About Graphic Nature, LLC

You set the date. We set the tone.

You set the date. We set the tone.

one-of-a-kind pieces designed for your life. love. work.  created, designed and printed by us, for you.

No books, no templates. Custom wedding stationery. EVERYTHING we do, for EVERY client is 100% custom. With every client, we start with a blank slate and end with a piece that is truly one-of-a-kind.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Place Cards (1)
Programs (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Shipping (1)

I worked with Amy at graphic nature for my wedding invitations. She designed so many beautiful custom options for me to choose from. She was totally on the same page as me in wanting a fun, whimsical, invitation. She took my thoughts and created them into things that I never could have thought of myself. I'll always go back to them for invitations from now on!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

While planning our wedding, my husband and I had difficulty finding a company that could create wedding invitations for us at a reasonable rate. Hollow Brook Golf Club recommended making an appointment with Amy at Graphic Nature. Their studio is extremely cute & welcoming, which made us immediately feel comfortable working with her. When it comes to invitations, the possibilities are endless. Amy helped us narrow down, fonts, paper type, color scheme, all by having us flip through sample invitations and discussing our wedding theme. Since my husband and I live in Boston, but were getting married in New York, Amy made it really easy to communicate with her over email. She would send us custom samples, make corrections and send us options until we were totally satisfied. We went into Graphic Nature looking for Invitations & R.S.V.P cards. We ended up loving them so much, we had Amy design ceremony programs, table placement cards & favor tags all for our wedding. Graphic Nature is reasonably priced & they give great customer service. I would highly recommend Graphic Nature for any of your events, but especially weddings. We certainly hope to work with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Graphic Nature, LLC FAQ

19 Photos

Events

1076 Main Street, Suite 104, Fishkill, NY 12524   See On Map
845-765-2727 (phone)
Graphic Nature, LLC is a wedding invitations and stationery from Dutchess County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticutt, Westchester County, and New York City. Graphic Nature, LLC is a professional wedding invitations that has been part of the Hudson Valley wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Programs, Thank You Cards, wedding stationery.