271 Main Street, Gladstone, NJ 07934 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lauren Kearns Photography

I believe in the importance of classic portraiture combined with the precious, candid moments of a glance at the bride and groom - a first look, an innocent expression, a joyful smile. My objective is to bring warmth to the heart and joy the soul every time you glance at your images.
I am a photographer of and wife of 15 years, and a mother of a 9 year old girl, and 7 year old boy. I love keeping busy! Photography is my passion and part of who I am as an artist. I photographed my first wedding as an assistant while in college. After graduating from the School of Visual Arts with a degree in photography, I continued to photograph and exhibit in New York City. Through my experiences working with art galleries, art fairs, art columnists, artist's studios and portrait photographers, my vision came into focus. As my work developed both technically and stylistically, my passion for photographing people drove me to focus on portraits and wedding photography.
In 2010 I opened my own studio. Since then, I've photographed everything from newborn babies to generational family portraits. There is always something to celebrate and I want to be there to celebrate with you! It is my privilege to be welcomed into the lives of my brides, mothers, children and families as they experience life.

Follow Lauren Kearns Photography on

Videos 1 Video

48 Reviews for Lauren Kearns Photography

• Danielle

Danielle Varetoni · Married on 10/01/2020

Perfect and so happy we chose Lauren to capture our special day!

Having Lauren capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not easy but Lauren was so comforting, professional, responsive and flexible throughout the entire process! She took the time to truly get to know us to best prepare for our special day. The day of the wedding, Lauren was such a pleasure to work with, so talented, sweet, genuine, funny and enjoyable for everyone! Lauren helped to seamlessly drive the day and we trusted her every move. We have already received a ton of compliments and people inquiring for her information to book for future events! We HIGHLY recommend choosing Lauren! She will without a doubt capture the most stunning pictures and truly add to the memories and laughs! My husband and I still can’t stop smiling and looking at our pictures! We can’t thank Lauren enough!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Danielle! This is such a sweet review, and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be part of your beautiful wedding!
  • Jenny

Jenny Lee · Married on 09/20/2020

Absolutely must!

If you are looking for the absolute best wedding photographer, look no further. From helping me plan the wedding day details to minutes before I walked down the aisle, Lauren made us feel as though we were in the best possible hands. Lauren’s personality and professionalism shine through when you work with her, and her work speaks for itself! The day after our wedding, Lauren sent us a sneak peek and within a week we had our full “sneak peek” online album. The only difficult thing about the photos, is trying to pick our favorite because it’s nearly impossible, they are all simply that good. The compilation of beautiful memories she captured from that day exemplify the talent that she has, and I promise that no one would regret choosing her to be with part of their big day!

Sent on 10/03/2020

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

Thank you, Jenny! It's difficult enough for me to choose my favorites, so I can only imagine! Lol! I'm so glad you love your pictures, we loved working with you!
  • Jianna

Jianna · Married on 04/18/2020

The Absolute Best of the Best!

When my fiance decided that he was going to propose he reached out to Lauren a few days before and asked if she was available to take some photos. From the moment I met Lauren on the most special day I knew that I needed her to be there for the big day. Lauren went above and beyond at the surprise proposal to where I had no idea that she was even a photographer setting up to capture the moment. Since December of 2018 we have shot with Lauren three times and each time I'm more amazed than the last. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the photos always come out amazing. I cannot wait for our wedding day and to have Lauren there with us! Lauren will always be our go to in the future. Book her while she is still available!!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Lauren Kearns Photography's reply:

This is so sweet, Jianna! I'm so thrilled to have been there for these moments, and CANNOT wait for more! Thank you so much! Sending you lots of love!! Xx

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lauren Kearns Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 271 Main Street Gladstone, NJ, 07934 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Kearns Photography)