Savannah, Savannah, Georgia 31401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lauren Imus

Hi there!!

I'm Lauren Imus, a wedding and couples photographer in the Savannah, Georgia area and I can't. wait. to hear about your love story! I work to capture true emotions and real memories instead of posing and directing on your wedding day. I do my best to blend in so that all the images I capture are a true representation of your personalities and the personalities of your closest loved ones.

I'm an Army wife and have lived in Nevada, Missouri, and Georgia. We have two kitties and live in a little apartment that's perpetually covered in their fur. I love traveling all over the world and will never turn down the opportunity to photograph your love story while doing so. I love creating lasting relationships with my couples and truly care about you as people. If you're obsessed with New Girl, coffee, or cats I promise we can be best friends.

My photojournalistic style is perfect for capturing candid moments between the happy couple and other guests at the party. This style allows me to tell a story through pictures that my couples can look back on in years to come, as well as share with others to truly illustrate their love for each other. I offer the following items and services:

• Engagement shoot

Lauren Imus 5
Lauren Imus 6
Lauren Imus 7

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2017

I don’t even know where to begin! My husband, David, and I are two Midwest natives who decided to get married in Tybee Island, GA after vacationing there for a few years, and we knew that planning a wedding from across the country was going to be tricky. As luck would have it, I found Lauren after searching for Savannah photographers on Instagram. We could not be happier with our whole experience! Lauren was very communicative during our whole planning process and was always very quick to respond to any question or email we sent her. We “met” with Lauren via FaceTime a week or so before the wedding to finalize any last minute details. I was worried that planning a wedding over long-distance was going to be too burdensome, but Lauren made it easy!

David and I knew we wanted very laid-back, behind-the-scenes, “artsy”, candid photography for our wedding day. We didn’t want anything too posed or forced. All we kept telling Lauren was that we wanted the true emotion that was felt that day to be reflected in our photos. On the day of the wedding, Lauren was very unobtrusive and discreet. She blended right in with the wedding party and into the background, and she was able to capture the most perfect, beautiful, candid shots. David and I felt so comfortable with her, there wasn’t one photo that was forced or uncomfortable. The end result was a dream! She captured exactly what we wanted! I’ve never seen such beautiful, emotional photos. I would recommend Lauren Imus without a second thought!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Lauren Imus 14
    Lauren Imus 15
    Lauren Imus 16

Madeleine · Married on 01/10/2016

My husband John and I recently did an anniversary session with Lauren in downtown Savannah. Lauren is such a joy to work with because of her personality. Lauren gives just enough posing direction to make sure the pictures look great, but you still feel natural during the process. Lauren's west coast photography style is a breath of fresh air in the typically bright and airy southern market. If you want your pictures to stand out from the rest, make sure you work with Lauren!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lauren Imus FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints