383 Stanwich Road, Greenwich, CT 06830 Map · Phone number

About Notes By Diane

Your wedding invitation should convey your unique personalities. The invitation sets the tone for the entire event, from the quality of the invitation to how much care and thought has been put into it. Traditional wording format can sometimes seem rigid so it's important to realize all the design possibilities.

The extent to which a couple can make the invitation reflective of their personalities plays a big role in how the invitation is received.

Let me me show you what I can do for you!

Follow Notes By Diane on

b3fc159b6543dd02 1455666646842 image
b3fc159b6543dd02 1455666646842 image

3 Reviews for Notes By Diane

I could not have been more pleased with how my wedding invitation came out! Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with and everything went smoothly. I was looking for something different than your typical invitations and Diane was able to customize my invitations. She was very helpful with suggestion along the way. I was so pleased with the design I went back to get the rest of my stationary done (menus and programs) and everything came out amzing! She went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met, I would highly reccomend her services.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Laura · Married on 03/01/2016

Diane was wonderful to work with! Completely responsive and did all of the work over the phone / email since I wasn't local. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2012

I am a very particular and meticulous individual and Diane designed and created the perfect wedding invitation. It was exactly what I had envisioned in my head. Everything from the paper quality down to the creative details was beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone asking me where to have their invitations made.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Notes By Diane FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25