Lauren Kearns Photography

Gladstone, NJ View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

I believe in the importance of classic portraiture combined with the precious, candid moments of a glance at the bride and groom - a first look, an innocent expression, a joyful smile. My objective is to bring warmth to the heart and joy the soul every time you glance at your images.
I am a photographer of and wife of 15 years, and a mother of a 9 year old girl, and 7 year old boy. I love keeping busy! Photography is my passion and part of who I am as an artist. I photographed my first wedding as an assistant while in college. After graduating from the School of Visual Arts with a degree in photography, I continued to photograph and exhibit in New York City. Through my experiences working with art galleries, art fairs, art columnists, artist's studios and portrait photographers, my vision came into focus. As my work developed both technically and stylistically, my passion for photographing people drove me to focus on portraits and wedding photography.
In 2010 I opened my own studio. Since then, I've photographed everything from newborn babies to generational family portraits. There is always something to celebrate and I want to be there to celebrate with you! It is my privilege to be welcomed into the lives of my brides, mothers, children and families as they experience life.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7000.00

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

• Katharine
    Katharine H. Married on 09/04/2021

Simply the Best

Lauren was a dream to work with! From the start she was responsive, kind, and flexible. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and truly captured our love so perfectly. From the engagement shoot to the wedding she listened to everything that we requested in our photos. Not only is her work absolutely beautiful, but she also delivers sneak peeks so quickly! I was blown away by both our engagement and our wedding photos. Lauren pays such close attention to the little details and made our day run so smoothly. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and have had countless people ask us for her info. I truly believe Lauren is the best photographer in the area. We are so glad she was a part of our wedding and look forward to a continued friendship!

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katharine! I truly appreciate your kind words and loved working with you both! Xx
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 07/10/2021

Extremely talented, dynamic photographer!! Thank you for capturing EVERY MOMENT!!

Our decision to hire Lauren as our engagement and of course wedding photographer is easily the best decision we made! She stuck with us over a 2-year engagement, through COVID uncertainty and did everything she could to make us feel comfortable throughout the entire process! We were definitely "photo newbies" when we hired Lauren for our engagement shoot July 2019. She drove all the way down to Longwood Gardens in PA, where I used to go all the time with my grandmother growing up and where Nick and I still visit every Christmas. It was nearly 100F that day, and she helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and braved the oppressive heat for nearly three hours, through countless locations around the grounds and two wardrobe changes. Not only did we have so much fun with Lauren, the photos were of course beautiful! So we just knew that she would be with us on our wedding as well!
    The day of the wedding was crazy to say the least, but Lauren was amazing in the weeks leading up, giving specific tips and instructions that helped us get and stay organized. She spent actual hours going over a minute-by-minute plan for the entire day, which made me feel so calm. She and Barb (photographer for the groom) worked seamlessly as a team to capture literally every moment of the day, as well as the gorgeous venue from all of its angles! Lauren is a true professional. Our guests still tell us today how infectious Lauren's smile and positive attitude was, and I know the groomsmen all had a BLAST with Barb during the getting ready photos. Lauren checked in with me all night, worked with our videographer (different company), and somehow managed to keep in touch with the venue staff, coordinators and the band leader and M/C all night to ensure we didn't miss any moments! Without her guidance and experience, we would never have been able to relax and just enjoy our day. Lauren's ability to capture emotion and special moments so quickly really helped us move through our huge family portrait list, and still fit in a beautiful couple's portrait session even without a first look (our preference) and a ceremony that started 45-min late!
    One last thing: if you are a bride who is curious or nervous about boudoir shoots, my 1:1 session with Lauren was not only one of the best experiences I've had, but also helped me get to know Lauren more and feel more comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera.
    I could go on and on, but just want to say if you are still looking for a photographer, look no further! Lauren is the best, and I can't wait to work with her again!!

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Wow, Lauren! You are so thoughtful! Thank you for your kind words! We loved celebrating with you, and I loved all the planning, coordination and time we had leading up to the big day as well! I look forward to capturing your future life events! Xx
  • Kate
    Kate V. Married on 05/02/2021

The BEST in the Business!

Lauren Kearns was simply the best choice for a wedding photographer that I could have ever asked for! From the very beginning, she was easy to talk to and I felt comfortable reaching out to her with my many wedding related questions. Like many others, my now-husband and I had to make some changes to our wedding due to Covid, and Lauren could not have been more flexible. What someone may not realize is that on their own wedding day, their photographer is truly the person they spend the most time with, so it is so important to have someone that brings a fun and relaxed vibe to the day! Lauren was just that and so much more. Between her and her second shooter, Barb, they had us smiling and laughing all day. The night of our wedding when we got back to the hotel, Lauren sent through an email with some "sneak peak" photos from the wedding day and we absolutely loved sharing those with our friends and family at brunch the next morning. The remainder of the photos were turned around in such a short amount of time. My husband and I looked at all the photos together and I think we have over 100 "favorite photos". Lauren's style is classic, natural, and timeless. I know her photography style will never look "trendy" when we look back on photos for years and years to come.

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Katie! We loved photographing your wedding day and are so glad everything worked out beautifully! You had the best day and we had the best time with you! Xx

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

72 photos · 02/23/2019

Pricing

Lauren Kearns Photography Price Rates

271 Main Street Gladstone, NJ, 07934
Location of (Lauren Kearns Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding