she pulled up my Pinterest board and immediately understood everything I wanted for my wedding. She made BEAUTIFUL greenery garland for aisle runner that ours guests are still raving about. I could not recommend her enough.

Rosemary & Finch FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Nashville, 37206 See on map