About Laura Damiano Designs™

Award-Winning, Bespoke Event Stationery + Company Branding!

Laura Damiano Designs is an award-winning company featuring one-of-a-kind, bespoke stationery and branding that expresses the unique personalities and stories surrounding important life and business events.

All designs are personally created by Laura Damiano, Founder and Creative Director. Laura creates pieces that express the individual style of her clients, and there is no limit to the style, color, creativity, or fonts she incorporates into the finished products.

Please visit our website at: www.lauradamianodesigns.com as we offer many other services.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Laser Cut (4)
Save the Dates (3)
Letterpress (2)
Embossed (1)

Laura and Michelle are such a great team and they really made the process of planning a wedding ALOT less stressful. They had such great ideas and were willing to provide their professional opinions on things that I wasn’t sure of! They listened to my criteria and did their best to make our invitations, table numbers, seating chart, programs, and thank you cards beautiful and classic but still very original. I like how personalized everything was and she really took the time to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. I couldn’t appreciate their help enough! I will reccommed them to all and any bride!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I love Laura's work! She listened to all of my ideas and made the most beautiful end result. I will be using her again for all my future projects!

Profile Picture Precision, 3/7/18, 1 Review

18 Photos

Save the Dates

7 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
When it comes to Wedding Invitations, Laura Damiano Designs is the choice! Her unique style and touch is unmatched in the industry! She perfects each and every design with her passion for art and it shows in her work. Start your event off right with an Invitation that really makes a Statement! The message is in the mark! Definately go with Laura Damiano Designs for your special event!

Laura does custom invitiations that let your dreams be transformed into paper! There is nothing she can't do!

Events