Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Laura Birney Events

Laura Birney Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company. We are available for weddings and events throughout Atlanta, North Georgia and beyond.

Our approach to every wedding and event begins with understanding our client's wishes, then using our expertise and creativity to make that vision a reality; leaving you with a one of kind, exquisite, and stress free day. The wedding planning months should be a time of celebration but they can also be filled with doubt, stress, and uncertainty. Laura Birney Events is dedicated to bringing you the know-how, innovation, and inspiration to ensure that the process of planning your wedding is as fun as the actual day.

Whether you need us to design and orchestrate your entire event from beginning to end, to step in towards the day of and pull everything together or assist anywhere in between, one thing is for certain - your wedding will be nothing short of spectacular!

Please visit our website for more information and to schedule your complimentary consultation. We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Laura Birney Events on

99625580ac80fb6c109c04dea30d0054

• Videos 3

36 Reviews for Laura Birney Events

Suzanne · Married on 03/25/2017

We used Laura for "day of coordination", but she did so much more. The wedding day went so smoothly for us, with Laura handling all the details and bringing my daughter's vision to life. This was the best money we spent, and I highly recommend Laura's service. If you aren't using more extensive planning services, spend the money on "day of coordination." You'll be glad you did!

April · Married on 05/21/2016

Laura was absolutely amazing coordinating our wedding! The day of was incredibly smooth, and she had everything that you could possibly need or could have forgotten. Basically, she thought of everything leading up to the wedding so that my mom, husband, and I could just relax and enjoy the day. I highly, highly recommend hiring Laura for your wedding coordination. We were so incredibly happy to have her, especially the month leading up to the wedding. Anytime there was anything that needed to be taken care of, she was on top of it and got things worked out. I was very impressed. As my friend who did my hair for our wedding said, "she's maybe the least useless wedding coordinator ever."

Laura · Married on 04/29/2016

Laura Birney was simply amazing. There is no better word for it! She was the first vendor I booked right after securing my venue (Summerour Studio), and it was the absolute best decision! Laura is tireless, super organized, and incredibly kind. I hired her as a day-of coordinator, but she was in touch with me throughout the whole process to answer questions and make sure everything was on track. We had three meetings leading up to my wedding where she helped me think through all the elements we needed and how to best put them together to be sure everything was ready when I handed the reins over to her two weeks ahead of the wedding. At that point, she made magic happen! She filled in every blank and brought my vendors together perfectly so everything ran smoothly and looked exactly as I had envisioned. At the last minute, the single layer of drapery was too sheer, but she worked with Unique Events to get an extra layer put up the morning of the wedding without me being worried about a thing. Her schedule was a lifesaver and detailed enough for people to use as they needed. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is a phenomenal person and an incredible planner.

Laura Birney Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• Perfect Wedding Cake
    Perfect Wedding Cake Wedding Cakes

I have done many , many weddings with Laura and her staff. She is organized and detailed, exactly what you want in a wedding planner!

• Katie Snyder Photography
    Katie Snyder Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Laura Birney Events! As a photographer, it makes our job so much easier to know that every detail will be perfectly organized and beautiful! I highly recommend her to all brides and grooms!