271 Main Street, Gladstone, NJ 07934 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lauren Kearns Photography

I believe in the importance of classic portraiture combined with the precious, candid moments of a glance at the bride and groom - a first look, an innocent expression, a joyful smile. My objective is to bring warmth to the heart and joy the soul every time you glance at your images.
I am a photographer of and wife of 15 years, and a mother of a 7 year old girl, and 5 year old boy. I love keeping busy! Photography is my passion and part of who I am as an artist. I photographed my first wedding as an assistant while in college. After graduating from the School of Visual Arts with a degree in photography, I continued to photograph and exhibit in New York City. Through my experiences working with art galleries, art fairs, art columnists, artist's studios and portrait photographers, my vision came into focus. As my work developed both technically and stylistically, my passion for photographing people drove me to focus on portraits and wedding photography.
In 2010 I opened my own studio. Since then, I've photographed everything from newborn babies to generational family portraits. There is always something to celebrate and I want to be there to celebrate with you! It is my privilege to be welcomed into the lives of my brides, mothers, children and families as they experience life.

Follow Lauren Kearns Photography on

Lauren Kearns Photography 4
Lauren Kearns Photography 5
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/14/2019

Most Incredible Photographer & Person to work with!

Lauren is absolutely AMAZING. Hiring her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning.  She is so incredibly talented and the pictures that she captured in both our engagement session and wedding were more beautiful than we could have hoped for. It was seriously so hard to pick our favorites to use- which is the best problem to have!  On our wedding day the beach where we were doing our first look was windy and drizzling and she still somehow made our pictures come out stunning.

Not only is she the best photographer, but she is the kindest person. She was so calming to work with and really made the whole experience so relaxing and enjoyable for us and our entire wedding party.

As for the planning- Lauren is SO responsive and helpful. She truly does go above and beyond from helping to recommend other vendors to setting up happy hours for past and future brides to meet!

We can't wait for our family members/friends to use Lauren at their wedding in the future so we can work with her (& hang out with her again - she's really that awesome). We HIGHLY recommend choosing Lauren as she will take the most stunning pictures whether it be at the beach, mountains or golf course- she just has the eye for the most beautiful spots regardless of where you are!

Thanks again Lauren, we loved working with you & are so happy with how all of our pictures have turned out!!!

Lauren Kearns Photography 6
    Lauren Kearns Photography 7
    Lauren Kearns Photography 8
    Lauren Kearns Photography 9
    Lauren Kearns Photography 10
    Lauren Kearns Photography 11
    Sent on 10/12/2019

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, this is incredible! Thank you so much, Kristin for your kind words and amazing review! I loved getting to know you through this entire process and can't wait to catch up soon! Xx
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Simply the best

From day one Lauren has been such an amazing and calming energy. Our first meeting was in Mantoloking, NJ for our beach sunrise engagement shoot. For whatever reason, it ended up being one of the windiest days we’ve ever seen and of course Lauren somehow made us look incredible. That’s when we knew we booked the best.

The morning of the wedding was of course a bit chaotic but the second I saw Lauren walk in my nerves truly faded. She was able to orchestrate the bridal party, our parents and Scott and myself in such a seamless manner and even gave us a little preview of the photos during our dinner!

In our opinion, the photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding day. They capture moments you want to remember, don’t remember (!), and maybe even missed! Lauren was such a big part of our day and we are so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with her and can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! I knew we were a great match from that first windy day, when you just went with the flow! You are so much fun to be around and it was such a privilege to be part of your day!

Kerri Bohse · Married on 07/27/2019

Love her!

I met Lauren through being a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding. She was incredibly nice, professional and made the picture taking process fun. I was impressed by how comfortable she made us all feel in front of the camera, but even more impressed when I saw how the pictures came out! I knew then that we would use her for our wedding one day! Two years later, I emailed Lauren after Frank and I got engaged and I was ecstatic when I found out she was available for our date! From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, Lauren was on top of everything and made us feel so at ease every step of the way. There were some aspects of the wedding planning process that I was a bit worried about, but photography was not one of them! She is so easy to work with, from her bubbly personality to her organization for day of details, she made everything a breeze. I can’t get over how beautiful our pictures came out and everyone that we show them to feels the same. Lauren and her team of Kelly and Maggie were just incredible and I can’t recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kerri! You are the best! This is such a heartwarming review, and I'm so glad you enjoyed every part of the experience! I loved getting to know you and Frank better, and being there for the big day! Xx

Lauren Kearns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas