Honolulu, Honolulu, HI 96795 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Laura Ivanova Photography

I’m a fine art film photographer, known for my clean, timeless style, and beautiful use of natural light. I document your day with a focus on relaxed and natural portraits, candid moments, and beautiful details. But the relationship we build begins long before the wedding day; from the first email and consultation, you can rest assured that I’ll take care of you every step of the way. With over a decade of experience and 300+ weddings under my belt, I know what it takes to get the shot and I’ll help you plan your timeline, photo locations, and all the other logistics to ensure I capture images that perfectly document your perfect day. You’re going to love the experience of working with me as much as you love your photos!

Follow Laura Ivanova Photography on

laura ivanova oahu film wedding photographer 02 51 105992 1560483313

• Real Weddings 27

13 Reviews for Laura Ivanova Photography

Snezana · Married on 10/02/2016

Wow! I feel in love with Laura’s style before I even knew she was a wedding photographer. Her photography is so pure and perfectly composed each time and the colors like none other. Then a co-worker of mine pointed out that she does wedding photography and I had to have her. I showed my now, husband, her portfolio and he agreed she is amazing. We met with Laura and discussed the details of our wedding, looked through more examples and knew that she was the only photographer we would be happy with. Laura and her crew made us all feel very comfortable and coordinated everyone to capture our full list of must haves and a lot of fun shots as well, including several with our sweet pups who are everything to us. Laura surprised us with a few Polaroid’s that brought us both to tears. They were so incredible! Since then we have received all our wedding photos and we love them so much! We are so grateful to have had Laura, and her crew, capture our big day, all of the emotions and the beauty comes through in each photographer. Thank you so much, we will cherish these forever!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Chrissy · Married on 10/04/2014

Laura Ivanova is a dream to work with!! My husband and I got married on 10/04/14 and we cannot be happier with her professionalism, demeanor, and most importantly, AMAZING photos of our big day! Her online system is so easy to use and made everything from the engagement photo shoot, payments, questionnaire forms such a seamless process! She is the sweetest person ever and truly talented at what she does. I would recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 10/22/2014

We loved working with Laura! She was creative with shots and locations and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Laura Ivanova Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• Oneka Weddings & Events LLC
    Oneka Weddings & Events LLC Wedding Florists

Laura has a very unique eye in looking at wedding Photography. One of the most Talented in the business ! A pleasure to work with !

• Honolulu Honolulu, HI, 96795 See on map