Laura Leigh Photo

Laura Leigh Photo

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Laura Leigh Photo

laura perry is a photographer based in southern new jersey.

wedding packages begin at $2200 +

albums are available a la carte to any wedding photography collection

Email me through my contact form on my website and I’d be happy to send you a link to my current prices and packages. Be sure to include your wedding date, venue, and any other important information. Packages start around $2,200 for 7 hours of coverage and one photographer. You have the ability to create a package based on your needs (additional hours, albums, engagement session, second photographer, etc). My clients spend typically around $2,700+ for coverage.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (3)
Second Shooter (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

We had Laura do both our engagement photos and wedding photos and couldn't be happier with how they came out. For our engagement shoot, we got to practice working with her and she even let us go a little over an hour to do some extra "fun" poses. We got the photos in a week and had so many to choose from for our wedding website.

The day of our wedding, she arrived on time to our hotel room for bridesmaid photos. Laura worked well with our videographer, who brought 2 assistants. I was worried about there being too many people and everyone getting in the way, but they were pretty good at planning things so that our videographer didn't show up in the background of all the photos. We were able to go through bridal party photos fairly quickly while staying in the shade the whole time (it was a very hot Fall day). I was a bit concerned about the lighting because the sun was very bright that day, especially outside of the backup ceremony location - a covered patio which was completely shaded. However the photos came out great and Laura was able to make the ceremony photos look soft and kind of ethereal/dreamy in style - it's hard to tell that it was full shade on the patio. My favorite photos from the day are the ones we did at sunset - those were really beautiful! There are some great dancing shots too, our bridal party loved those.

We received the wedding photos a month later and got a custom USB in the mail. It came in a nice keepsake box and was nicely packaged. Overall, we definitely recommend Laura Leigh Photo to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Laura is amazing! She photographed our wedding this past weekend and everything was perfect. We have two young boys and one of my main reasons for selecting Laura is she also has young children. Laura knows how to work with them and what shots to take! So happy we worked with her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Laura is amazing! We chose her because we loved her style and the fact that she knew our venue really well. From the moment we met her to the wedding, we knew we were going to have the best photos of our day and we were right - they are beautiful, captured every moment (even ones that I missed) and they're all so natural and in the moment. Love looking through them remember our wedding. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1418828313978 untitled 1
220x220 sq 1418828329673 untitled 8
220x220 sq 1418828335081 untitled 11
220x220 sq 1418828338506 untitled 12

We Love Laura Leigh! So sweet, professional and best of all beautiful photos.

I have had the great opportunity to work with Laura at several weddings. She is easy going and captures the day as it happens, both portraits and candids, and while it never feels like she is taking an overwhelming amount of photos, she always captures beautiful shots of the couple. I highly recommend Laura if you are looking for a modern, fun and talented wedding photographer. She is your photographer at the beginning of the day and your friend by the end!

We worked with Laura Leigh Photo at a Wedding in June 2011. She was a pleasure to work with and her pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your Wedding!

Laura is a sweetheart! She makes my clients feel so special and I have loved seeing her grow in her work over the last few years! She is easy going and makes my couples calm and relaxed when the wedding day can be so overwhelming...she captures little moments no one else sees and im so happy to call her one of my favorite wedding pros to work with!

Laura does fabulous work and she is extremely friendly and very professional. I highly recommend her!

Shamong, NJ 08088   See On Map
please visit my website for more information