Lauren Balingit

• Megan Jerndt Photography
  • Phonando Studios

3 Reviews for Lauren Balingit

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

I accidentally discovered Lauren on vogue.com, while I was browsing for some inspiration photos for our tabletops. I had pushed finding a photographer to the back burner for the moment, because despite recommendations from very trusted sources and despite working in magazines and having access to some of the best photographers in NYC, I still wasn't convinced I'd found the right one for us. Then I stumbled across a slideshow of gorgeous wedding images and knew I'd found the one. My husband and I are beyond lucky that Lauren was available for our date. We can't recommend her highly enough. From a professional standpoint, she got every shot on our list (even the ones that, in the busy bliss of the day, I had completely forgotten about). Prior to the wedding, she even helped me work out a schedule for the day, including when my wedding party and I needed to be wear, to optimize the lighting. She seemed to be everywhere at once, without being intrusive in the slightest. She was so personable and at ease, several guests mistook her for a fellow wedding guest who happened to be holding a very nice camera, and that level of comfort shows through in the perfectly candid, authentic tone of our photos. My husband and I are both pretty camera-shy, but we felt so natural with her that every shot was an enjoyable experience. Lauren's eye for detail is exquisite, and I'm so happy we were able to work with her - our photos are unique and beautiful. We have all the wedding standards, from family portraits to detail shots of our invitation suite, but there is nothing standard about the images or the way Lauren managed to shoot them. The portfolio on her website really speaks for itself, but we are so happy to recommend her as a person as well.

PS - I should add that my mother, who ordered mounted prints just days before Christmas, and received them before Christmas Eve, is now under the impression that Lauren is not just a talented photographer, but superhuman.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Daniel · Married on 11/13/2015

Being a wedding photographer myself, I have very high expectations. I can't help it. Lauren was so extraordinarily wonderful to work with and our shots are perfect. She has such a rich & beautiful aesthetic and was such a joy to share our wedding day with!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/13/2015

Lauren’s work speaks for itself, she’s just a ridiculously talented human being, but then you meet her and instantly want to make her your friend. Lauren shot our wedding a few months ago and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has so much enthusiasm and love for what she does, it’s just wonderful to be around. We couldn’t be happier with our beautiful photos and overall experience. She's the best!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

• Valparaiso See on map
    2197653238 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lauren Balingit)