Laurel Belle Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

???Laurel Belle Photography was founded on the simpl?e belief that everyone is beautiful.

The way your nose crinkles when you smile.

Your contagious laugh.

Your kind eyes.

Your huge heart.

All of these things make up the unique, beautiful creature that God intended for you to be. I want to help you capture your heart & in turn create memories that will last a lifetime.

Laurel Belle captures weddings, love & families in Charlotte North Carolina & surrounding cities.

Visit my website here: www.laurelbellephotography.com.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
    Chelsea Married on 08/01/2015
    Laura was absolutely amazing! brides and grooms seriously look no further!!! Laura was so accommodating and easy to work with! I found her services at a wedding show in Charlotte and was immediately in love with her pictures and photography style. Her style is so beauty's and natural, when you look through her portfolio you will see a variety of settings and events but one thing is common across the board, she captures the true feeling and emotion of each event. Laura captured our wedding and really put us at ease throughout the whole process. From our first meeting to currently she is quick with her responses and very thorough. She is a recent Bride and I feel that made her an even better choice for our wedding as she just went through the whole experience and knows what brides are going through and really caters to that! Laura has a sweet and calming disposition which made everything with her so stress free. She was super organized which I LOVED and really knows what she is doing. It was so helpful for us to do an engagement session with her-which was included with our package-for her to get to know us and us to better know her as a photographer. Our engagement pictures came out perfect and they were so fun to do and Laura had so many amazing ideas for the pictures. For our wedding I seriously was soooo happy we went with her because she captured the day beautifully, but during the ceremony and reception, she was out of the way and let people really enjoy the day, but she still captured the day great!! She has so many amazing and unique ideas for the photos of just my husband and I and they are absolutely breathtaking. I am so serious when I say look no further!! Laura is amaaaazing!!!! Give her a call and book a meeting with her and you will see how truly amazing she is!!
  • Sal
    Sal Married on 05/23/2015
    Laura is awesome! She made it so easy to relax and take photos. Her professionalism and loving personality are top notch. The quality of her work is outstanding! We highly recommend Laurel Belle Photography to anyone for any occasion.
    Catherine Married on 10/04/2014
    We loved working with Laura for our engagement photos and wedding. She was very responsive and attentive. The pictures turned out amazing. I highly recommend her and will use her again in the future!

Pricing

Laurel Belle Photography Price Rates

3440 N Davidson Street Charlotte, NC, 28299
9808191547
Location of (Laurel Belle Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding