Wingdale, NY 12594 Map · Phone number

Laura Moore Beauty 4
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 06/29/2019

We love laura!

Laura is so talented at what she does! I gave her a bunch of jumbled ideas and pictures from Pinterest and she really created the perfect wedding day hair do for me! Not to mention, there was not ONE hair out of place at the end of the night despite all the dancing and sweating! All my girls were so happy with how their hair turned out. Not only is Laura talented, but she was such a fun and sweet person to work with

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 06/22/2019

Laura went above and beyond!

The person I had originally booked for my wedding day hair canceled a few months before my wedding, and Laura came to my rescue! When I emailed Laura in a bit of a panic trying to find someone so last minute, she immediately recognized that I had emailed her in my original search and had told me she was booked for the day; though that was still the case, she empathized with my situation and asked a few questions to see if she could make the timing work. Laura went out of her way to squeeze my morning wedding in, fit her services within my budget, and save me from what could have been a hair-tastrophy! During my trial, Laura took my very vague ideas and turned them into something beautiful. She also did a trial for my mom who gets very self-conscious about her hair and has a sensitive scalp due to psoriasis. Laura was very sensitive to those issues and my mom was so happy with how her hair looked! Day-of, Laura brought along an extremely talented second artist and both of these ladies' bubbly personalities really clicked with my friends! They arrived bright and early for my 5 AM start time (with smiles and laughter, too!) and that early morning did not prevent them from creating hairstyles that lasted late into the night, through an afternoon nap and lots of dancing! I highly recommend Laura - she is so wonderful and made my wedding day beauty stress-free!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Laura Moore Beauty 5
    Laura Moore Beauty 6

Diana · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing wedding hair!

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. I booked her almost a year in advance and I am so glad that I did! She was willing to travel to my venue and provided outstanding services to my wedding party. During my trial, Laura made me feel comfortable and took the time to go over options. When I didn't like the way that my veil was looking, she was so patient with me and showed me different styles that we could use. On the day of my wedding she calmed my nerves and was so friendly and kind. I am so happy with how my hair came out and received so many compliments on it from guests. Thank you Laura for being a part of my big day!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Laura Moore Beauty 7

Award

Laura Moore Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18