Angel Face NYC

Staten Island, NY View map

ANGEL FACE NYC specializes in creating a fresh, natural, and flawless look on your wedding day or any other special occasion where your natural beauty needs to be highlighted. Our Certified Professional On-Location Hair and Makeup Team will help you create your desired look wherever and whenever you need us.

For bookings or inquiries visit us at www.angelfacenyc.com

• Woman-owned

• Alexandria
    Alexandria F. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Absolutely amazing !!!

It was a pleasure having Angel Face NYC do my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures. They were extremely professional and were fun to be around! After being sick for a long time, it was nice to feel like my old self again. Angel Face NYC enhanced my features and it looks beautiful in my pictures. Even black and white pictures came out gorgeous! I was very impressed! I feel very confident that I’m in great hands for my wedding day next year. They are prompt which is extremely important especially for special occasions. I’d recommend them to anyone who needs hair and/or makeup services.
    Concetta L. Married on 11/28/2021

Amazing personalities and skill

Angel and Janine really are amazing. I explained to them I was nervous because I had a certain vision of how I wanted to look. They both kept me calm and laughing all through out the day! Now lets talk about my hair! My hair NEVER stays and some how Janine got it to last 2 full days on not even a full curl but a retro wave! Amazing! My makeup I asked for a natural look and Angel accomplished it! The makeup was spot on and was very light and airy! I felt truly like I had nothing on! Loved loved loved it all!
    Taylor H. Married on 11/20/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

Absolutely amazing!! Angel and Janine have done it again!! They are both very professional and on point with what they do. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel beautiful 💕 Totally recommend them 100% best team you will ever come across!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

205 Gower St Staten Island, NY, 10314
Location of (Angel Face NYC)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding