Califon, NJ 07830 Map · Phone number

About Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography

Carolina Rivera Photography is a fine art documentary wedding photographer based out of Northern/Central NJ. My goal is to capture each couple's story through images, and be as unobtrusive throughout your event as possible. I pride myself in building a lasting relationship with you to last throughout your family's history, creating beautiful memories from your images along the way and capturing each and every emotion just as it happened, to transport you back in time to your special day.

please visit our website for more information and a full portfolio: www.cwrphotography.com

Follow Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography on

Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography 5
Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography 6
Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography 7

Kaitlin · Married on 07/14/2018

If you're looking for an amazing photographer for your wedding, stop your search and choose Carolina! She truly is incredible. Carolina's journalistic, artistic, and dramatic style will capture the authentic beauty of your wedding day in a way that many photographers are not able to capture. Friends have told us that we have the best wedding photos they have ever seen. Before our wedding, Carolina took the time to be prepared with lists of who she would be photographing for family portraits and when so things were efficient and smooth on wedding day. A few months before our wedding, we discussed having an additional photo sheet with her at our favorite beach at sunset, hours after the reception ended. She was so flexible and agreed to stay an additional night to meet our requests. On our wedding day, Carolina and Danny made us feel comfortable, which is so important on a day that will probably begin with nervous excitement. The photographs we have we will treasure for a lifetime. We received over 1000 amazing photos and will be ordering albums through Carolina as well. We will happily book a photo shoot with Carolina again in the future and recommend her to everyone we know. Thank you, Carolina, for capturing the best day of our life!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

For my 10th wedding anniversary and vow renewal, I wanted to surprise my husband with a boudoir shoot. Being a photographer himself (that has wanted to get me in front of his camera), I knew I had to get the best photographer for the job whose style is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted moody, sexy and mysterious and Carolina’s work fit the bill. On the day of the shoot, I love how Carolina focused on the body and making sure I felt comfortable. When I received the images, I was completely blown away. I couldn’t believe the beautiful and sexy woman in the images was me and I have not felt that way in a very long time. Carolina’s work is stunning and I’m so excited to look through the album for the years to come.

Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography 8

sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

The absolute best value for our money.

We really didn’t value or understand how important and what joy our wedding photos would bring us until Carolina sent us the most valuable and long lasting asset from the whole day, her photography. I haven’t enough words for how far they exceeded our expectations. Beyond that all our family and friends treasure them, everyone relived the day watching the slideshow. Thank you so much Carolina, one of the luckiest and best contributions to our wedding and will be treasured throughout our marriage.

Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography 9

Carolina Wahnish Rivera Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano
    The Bridal Boutique at Nan Romano Wedding Dresses

Carolina at CWR Photography you can't go wrong with. Her photos are amazing. You will be extremely happy if you choose her for you special day.

• Califon, NJ 07830 See on map