Graphic Nature

Fishkill, NY View map Visit website

Graphic Nature, LLC is a wedding invitation producer in Fishkill, New York. Their motto is that clients set the date, and they will in turn set the tone through creating unique paper goods to suit each love story. Graphic Nature, LLC has been in business since 2009, and the owners share that they love design, paper, and patterns, which means only good things for those who hire them to create completely personalized paper goods.

Graphic Nature, LLC doesn’t use templates; they start with a fresh canvas for each couple and may produce things like save-the-dates, menus, programs, thank you notes, RSVP cards, and place cards. Graphic Nature, LLC offers an array of services to cater to each couple’s specific needs. Services include:

• Printing
  • Assembly
  • Design
  • Letterpress
  • Consultations
  • Foil-stamped

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

• Juliet
    Juliet Married on 04/25/2019

Excellent excellent excellent

Stephanie is absolutely GREAT! She completely nailed my vision and created a very beautiful and elegant invitation. My guests and family members were asking for additional copies of the invitation just for keepsake purposes. I would highly reccomend using Graphic Nature for your wedding invitations.
  • User4047207 2+ years ago

Two Amazing Local Gals

I wish we could give the Graphic Nature gals more than 5 stars! Stephanie and Amy surpass amazing with their creativity, responsiveness and attention to detail. They are fun to work with and executed our vision before I even realized what it was we wanted. They created our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, printed our menus, our unplugged sign, favor station sign, seating board, welcome bag cards and now our thank yous. We will use them for all of our graphic needs in the future. We are grateful for all of their hardwork and are happy to support a local business.
    Heather Married on 07/08/2016
    I worked with Amy at graphic nature for my wedding invitations. She designed so many beautiful custom options for me to choose from. She was totally on the same page as me in wanting a fun, whimsical, invitation. She took my thoughts and created them into things that I never could have thought of myself. I'll always go back to them for invitations from now on!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

8 Church Street Fishkill, NY, 12524
Location of (Graphic Nature)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding